Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Bang Cartoon

Banned
    [url=http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=banghaha&file=index]http://www.extremeskins.com/modules.php?op...haha&file=index[/url]

All League
    The Tom Coughlin stuff is classic...

That skit with COACH X was hilarious! The whole Bang series is awesome!

LL

Hall Of Fame
    [color=green][b]I had to take off my glasses I was crying so hard!

He's got to try & make a DVD of all of his shorts - It's just too funny![/b][/color]

A DVD of my shorts?
    well, I guess some people are into just about anything.
    Should I wear them and give you some beefy poses,, or just like, i dunno,, laid out on a chair?

Actually, a series pilot is being discussed. So keep your fingers and toes crossed.

~Bang

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bang[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 04:12 PM
    [b] A DVD of my shorts?
    well, I guess some people are into just about anything.
    Should I wear them and give you some beefy poses,, or just like, i dunno,, laid out on a chair?

Actually, a series pilot is being discussed. So keep your fingers and toes crossed.

~Bang [/b][/quote]
    are you really the 'Bang' guy? (okay that really sounded bad)

I signed up on that Skins site just so I can see the cartoon archives, you do a great job!! Thanks for the laughs!

Veteran
    in one word!

thatssomefunny****!

Yes, I'm really the Bang guy.
    Glad you like the cartoons.

~Bang

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bang[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 09:38 PM
    [b] Yes, I'm really the Bang guy.

~Bang [/b][/quote]
    :D

I've seen them posted on the Bucs boards too...do you know how many other NFL boards or fans are aware of them?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

hysterical (though not as good as the last one about the Giants).

You know why they have Kordell Stewart dressed like that, don'tcha?

All Pro
    Excellent! Really funny. I didn't realize that that TE from the dolphins beat his pregnant wife. What a sick f***.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 08:10 PM
    [b] are you really the 'Bang' guy? (okay that really sounded bad)

[/b][/quote]
    Gee RT..While some Lady's are looking for Mr Right they end up with Mr
    Bang instead!! :lol: Hmmm ..And where he is so is his "Gang"!! :rolleyes:

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Jul 9 2004, 10:20 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme @ Jul 9 2004, 10:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Bang[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 09:38 PM
    [b] Yes, I&#39;m really the Bang guy.

~Bang [/b][/quote]
    :D

I&#39;ve seen them posted on the Bucs boards too...do you know how many other NFL boards or fans are aware of them? [/b][/quote]
    Plenty. You should see some of the places that end up linking into the cartoons... but, I never mind. Feel free to post the links anywhere&#33; One time I posted one of them on that Bucs board myself, and got soundly yelled at for A/ posting it in the first place, and B/ "pretending" to be the Bang guy.

(as a matter of fact, to the owner of this site, and any other sites.. I am not exclusive to extremeskins, even though they are my &#39;home base&#39;... my cartoons DO help build traffic and memberships in a big way, and are available for your site. If you&#39;re interested, shoot me a PM or an email to the address in my profile, and I&#39;d love to discuss the details with you.)
    As usual, if you consider that spam, please feel free to edit the paragraph out. I respect the rules of the house.

For the guy who didn&#39;t know McMichael hit his preggo wife,,, here&#39;s the kicker,, the cops arrested HER too on battery charges, so it was going both ways... but he still needs to have a LOT more self control. I&#39;m one who always believes there&#39;s two sides to every story, but watch your hands.

If you want some fun reading about NFLers and their idiotic brushes with the law, go here [url]www.cracksmoker.com[/url] they list just tons of incidents from all sports,, and some of it is damned funny,,, like Ahman Green&#39;s wife cracking his head open with a door... Warren Moon and his wife in a high speed car chase after he found out she ran his credit card bills up... such fun.

~Bang

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I&#39;d love to see bang make something with Herm as grill master :lol:

That is true...you can have Herm Grilling Antoine Winfield and John Lynch....

hahahahaha

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Could have John Abe pull into practice running over a fire hydrant.....then backing into a pole :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 11:20 AM
    [b] That is true...you can have Herm Grilling Antoine Winfield and John Lynch....

hahahahaha

LL [/b][/quote]
    Am i allowed to make Antoine Winfield&#39;s wife get insulted and grab him by the ear and make him leave?

Talk about not wearing the pants&#33; :lol:

~Bang

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bang+Jul 10 2004, 11:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bang @ Jul 10 2004, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--latinlawyer[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 11:20 AM
    [b] That is true...you can have Herm Grilling Antoine Winfield and John Lynch....

hahahahaha

LL [/b][/quote]
    Am i allowed to make Antoine Winfield&#39;s wife get insulted and grab him by the ear and make him leave?

Talk about not wearing the pants&#33; :lol:

~Bang [/b][/quote]
    Hey you had Mcmichael and his wife Tawanna Brawley fight in a ring....you can definately have Antoine&#39;s wife in a construction worker&#39;s outfit pulling her sissy husband out of jets camp..

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Bang

If Sooth allows it......I know more than just I would contribute &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036; for you to make that cartoon&#33;&#33;