Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

View Poll Results: Is JonEJet making polls to discredit my team because he knows mine is better than his?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%

Thread: Is JonEJet making polls to discredit my

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you think?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Just for the record I voted null!!

Hasty.....I am just stating my opinion.

If this poll proves me wrong.....I'll be the first to admit that I was wrong.

But there is now way I think your team is better than mine.....nor do i state facts to discredit your team.....just telling it like it is!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    JH, You Just drafted COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS for an All-Time NFL Team ... not one, but two

We don't need a poll to tell us your team has been entirely removed from contention

Bro, mark my words ... when the Judges see that they will never stop laughing

If nothing else, these picks certainly supplied the comedy

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I am starting to feel bad for Hasty. He's getting ripped to death. He's done such a good job up until this point.

Too bad, He can't get a do-over like some of the other GM's have had when they made mistakes like when those 3 different GM's took that defensive coordinator guy and got to pick again.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Jun 20 2004, 12:54 PM
    I am starting to feel bad for Hasty. He's getting ripped to death. He's done such a good job up until this point.

Too bad, He can't get a do-over like some of the other GM's have had when they made mistakes like when those 3 different GM's took that defensive coordinator guy and got to pick again.
    I agree

I have no problem with hasty picking 2 guys

But they have to be a safety and Tackle!!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by JonEJet+Jun 20 2004, 04:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Jun 20 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YoungJetsFan@Jun 20 2004, 12:54 PM
    I am starting to feel bad for Hasty. He&#39;s getting ripped to death. He&#39;s done such a good job up until this point.

Too bad, He can&#39;t get a do-over like some of the other GM&#39;s have had when they made mistakes like when those 3 different GM&#39;s took that defensive coordinator guy and got to pick again.
    I agree

I have no problem with hasty picking 2 guys

But they have to be a safety and Tackle&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I do believe that you should live with your mistakes.

I am not The commisioner of this league but those guys who got do-overs shouldn&#39;t have. If you turn in your pick and take somebody and have the conviction to do a whole write up on the player, You can&#39;t go back a day later and say, Can I do it over again?

That&#39;s not the way a draft works, The Jets can&#39;t go back to The 1990 draft and say, Can we give back Blair Thomas and take Junior Seau or Cortez Kennedy instead.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    BIG DIFFERENCE between selecting already selected players or mistakenly filling positions that do not exist in this draft ... and filling positions that do exist with available players

Even if they never played a down of football in the NFL, that was your choice and there are no mulligans

This talk of do-overs is ridiculous ... NO DO-OVERS ... the man made his choices with available players, case closed

This is NOT THE SAME as drafting a DC when there is no DC, or drafting an already selected player

In that case you lose your turn until you make another pick ... those rules have been established ... but THIS is entirely different

Gallery & Taylor were the picks to fill actual positions ... both players were availalble ... case closed

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This place had gotten boring but now we have some controversy.

This is the loophole that JH could use if he wanted.

This is a sentence in jet80&#39;s rules for this draft at the start of this thread.

* You may choose players from the past and present, they do not have to be retired. The only requirement is that they played in the NFL.

Technically, Taylor and Gallery are NFL players but they have never played in The NFL