Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where is TOM SHANE!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69+Jul 9 2004, 06:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (savage69 @ Jul 9 2004, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -TomShane@Jul 9 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 09:24 AM
    [b] sorry fellows...an ggg. :rolleyes: ..tom an i have eloped an are sailing the high seas in Australia.....see u soon..... ;) [/b][/quote]
    G&#39;Day mates&#33; I&#39;ll throw another shrimp on the Brendie for yas, if ya know what I mean&#33; LOL&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Hmmm... I don&#39;t think Brenda would like a "Shrimp" in her
    Barbie??? :P [/b][/quote]
    This is soooooo tempting Savage but I&#39;m gonna behave besides The moderators have been deleting enough of my posts lately, making me feel like I&#39;m on a catholic school message board or something. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 11:51 PM
    [b] Tom an I are enjoying our VACATION from the board...love to keep u guys/gals ABREAST of things but the shrimp is
    EXPLODING on the grill........gotta run.... :P :P ;) [/b][/quote]
    savage asked me to ask you if you work

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 01:01 AM
    [b]savage asked me to ask you if you work[/b][/quote]
    Now Dickie everyone know that Brenda puts the "Real" in Real
    Estate&#33;&#33; Not to mention Real in a couple of other area&#39;s..Or so
    Tom says.. :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Jul 10 2004, 01:01 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Jul 10 2004, 01:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brenjetsfan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 11:51 PM
    [b] Tom an I are enjoying our VACATION from the board...love to keep u guys/gals ABREAST of things but the shrimp is
    EXPLODING on the grill........gotta run.... :P :P ;) [/b][/quote]
    [/b][/quote]
    OH MY&#33; :o

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello TomShane are you still down under the equator&#33;

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 11:23 PM
    [b] This is soooooo tempting Savage but I&#39;m gonna behave besides The moderators have been deleting enough of my posts lately, making me feel like I&#39;m on a catholic school message board or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Are you sure they&#39;re not deleting them because of your excessive signature size? I seem to remember Bob busting your balls once before about it. That sig is a little too big. Just a thought.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    why is everybody so uptight &#33;I smell fresh cut grass&#33;
    it must be too hot, lemme me open the window...
    here have a drink...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jul 10 2004, 10:42 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jul 10 2004, 10:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 11:23 PM
    [b] This is soooooo tempting Savage but I&#39;m gonna behave besides The moderators have been deleting enough of my posts lately, making me feel like I&#39;m on a catholic school message board or something. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Are you sure they&#39;re not deleting them because of your excessive signature size? I seem to remember Bob busting your balls once before about it. That sig is a little too big. Just a thought. [/b][/quote]
    You know what Husk, that wouldn&#39;t surprise me. Some people have no life and therfore have nothing better to do. ;)

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetdawg[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 09:45 PM
    [b] why is everybody so uptight &#33;I smell fresh cut grass&#33;
    it must be too hot, lemme me open the window...
    here have a drink... [/b][/quote]
    Who&#39;s uptight? I be fine der Jetdawgie dawg. :D

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 09:46 PM
    [b] You know what Husk, that wouldn&#39;t surprise me. Some people have no life and therfore have nothing better to do. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Well, I&#39;ve got the solution. Quit catching such damn big fish. :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It appears that Husker has a crush on Jetgirl...........there&#39;s no other possible explanation, he&#39;s obsessed with constantly mentioning me.........

He&#39;s got obsessive compulsive disorder............ :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 10:50 PM
    [b]
    He&#39;s got obsessive compulsive disorder............ :lol: [/b][/quote]
    HUSKER got obsessive compilsive disorder
    he he he he he he&#33; dude&#33; we us jet have the
    best women in the world...they`re like magnets.
    [img]http://www.cardmagnets.com/SNL/015.jpg[/img]

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 09:50 PM
    [b] He&#39;s got obsessive compulsive disorder............ :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Do you even know what that means? Obviously not.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jul 10 2004, 11:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jul 10 2004, 11:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 09:50 PM
    [b] He&#39;s got obsessive compulsive disorder............ :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Do you even know what that means? Obviously not. [/b][/quote]
    Ummmmmmmm doh...........do you even know what it means.........did you finish your hooked on phonics lesson tonight? If so, then maybe you do know what it means.........

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.ocfoundation.org/ocf1010a.htm]Obsessive Compulsive[/url]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Right........

This is in fact you...........

Obsessions are thoughts, images, or impulses that occur over and over again and feel out of your control. The person does not want to have these ideas, finds them disturbing and intrusive, and usually recognizes that they don&#39;t really make sense. People with OCD may worry excessively about dirt and germs and be obsessed with the idea that they are contaminated or may contaminate others. Or they may have obsessive fears of having inadvertently harmed someone else (perhaps while pulling the car out of the driveway), even though they usually know this is not realistic. Obsessions are accompanied by uncomfortable feelings, such as fear, disgust, doubt, or a sensation that things have to be done in a way that is "just so."

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jul 10 2004, 10:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jul 10 2004, 10:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ARodKeyWestJetsFan[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 09:46 PM
    [b] You know what Husk, that wouldn&#39;t surprise me. Some people have no life and therfore have nothing better to do. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Well, I&#39;ve got the solution. Quit catching such damn big fish. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    If that&#39;s the biggest problem I have to deal with, I guess I&#39;m doing O.K.&#33; :D

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 10:18 PM
    [b] Right........

Obsessions are thoughts, images, or impulses that occur over and over again and feel out of your control. The person does not want to have these ideas, finds them disturbing and intrusive, and usually recognizes that they don&#39;t really make sense. People with OCD may worry excessively about dirt and germs and be obsessed with the idea that they are contaminated or may contaminate others. Or they may have obsessive fears of having inadvertently harmed someone else (perhaps while pulling the car out of the driveway), even though they usually know this is not realistic. Obsessions are accompanied by uncomfortable feelings, such as fear, disgust, doubt, or a sensation that things have to be done in a way that is "just so." [/b][/quote]
    So where in that description did they say anything about being obsessed with older woman who still think they&#39;ve got it?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk+Jul 11 2004, 12:45 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (huskeralk @ Jul 11 2004, 12:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jetgirl[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 10:18 PM
    [b] Right........

Obsessions are thoughts, images, or impulses that occur over and over again and feel out of your control. The person does not want to have these ideas, finds them disturbing and intrusive, and usually recognizes that they don&#39;t really make sense. People with OCD may worry excessively about dirt and germs and be obsessed with the idea that they are contaminated or may contaminate others. Or they may have obsessive fears of having inadvertently harmed someone else (perhaps while pulling the car out of the driveway), even though they usually know this is not realistic. Obsessions are accompanied by uncomfortable feelings, such as fear, disgust, doubt, or a sensation that things have to be done in a way that is "just so." [/b][/quote]
    So where in that description did they say anything about being obsessed with older woman who still think they&#39;ve got it? [/b][/quote]
    Husker.....stop trying to get me to pay attention to you. It&#39;s very unflattering for you. If I&#39;ve told you once I&#39;ve told you a million times, I am way out of your league........you couldn&#39;t shine my shoes. Even if I were desperate I still wouldn&#39;t give you any attention. When will that ever sink in.........

Your desperate attempts at trying to get me to like you are making you look more and more like the fool that you are.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey FlyingDickHead

Why don&#39;t you hit the road and stop trolling around here. Get back to doing what you do best.....giving oral to your boyfriend Hick&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

Why don&#39;t you post a picture on here of yourself...then all of us can judge what type of loser you are??

Seems as if you are infatuated with posters pictures, and keep them in your folders.

You are just not right&#33;&#33;&#33;