Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fantasy Foorball Leagues

  1. #1
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want in post.
    12 teams
    2QBs
    2RBs
    3Wrs
    1TE
    1WR/RB
    1Def
    1Kicker

    Guys who were in last year get first shot after that first come first serve.

    We will have a league with prizes and one with out.

    The mock drafts have already Started!!!

  2. #2
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    In your $$$$ league as long as it's the same guys.


    I like l;eagues that stay together!!!

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,221
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you need another fantasy fballer, I'd love to get in. Let me know buzz_saw420@yahoo.com.

  4. #4
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    2 questions

    What is the fantasy league with (espn, yahoo, etc) ?

    Is there a non-money leauge?

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JonEJet@Jun 18 2004, 08:19 AM
    In your $$$$ league as long as it's the same guys.


    I like l;eagues that stay together!!!
    Same guys Lone. I would like to get 2 more so we have 12 teams and 8 play off spots./ I know you were pissed last year with 4 po spots.

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Cocoa,FL
    Posts
    2,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by nyjet80@Jun 18 2004, 11:01 PM
    2 questions

    What is the fantasy league with (espn, yahoo, etc) ?

    Is there a non-money leauge?
    1) Yahoo
    2) Yes

    You were in it last year.

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    2,491
    Post Thanks / Like
    jayrad01
    1) Yahoo
    2) Yes

    You were in it last year.
    Oh, lol, I must have forgot. Sure, I'm in again.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Bayou
    Posts
    3,215
    Post Thanks / Like
    When do the Yahoo leagues start? Whenever I go to it, it says "Coming soon".

    I'm doing my own league with some friends, but I would be interested in joining another league as well, as long as its free.

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jayrad, is this thread for the Chalk Talk league?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Jul 12 2004, 10:41 AM
    Jayrad, is this thread for the Chalk Talk league?
    Holy sh*t ...where you been freddyG???

  11. #11
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Posts
    705
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been checking in once and a while, but not posting too much and I wasn't making it to this forum too often. Good thing I got that Yahoo! league invite yesterday.

    I'm glad our leagues are up and running again this year and hope we can get a little more weekly back and forth going in the forums during the season. Can I make some suggestions on the rules - keep the Defensive players, though!

    Is Monday Morning QB's reforming as well?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,727
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by FreddyG@Jul 13 2004, 07:57 AM
    I've been checking in once and a while, but not posting too much and I wasn't making it to this forum too often. Good thing I got that Yahoo! league invite yesterday.

    I'm glad our leagues are up and running again this year and hope we can get a little more weekly back and forth going in the forums during the season. Can I make some suggestions on the rules - keep the Defensive players, though!

    Is Monday Morning QB's reforming as well?
    No sign of Green Lantern either.....

    I have a couple ,i shoot you an invite

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us