Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just saw the most amazing thing today

Some of you might or might now know last month I found out my wife was pregnant for the first time. Well, today was the first sonagram, the 12 week one. I saw the baby on the sonagram, and that gave me the chills. It really is amazing how we could create something like that. The little guy was jumping around in there. He was pushing off with his legs and bouncing to the top of the wall. Definatly the coolest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And to top it off, the baby is healthy and sound.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats man. I remember I was watching a later stage one for my first daughter and saw her put her thumb in her mouth it was the cutest thing. (5 years later and we can't get her to stop sucking her thumb though :rolleyes: ) Enjoy it.

sounds like a little Randy Moss trying to go up and grab that "jump ball" ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 02:03 PM
    [b] Some of you might or might now know last month I found out my wife was pregnant for the first time. Well, today was the first sonagram, the 12 week one. I saw the baby on the sonagram, and that gave me the chills. It really is amazing how we could create something like that. The little guy was jumping around in there. He was pushing off with his legs and bouncing to the top of the wall. Definatly the coolest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And to top it off, the baby is healthy and sound. [/b][/quote]
    Congrats Vinny. When I saw my daughter on a sonogram during month four, I was astonished at how well developed she was and how she moved around in there. A birth of my daughter was one of the greatest moments in my life.

Hey, so you will have a boy...why not name him Randy Moss (YOUR LAST NAME HERE)

J/K

Congrats man!

LL

congrats.

the sonograms these days are incredibly detailed.

Yeah, it looked like the baby was already doing some leg presses. Only 12 weeks and already in training to be a New York Jet....thats dedication. lol

Thanks guys

Hall Of Fame
    CONGRATS VINNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boy or girl

dont know kotite, you cant tell at 12 weeks.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

no tripod??

j/k :P ...congrats, first time I saw one of those I was amazed as well B)

[b] Some of you might or might now know last month I found out my wife was pregnant for the first time. Well, today was the first sonagram, the 12 week one. I saw the baby on the sonagram, and that gave me the chills. It really is amazing how we could create something like that. The little guy was jumping around in there. He was pushing off with his legs and bouncing to the top of the wall. Definatly the coolest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. And to top it off, the baby is healthy and sound. [/b][/quote]
    My wife had her 1st sonagram(2nd baby) yesterday also!!!!!

Due date is Feb 1st.

Congrats daddy!!!!!

You aint seen nutten yet.
    You want amazing.Just wait till the LIL fella is about 12-13 months old.
    Sit back and be amazed at how fast these little knee biters are.
    They have the agility of an NFL corner back.The speed of a race horse and
    they can lock on to multiple targets like an F-15 STRIKE EAGEL.
    Open bathroom door...locked on,glass filled with soda on table.....locked on......coins dropped from pockets falling to floor...locked on.......stairs..
    etc..
    They will set you up and juke you like Jerry Rice.
    But being a parent is the best thing in the world. CONGRATS!!!!! ;) :)

congrats!

[quote][i]Originally posted by D-BYRD[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 03:22 PM
    [b] You aint seen nutten yet.
    Open bathroom door...locked on,glass filled with soda on table.....locked on......coins dropped from pockets falling to floor...locked on.......stairs..
    etc..
    But being a parent is the best thing in the world. CONGRATS!!!!! ;) :) [/b][/quote]
    THAT IS SO TRUE. My daughter is two years old now and she is a SUPER BABY....she is so focused that she will outrace me to reach something...she changes channel on the remote, sits down and starts to try and READ..brainiac!

LL

All League
    Congrats! I hope that your child, be it a boy or a gal, comes out healthy, wealthy, and wise!

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    If your Dr. has the 3D sonogram GET IT. Your heallth insurance won't cover the 3D deal so you'll have to fork over a couple hundred but it's well worth it. You can't do it though until the 7th month or something like that.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer+Jul 9 2004, 07:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (latinlawyer @ Jul 9 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--D-BYRD[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 03:22 PM
    [b] You aint seen nutten yet.
    etc..
    But being a parent is the best thing in the world. CONGRATS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ;) :) [/b][/quote]
    THAT IS SO TRUE. My daughter is two years old now and she is a SUPER BABY....she is so focused that she will outrace me to reach something...she changes channel on the remote, sits down and starts to try and READ..brainiac&#33;

LL [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s a hilarious post dude :lol: True, so true.......once they&#39;re locked on a target (and it&#39;s always something dangerous) they are RELENTLESS&#33;&#33;

[b] Some of you might or might now know last month I found out my wife was pregnant for the first time. Well, today was the first sonagram, the 12 week one. I saw the baby on the sonagram, and that gave me the chills. It really is amazing how we could create something like that. The little guy was jumping around in there. He was pushing off with his legs and bouncing to the top of the wall. Definatly the coolest thing I&#39;ve ever seen in my entire life. And to top it off, the baby is healthy and sound. [/b][/quote]
    We are going through this at the same time, my Wife is about 17 weeks. We had a sonogrom early on when it was real tiny so he wasn&#39;t moving except for his heartbeat but we go for another one at 20 weeks and that one I can&#39;t wait for.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Hey you guys make it sound so good maybe I won&#39;t "pull out" tonight with my GF :D Congrats, man.