Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Marko makes the big time baby!!...

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 10:29 AM
    [b] Hey, we've all had our Jock Sniffing moments. For example, my bar-hopping evening with Jason Giambi and friend. Nice enough guy and all......but really, would I have hung out with the guy if he WASN'T Mr. Giambi? Probably not. (and NO, nothing happened. I don't take jock sniffing literally! :lol: )

Anyway, I'm not intending to insult anyone. Just calling them like I see them. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah we have all had them no doubt. Not all of us brag about them in public forums though.

Hall Of Fame
    You're kdding right? If I was bragging, I would have brought it up two years ago. Just trying to make a point. And, you want to talk about showing off Jock sniffing prowness - this site is full of it. You have the wrong girl. I'm not much of a braggart. If this thread came off that way - well, now I am embarrassed - and seeing that this is a message board full of people I will never know (or care to :D ) well, that is saying a lot.

Hmmm.....I think I'll edit it all out.....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Garb

I am upset. That's all I'm going to say.

So I'll leave you with this one.....Barbi Twins :D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 01:02 PM
    [b] i use a cork. and then i empty myself regularly until its over. I just dont like pads because they leak. im get itchy with tampons too :( [/b][/quote]
    What an opening....... :o

Hall Of Fame
    JonE, Baby......you know I'm true to YOU. ;)

Barbi Twins look like factory manufactured blow-up dolls. Hey! Your Barbi twins probably are pin-up Dolls! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] JonE, Baby......you know I'm true to YOU. ;)

Barbi Twins look like factory manufactured blow-up dolls. Hey! Your Barbi twins probably are pin-up Dolls! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Not going to touch this one.

Just say....Barbi Twins. Been there.

And they are fake :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 05:18 PM
    [b] JonE, Baby......you know I'm true to YOU. ;)

Barbi Twins look like factory manufactured blow-up dolls. Hey! Your Barbi twins probably are pin-up Dolls! :lol: [/b][/quote]
    As compared to Dickie K. who plays with blow up dolls............. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Speaking of Tampons, Tampax is the Jets newest sponsor.

[SIZE=4][color=red]THE JETS HAVE ENTERED THE TAMPAX RED ZONE[/color][/SIZE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 05:25 PM
    [b] Speaking of Tampons, Tampax is the Jets newest sponsor.

[SIZE=4][color=red]THE JETS HAVE ENTERED THE TAMPAX RED ZONE[/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    Oh man, if they start calling the "red zone" the "tampax zone", I think I'm going to be sick! -_-

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 01:06 PM
    [b] Now the mouth is an nfl scout........ ;) [/b][/quote]
    That's gonna leave a mark Kotite! :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Jul 8 2004, 05:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Jul 8 2004, 05:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dickkotite[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 01:06 PM
    [b] Now the mouth is an nfl scout........ ;) [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s gonna leave a mark Kotite&#33; :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :D :P ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I thought this thread was going to be about Marko and not Tampex... Man you cant&#39; believe the titles of the threads anymore....

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady+Jul 8 2004, 04:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Limolady @ Jul 8 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 05:25 PM

[SIZE=4][color=red]THE JETS HAVE ENTERED THE TAMPAX RED ZONE[/color][/SIZE] [/b][/quote]
    Oh man, if they start calling the "red zone" the "tampax zone", I think I&#39;m going to be sick&#33; -_- [/b][/quote]
    It sounds about as bad as the Heinz Red Zone

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Jul 10 2004, 08:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Jul 10 2004, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Limolady@Jul 8 2004, 04:32 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--jetman67[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 05:25 PM

Oh man, if they start calling the "red zone" the "tampax zone", I think I&#39;m going to be sick&#33; -_- [/b][/quote]
    It sounds about as bad as the Heinz Red Zone [/b][/quote]
    Ok.........this thread is really going off target now........... :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by murphklecko73[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 06:09 PM
    [b] I thought this thread was going to be about Marko and not Tampex... Man you cant&#39; believe the titles of the threads anymore.... [/b][/quote]
    It was about Marko then it went horribly awry...just horribly&#33;&#33;.... :lol: And I know not to post anything about a player anymore...people think you know them, then your bragging....sheesh can&#39;t win here.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets28+Jul 11 2004, 03:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets28 @ Jul 11 2004, 03:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--murphklecko73[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 06:09 PM
    [b] I thought this thread was going to be about Marko and not Tampex... Man you cant&#39; believe the titles of the threads anymore.... [/b][/quote]
    It was about Marko then it went horribly awry...just horribly&#33;&#33;.... :lol: And I know not to post anything about a player anymore...people think you know them, then your bragging....sheesh can&#39;t win here. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, it happens......sometimes topics go off topic........depends on what kind of mood people are in.........I think we need a chat room on this site......it might cut down on taking things off topic.........Well, maybe not........who knows........... :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: