Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets have eye on veteran offensive lineman

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Can any one tell me the name of the player that JC is talking about?

Thanks!

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i dunno! :unsure: :huh: :blink: :o

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    its that guy spears from KC

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the Jets have their eye on a verteran OLman, they can join the OTHER 31 teams who are also looking for solid verteran OLman for depth. :rolleyes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 05:17 PM
    [b] its that guy spears from KC [/b][/quote]
    Brittney????

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patsfanken[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 05:47 PM
    [b] If the Jets have their eye on a verteran OLman, they can join the OTHER 31 teams who are also looking for solid verteran OLman for depth. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    How many of the other 31 teams have connections to KC and their players hump hole?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 06:32 PM
    [b]
    How many of the other 31 teams have connections to KC and their players hump hole? [/b][/quote]

Hermy's connection with Lynch worked out real well for the Jets. :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok PatsfanTX.....

You know what nevermind, I think it will take too long for me to really tell you how much of an a-hole you are with every post you make.

Carry on.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Chase[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 06:45 PM
    [b] Ok PatsfanTX.....

You know what nevermind, I think it will take too long for me to really tell you how much of an a-hole you are with every post you make.

Carry on. [/b][/quote]

Chase,

I was just responding to an idiotic post that proclaimed "great connections" at KC.

Connections in the NFL mean diddly-squat.

The Lynch situation is a perfect example.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    actually the lynch example is a perfect example because if herm and lynch aren't friends, he never even considers playing for the jets.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jun 17 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Jun 17 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chase[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 06:45 PM
    [b] Ok PatsfanTX.....

Carry on. [/b][/quote]

Chase,

I was just responding to an idiotic post that proclaimed "great connections" at KC.

The Lynch situation is a perfect example. [/b][/quote]
    Simple answer from a simple man.

Why did Charlie Garner go to the Bucs?
    Why did Keyshawn go to Dallas?
    Why did Vinny go to Dallas?

I could go on and on but why make you look like a bigger a&#036;&#036; than you already are.

"Great Connections"...who exactly proclaimed that?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come on man who are you fooling?

You come here everyday to get your jollies and talk sh*t about the jets with your one liners. I guess that is all well and good in your little world but why must you have the same act everyday.

Whatever we talk about on here you jump in with an a-hole post with the stupid smiley face after it.

[SIZE=3][b]WE GET IT OK?[/b][/SIZE]

The Pats are the best team ever created with the mastermind FO who could cure cancer if he felt like it. Tom Brady is the best QB who ever played the game. The defense is the new steel curtain...matter of fact it&#39;s way better than that. The SB trophy will now have Bill Bellicheck&#39;s name on it instead of Lombardi&#39;s.

Feel better now. The Pats won 2 of the last 3 SB&#39;s...feel good about that. But damn man your a one trick pony. Add some real football talk once in a while.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jun 17 2004, 06:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Jun 17 2004, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--pope[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 06:32 PM
    [b]
    How many of the other 31 teams have connections to KC and their players hump hole? [/b][/quote]

Hermy&#39;s connection with Lynch worked out real well for the Jets. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t remember the Jets crying over Lynch going to Denver, do you? I don&#39;t remember many Jets fans on this board who were too upset about the Lynch non-signing either.

Ya know, you don&#39;t HAVE to respond to everything just to be a dick, you&#39;re doing just fine. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They may be a connection, but in three years that Bradway has been in NY
    what KC players has he bought in? No one jumps out at me, so I think it is a legitmate question.

If the jets want to look at a tackle I think Soloman Page would be a good fit.
    He doesnt take to hard coaching, so playing for a "big Brother" type like Herm is probally just what he needs.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gotta consider the position

O-Linemen are normally not washed-up at 31 ... they are at their peak

For most positions 31 is the other side of the hill ... traditionally OL is not one of them

IMO, Spears would be a nice addition

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by patman[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 08:34 PM
    [b] They may be a connection, but in three years that Bradway has been in NY what KC players has he bought in? No one jumps out at me, so I think it is a legitmate question.
    [/b][/quote]
    Lockett, Szott, Stryzinski & Tongue

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 07:07 PM
    [b]
    Connections in the NFL mean diddly-squat.[/b][/quote]
    that really was an absurd post, even for you PFTX. the nfl is all about connections - parcells alone has moved a handfull of players from NY (giants) to NE, NE to NY (jets), NY to DAL, etc., every coach / gm does it. belichick did it too - ever hear of Roman Phifer, Otis Smith, Anthony Pleasant, Bobby Hamilton, Bryan Cox...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope+Jun 17 2004, 10:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (pope @ Jun 17 2004, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--patman[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 08:34 PM
    [b] They may be a connection, but in three years that Bradway has been in NY what KC players has he bought in? No one jumps out at me, so I think it is a legitmate question.
    [/b][/quote]
    Lockett, Szott, Stryzinski & Tongue [/b][/quote]
    Szott, came to NY for his kid. not because of any connection. the other three speak for themselves. I didn&#39;t know that tongue played with kc.

nothing like when the jets got Martin, Gash, Tupa, Brown, Byars when Tuna went to NY, or BB getting Hamilton, Pleasant, Lyle, Phifer, Cox, Green in NE.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX+Jun 17 2004, 07:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (PatsFanTX @ Jun 17 2004, 07:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Chase[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 06:45 PM
    [b] Ok PatsfanTX.....

Carry on. [/b][/quote]

Chase,

The Lynch situation is a perfect example. [/b][/quote]
    yea, like Belichokes connection to bring fat boy Crennel & fatter boy Weiss with him to Patsie*land..and lets not forget the true mastermind in Chowdville, Pioli

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Jun 17 2004, 09:41 PM
    [b] Gotta consider the position

O-Linemen are normally not washed-up at 31 ... they are at their peak

For most positions 31 is the other side of the hill ... traditionally OL is not one of them

IMO, Spears would be a nice addition [/b][/quote]
    I said the same thing yesterday on a post I started....and the guy plays guatrd & tackle...I think he is definitely worth a look, I don&#39;t care where he comes from

[color=green][SIZE=3]OMG, I AGREE WITH HAM..... :o [/color][/SIZE]