View Poll Results: Who is the bigger a**hole?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • JonEJet

4 66.67%
  • The Troll

2 33.33%

Thread: Alright, I just have to ask ...

I just don't know. They keep talking and talking. I just can't decide. What do you guys think?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I vote for myself.

I am a brilliant a-hole though.

Banned
    I voted for the Troll. He's the biggest a**hole I know!

TomShane
    Jon's got skillz.

Gotta go with my Knish brother in any competition! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I vote for myself....I'm an ass

But this ass didn't draft 2 guys who never played a down in the NFL :lol:

So I guess that makes you a dumb ass :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by JonEJet@Jun 24 2004, 10:20 PM
    I vote for myself....I'm an ass

But this ass didn't draft 2 guys who never played a down in the NFL :lol:

No you drafted one guy with no NFL experience to be your starting CB in the last draft. To say that a guy with no experience can be among the best in the NFL today but not among the best in the NFL of all time is a joke. Either a guy can play ball or he can't.

You talked enough about how your team with a rookie was in the last draft and now you can't shut up about how a team with a rookie or two can't win this time.

Dumbass!

Banned
    Originally posted by James Hasty+Jun 24 2004, 10:09 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (James Hasty @ Jun 24 2004, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet@Jun 24 2004, 10:20 PM
    I vote for myself....I&#39;m an ass

But this ass didn&#39;t draft 2 guys who never played a down in the NFL :lol:

No you drafted one guy with no NFL experience to be your starting CB in the last draft. To say that a guy with no experience can be among the best in the NFL today but not among the best in the NFL of all time is a joke. Either a guy can play ball or he can&#39;t.

You talked enough about how your team with a rookie was in the last draft and now you can&#39;t shut up about how a team with a rookie or two can&#39;t win this time.

Dumbass&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s because this is an ALL-TIME draft. This draft and the last one have absolutely nothing in common. Why is that so hard to understand?

Originally posted by The Troll+Jun 25 2004, 12:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Troll @ Jun 25 2004, 12:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -James Hasty@Jun 24 2004, 10:09 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet
    @Jun 24 2004, 10:20 PM

No you drafted one guy with no NFL experience to be your starting CB in the last draft. To say that a guy with no experience can be among the best in the NFL today but not among the best in the NFL of all time is a joke. Either a guy can play ball or he can&#39;t.

You talked enough about how your team with a rookie was in the last draft and now you can&#39;t shut up about how a team with a rookie or two can&#39;t win this time.

Dumbass&#33;
    That&#39;s because this is an ALL-TIME draft. This draft and the last one have absolutely nothing in common. Why is that so hard to understand? [/b][/quote]
    Nothing in common?

They are both mock frickin drafts.

They have almost everything in common.

If the rules change so much that things are that much different it should be stated before the draft.

As one of eight OTs taken with the first two picks in the entire history of the NFL (dating back to 1936) Robert Gallery is arguably one of the best tackles of all time. Everyone is making projection picks. To say that "no rookies should be taken" after the fact is a joke.

Banned
    Originally posted by James Hasty+Jun 25 2004, 05:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (James Hasty @ Jun 25 2004, 05:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -The Troll@Jun 25 2004, 12:05 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet

Dumbass&#33;

That&#39;s because this is an ALL-TIME draft. This draft and the last one have absolutely nothing in common. Why is that so hard to understand?
    Nothing in common?

If the rules change so much that things are that much different it should be stated before the draft.

As one of eight OTs taken with the first two picks in the entire history of the NFL (dating back to 1936) Robert Gallery is arguably one of the best tackles of all time. Everyone is making projection picks. To say that "no rookies should be taken" after the fact is a joke. [/b][/quote]
    It isn&#39;t against the rules to do what you did, no one is saying that. What people are saying is that you screwed your chances of winning this thing into oblivion with that pick. Gallery is arguably one of the greatest tackles of all-time, just because he was a top two pick? Gimme a break&#33; Whenever he dominates in the NFL level, then it&#39;s a great pick. When he dominates some defensive end from Northwestern that doesn&#39;t make him an all-time great. If this draft was in 1989, you would have picked Tony Mandarich for the same reasons you picked Gallery. Let him take a snap before you annoint him as an NFL legend.

