Thread: madden glitches

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    TWO GLITCHES WERE ADDRESSED IN MADDEN 2005

&#33 MOTION GLITCH IN THE NEW MADDEN 2005 THE WIDE RECIEVER WILL STAY IN AND BLOCK IF THE BALL IS SNAPPED QUICKLY BEFORE HE HAS MADE IT TO THE OTHER SIDE SO INSTEAD OF DOING A QUICK OUT AND BEATING THE DB HE WILL BE BLOCKING WHICH ISN'T BAD IF YOU NEED HELP WITH PASS PROTECTION
    2) THE LOB BALL WAS ADDRESSED ALSO THE DEFENSIVE BACKS ARE ALOT SMARTER AND WILL PICK THIS OFF MUCH MORE WIDE RECIEVERS WON'T BE ABLE TO JUMP 8 FEET IN THE AIR EITHER
    AND OF COURSE MIKE VICK WAS ADDRESSED ALSO WILL SEE ABOUT THIS ONE JUST A COUPLE THINGS I JUST HAPPENED TO SEE ON A GAME SITE ABOUT THE NEW MADDEN ALSO HEARD THERE TRYING TO HAVE IT OUT BY END OF JULY
    AS TO BEAT THE OTHER FOOTBALL GAMES
    ONE OTHER THING WAS YOUR GONNA BE ABLE TO LOCK YOUR BEST DB ON WHAT EVER WR YOU WANT FOR THE WHOLE GAME SO IF YOU HAVE CHAMP OR MCALLISTER YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE THERE BEST WIDE RECIEVER OUT HOPEFULLY

Maxman
    Locking the DB will be huge.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm very curious about the defensive hotroutes and the like. As it is it kinda sucks that the offense can make numerous changes to their play pre-snap and all you can do is move your personnel on defense, not actually change their assignments.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Jared@Jul 4 2004, 08:32 PM
    I'm very curious about the defensive hotroutes and the like. As it is it kinda sucks that the offense can make numerous changes to their play pre-snap and all you can do is move your personnel on defense, not actually change their assignments.
    suppose to be able to change them from man to zone even bump and run before the snap so they say with the hot stick
    which would be awesome