Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stop bashing Becht!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 03:04 PM
    [b] LIMO "YOO HOO TONY! Over here! i brought them canollis..."

Becht >..."ummm why do they smell like marcos locker?" [/b][/quote]
    :blink: :blink: :blink:

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p0a2b04a111c2ae0735cc14a5ccf37045/f9f2bf3a.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlyingElvis[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 05:40 PM
    [b] :blink: :blink: :blink:

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid99/p0a2b04a111c2ae0735cc14a5ccf37045/f9f2bf3a.jpg.orig.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Hey FE, thank you so much for sharing a picture of your wife with us! You're a lucky man. ;)

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 04:08 PM
    [b] You "men" crack me up, do you know how gay you sound? Yoo-hoo???? Who in their right mind talks like that? I mean, maybe down there in sticks where you are people talk like that, but up here in NY we don't do "ya-hoo's, yoo-hoo's, tut-a-loo's or anything else with a ya or a hoo" in it. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Chicks. :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane+Jul 9 2004, 05:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TomShane @ Jul 9 2004, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Limolady[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 04:08 PM
    [b] You "men" crack me up, do you know how gay you sound? Yoo-hoo???? Who in their right mind talks like that? I mean, maybe down there in sticks where you are people talk like that, but up here in NY we don&#39;t do "ya-hoo&#39;s, yoo-hoo&#39;s, tut-a-loo&#39;s or anything else with a ya or a hoo" in it. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Chicks. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    [i]Look who&#39;s back, Shady&#39;s back..........nanananana&#33; :lol: [/i]

We missed you around here, but you&#39;re just in time for the annual "lets bash Becht" party&#33; :P

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 9 2004, 09:51 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 9 2004, 09:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 10:31 PM
    [b] i mean JetGirl could break more tackles than this clown. [/b][/quote]
    :o Hey&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; How and why did I come up in this conversation.......... :P

Anthony&#39;s a good guy..........but I just think it was ironic that he was at the Women&#39;s 101 Football clinic teaching US how to catch a ball... :lol:

In any event...........yes I did make some good tackles in our game at the women&#39;s football clinic, I did protect my QB........so don&#39;t mess with me Smizzy........ :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

[img]http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/love-chocolatekiss.gif[/img]

Who loves ya Smiz........ ;) [/b][/quote]
    I`ve really tried to stay positive will all the offseason moves so far and really tried to keep myself from saying anthing negitive till at least the guys get into camp but,,,, JG are you sure A.B. wasn`t at that 101 camp leaning how to catch the ball from the GIRLS , and not teaching them how to catch it......someone had to say it....lol

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 04:46 PM
    [b] Hey FE, thank you so much for sharing a picture of your wife with us&#33; You&#39;re a lucky man. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Not quite..... ;)

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/pf258534b31bd8f472214ff280b93efb6/fa3f94f1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Limolady[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 04:52 PM
    [b] ...just in time for the annual "lets bash Becht" party&#33; :P [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure AB is a nice fellow and all, but he&#39;s a former first round pick, and hasn&#39;t lived up to that reputation. He doesn&#39;t seem to get many YAC and he does seem to go down real easy when tackled. And I won&#39;t even address the drops, because, heck, all TEs drop balls here and there. Nice guy or not, those are valid criticisms.

You can try to deflect them by saying that 6-10 seasons arent his fault, and you&#39;re right, they&#39;re not. But that doesn&#39;t change the fact that this team needs a TE who can do something after he catches the ball, and Ricks at least provides that potential.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    See I think that the fault does in part ly with AB:

There were a lot of times that Chad and Vinny had to force a throw rather than go to betch, (can&#39;t catch, wouldn&#39;t make it to the first down marker, fell down from the force of the ball).

Vinny looked bad because Conway and Betch Didn&#39;t look good.

BETCH SUCKS&#33;

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joiseyjet+Jul 9 2004, 04:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (joiseyjet @ Jul 9 2004, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 9 2004, 09:51 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 10:31 PM
    [b] i mean JetGirl could break more tackles than this clown. [/b][/quote]
    :o Hey&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; How and why did I come up in this conversation.......... :P

Anthony&#39;s a good guy..........but I just think it was ironic that he was at the Women&#39;s 101 Football clinic teaching US how to catch a ball... :lol:

In any event...........yes I did make some good tackles in our game at the women&#39;s football clinic, I did protect my QB........so don&#39;t mess with me Smizzy........ :&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62;

[img]http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/love-chocolatekiss.gif[/img]

Who loves ya Smiz........ ;) [/b][/quote]
    I`ve really tried to stay positive will all the offseason moves so far and really tried to keep myself from saying anthing negitive till at least the guys get into camp but,,,, JG are you sure A.B. wasn`t at that 101 camp leaning how to catch the ball from the GIRLS , and not teaching them how to catch it......someone had to say it....lol [/b][/quote]
    Ya know Chris, you may be right, I didn&#39;t think of that...... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gainzo[/i]@Jul 8 2004, 10:27 PM
    [b] Becht has stone hands. The guy couldn&#39;t catch a cold. [/b][/quote]
    Agreed. I think the only one from last season that dropped more passes then Becht was Conway and you see where he is. You guys can toot Bechts horn all you want but if we [b]need[/b] to cut a TE lose I say cut Becht and keep Baker. I&#39;d like to see Baker get more snaps anyway.