Originally posted by The Troll+Jun 25 2004, 06:34 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Troll @ Jun 25 2004, 06:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -James Hasty@Jun 25 2004, 05:10 AM
    Originally posted by -The Troll@Jun 25 2004, 12:05 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--JonEJet

Dumbass&#33;

Nothing in common?

As one of eight OTs taken with the first two picks in the entire history of the NFL (dating back to 1936) Robert Gallery is arguably one of the best tackles of all time. Everyone is making projection picks. To say that "no rookies should be taken" after the fact is a joke.
    It isn&#39;t against the rules to do what you did, no one is saying that. What people are saying is that you screwed your chances of winning this thing into oblivion with that pick. Gallery is arguably one of the greatest tackles of all-time, just because he was a top two pick? Gimme a break&#33; Whenever he dominates in the NFL level, then it&#39;s a great pick. When he dominates some defensive end from Northwestern that doesn&#39;t make him an all-time great. If this draft was in 1989, you would have picked Tony Mandarich for the same reasons you picked Gallery. Let him take a snap before you annoint him as an NFL legend. [/b][/quote]
    If we did this draft in &#39;89 and somone took Mandarich, everyone would think it was a good pick. Mandarich was supposed to be the best ever, instead he was the ONLY bust OT taken that high.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Hasty

You&#39;re by *****.....I own you :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

As a fellow a-hole, I gotta admit that JonE is a world class a-hole.LOL

He&#39;s like a mosquito, He just keeps on nagging you and won&#39;t go away.

He really has mastered the art of a-holeness.LOL

Originally posted by YoungJetsFan@Jun 25 2004, 09:19 AM
    As a fellow a-hole, I gotta admit that JonE is a world class a-hole.LOL

He&#39;s like a mosquito, He just keeps on nagging you and won&#39;t go away.

He really has mastered the art of a-holeness.LOL
    He is the biggest a-hole for sure. He is wrong about one thing though.

He is my ***** not the other way around.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by James Hasty@Jun 25 2004, 09:21 AM

How could that be??

I already sodomized you :lol:

Originally posted by JonEJet+Jun 25 2004, 07:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JonEJet @ Jun 25 2004, 07:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--James Hasty@Jun 25 2004, 09:21 AM

How could that be??

I already sodomized you :lol: [/b][/quote]
    If you sodomize me in a dream you better apologize when you wake up.

Veteran
    James Hasty
    Now there is no need to bring Tarantino diologue into the arguement. :lol:

Originally posted by nyjet80@Jun 25 2004, 10:01 PM
    James Hasty
    Now there is no need to bring Tarantino diologue into the arguement. :lol:
    Tarantino stole that line from the Brown Bomber, Joe Louis ... who held the heavyweight title longer than any man who ever lived and had more title defense than any heavyweight champ in history

A brash young Muhammed Ali was kidding with Louis one day in Vegas

"Joe, you were great but I woulda whupped ya"

"You couldn&#39;t deal with my hand-speed and footwork"

"I&#39;m the fastest heavyweight who ever lived ... you never had to deal with anything close"

"I&#39;m telllin ya, Joe ... you were great but I woulda whupped ya"

Louis just stood there staring at him the whole time ... with a smile on his face, like the cat that swallowed the canary

When Ali finally shut-up Louis calmly asked ... "Are you done?"

Ali responded ... "Yeah Joe, I said all I had to say"

With that Louis stared at Ali and calmly said ... "Young man, if you even dreamed that you owe me an apology"

The crowd busted out laughing, Ali included, and Ali said that for the first time in his life he was left speechless