Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A personal story...what i got for the 4th

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn54[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 12:18 PM
    [b] carry a shotgun. my friends uncle saw a rattle snake on the road sleeping, and he took out his f'n shotgun and shot the big mother to a million pieces!! LOL [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Blew &#39;em up real good, heh Festus? <_< <_<

I understand that many people are afraid of these things but the truth of the matter is, snakes play vital roles in our ecosystems. That thing was just as scared as you were. You walk away, it slides away.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrebet73[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 12:15 PM
    [b] I would have had the same reaction as your wife&#33; :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    That my friend is a farse. Snakes are alot more scared of you then you are of them whether they&#39;re poisonous or not.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 12:15 PM
    [b] yeah man the bastid just looked at me like...what *****>?????

the guy at the store said , s**t he&#39;s poisonous you should have run, he&#39;s not scared of you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That my friend is a farse. Snakes (poisonous or not) are alot more afraid of you then you are of them. I&#39;ve had a few as pets in my day and they are not aggressive unless you go out of your way to agitate them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guys you are not going to believe this one here...

my wife called me at work and said she saw another snake outside the back french doors and taht it was huge, I was like yeah yeah it probably a worm, so I get home and grab the machete and sure as s**t i found the bastid

this was not a rattler though, it was a solid brownish blackish greenish type of color and abot 4-5 feet long, his tail was just sitting there sticking out from the bushes an easy target you would say, so I layed the blade on his ass, and the ***** turned around really quick and lunged towards me and I almost freaked cause he looked like a freakin cobra

what happened was the man had a freaking frog halfway down his throat and the back legs and ass were sticking out which in turn made his head looked almost like it had these wingy things, dude for a split sec I almost pissed myself before I realized it was a 1/2 frog

anyway I scooped his ass into my truck bed too and he&#39;s there now

two freakin snakes in one week...my wife is petrified

but my daughter thinks I&#39;m Steve Irwin crocodile hunter&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Jul 8 2004, 04:05 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Jul 8 2004, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 12:15 PM
    [b] yeah man the bastid just looked at me like...what *****>?????

the guy at the store said , s**t he&#39;s poisonous you should have run, he&#39;s not scared of you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That my friend is a farse. Snakes (poisonous or not) are alot more afraid of you then you are of them. I&#39;ve had a few as pets in my day and they are not aggressive unless you go out of your way to agitate them. [/b][/quote]
    whatever dude...normally that is true but this joker didn&#39;t flinch

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 04:27 PM
    [b] it must be a different snake because my snake guide says its non venomous.

thanks for the tip. either way, they are ALL venomous in my eyes [/b][/quote]
    Dick did you Wife give you that Guide?? On the bright side alot
    of Snakes when cooked right, taste like Chicken&#33;&#33; :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 06:07 PM
    [b] Guys you are not going to believe this one here...

my wife called me at work and said she saw another snake outside the back french doors and taht it was huge, I was like yeah yeah it probably a worm, so I get home and grab the machete and sure as s**t i found the bastid

this was not a rattler though, it was a solid brownish blackish greenish type of color and abot 4-5 feet long, his tail was just sitting there sticking out from the bushes an easy target you would say, so I layed the blade on his ass, and the ***** turned around really quick and lunged towards me and I almost freaked cause he looked like a freakin cobra

what happened was the man had a freaking frog halfway down his throat and the back legs and ass were sticking out which in turn made his head looked almost like it had these wingy things, dude for a split sec I almost pissed myself before I realized it was a 1/2 frog

but my daughter thinks I&#39;m Steve Irwin crocodile hunter&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    hahahaahahahahahaha

snakes have asses?

ahhh summer in florida

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    my snake was all black with a distinct orange stipe going under his belly....

anybody know what it was?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 06:07 PM

but my daughter thinks I&#39;m Steve Irwin crocodile hunter&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    :o

time to move to NYC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin+Jul 9 2004, 09:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetswin @ Jul 9 2004, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 06:07 PM

:o

time to move to NYC&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    you aint kiddin, rats and roaches dude tahts what I&#39;m used to&#33;&#33;&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan+Jul 8 2004, 04:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ARodKeyWestJetsFan @ Jul 8 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chrebet73[/i]@Jul 7 2004, 12:15 PM
    [b] I would have had the same reaction as your wife&#33; :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
    That my friend is a farse. Snakes are alot more scared of you then you are of them whether they&#39;re poisonous or not. [/b][/quote]
    Well just say that I wouldn&#39;t stick around and play dare w/the damn thing..... ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Chris.........all I can say is...........I&#39;m glad you&#39;re here to tell the story.......long live MeanBro.......

What would we do without the biggest Shasta girl basher........ :lol:

And I would also freak out like your wife did.......I freak out when I see bugs..........let alone a snake...... :o :(