Thread: No more Madden?

Originally posted by JetsMan57@Jun 19 2004, 11:26 PM
    as far as the naming goes.

http://www.technologylive.com/default.asp?...=article&id=208
    who cares what its called, as long as the game is still the same

I'd be more impressed if the author of the article bothered to use a spellchecker.

Bitter
    This would be the best thing that ever happened to the game. Madden is frickin' senile and brings absolutely nothing but annoyances to an otherwise great game.

It doesnt matter. Madden does not create the graphics, the music, the game itself...he just licenses his name to be used. So if its not Madden its no big deal. I will play the EA football game no matter what its called.

LL

Originally posted by Jared@Jun 20 2004, 12:00 AM
    I'd be more impressed if the author of the article bothered to use a spellchecker.
    are you an english teacher or what???

Originally posted by hendu24+Jun 21 2004, 12:04 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hendu24 @ Jun 21 2004, 12:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jared@Jun 20 2004, 12:00 AM
    I&#39;d be more impressed if the author of the article bothered to use a spellchecker.
    are you an english teacher or what??? [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s hard to take an author seriously who can&#39;t even be bothered to spellcheck. If he can&#39;t do that, than how can I take his "rumor" seriously?