Thread: Keith Primeau

All League
    PHILADELPHIA (AP) -- Flyers captain Keith Primeau signed a four-year, $17 million contract Monday, 10 days before he was eligible to become an unrestricted free agent.

The 32-year-old Primeau was Philadelphia's leading scorer in the playoffs with nine goals and 16 points in 18 games.

GGG
    The best player on the Flyers is signed-now the big question will he be playing in September or golfing?

All League
    If there is a hockey season this year, all this big money signing does is guaruntee that Primeau will have a LeClair-like season...

In other words, he's finished now.

Hall Of Fame
    I can't believe that Philly still has that bumbling idiot wearing orange. LOL

I remember his days with Detroit, he had the coordination of 2 year old, always tripping over his own feet.

I guess his preformance in the playoffs really impressed them. The guy almost single handedly knocked the Bolts out of the playoffs.

All League
    I saw in the papers details of his contract and actually he made $5 milion this year and this contract calls for 2 years at 4.5 million and 2 years at 4 million. He actually signed long term for a reduced salary per year.

faba: I'm hoping he'll be playing golf. After the heartbreak I suffered at the end of the Flyers' season, I need a rest. :blink:

Glad Primeau signed and he was certainly the leader of this team......but the guy collects Mickey Mouse figurines for cryin' out loud. I think he's forgotten he's a hockey player. Weird guy.

All League
    Gang Green Girl
    Mickey Mouse figurines? Man that is weird!
    And It will be forever a secret as I promise to never make fun of his Disney collections next Flyer-Ranger or Devils game I see.

Originally posted by Gang Green Girl@Jun 15 2004, 12:01 PM
    faba: I'm hoping he'll be playing golf. After the heartbreak I suffered at the end of the Flyers' season, I need a rest. :blink:

Glad Primeau signed and he was certainly the leader of this team......but the guy collects Mickey Mouse figurines for cryin' out loud. I think he's forgotten he's a hockey player. Weird guy.
    So that's why he wants to win the Stanley Cup so bad! So he can get a parade at Dinsey like Adruchuck just did. :lol:

His bro, Wayne collects Goofy figurines. Must be some nutty family.

Too bad my guy will NEVER GO TO DISNEY. Angry