Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just saw the most amazing thing today

[quote][i]Originally posted by Buzzsaw[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 02:50 PM
    [b] Hey you guys make it sound so good maybe I won't "pull out" tonight with my GF :D Congrats, man. [/b][/quote]
    LOL....now that was some funny stuff. We actually planned this and were trying. I dont know if I would not "pull out" if I didnt know I wanted to be with the girl for the rest of my life. I didnt make that mistake when I was younger. I waited till I was married and settled and you should too. Being a daddy might be fun (i'm not sure yet) but its a huge responsibility and should be taken seriously.

I'm sure you were probably joking, and you sure did get a laugh out of me.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025+Jul 9 2004, 06:21 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Vinny025 @ Jul 9 2004, 06:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Buzzsaw[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 02:50 PM
    [b] Hey you guys make it sound so good maybe I won&#39;t "pull out" tonight with my GF :D Congrats, man. [/b][/quote]
    LOL....now that was some funny stuff. We actually planned this and were trying. I dont know if I would not "pull out" if I didnt know I wanted to be with the girl for the rest of my life. I didnt make that mistake when I was younger. I waited till I was married and settled and you should too. Being a daddy might be fun (i&#39;m not sure yet) but its a huge responsibility and should be taken seriously.

I&#39;m sure you were probably joking, and you sure did get a laugh out of me. [/b][/quote]
    remember..dont drink and date...

cause if you dont pull out..

you are stuck with her

LL

All League
    congrats to all that are pregnant...You aint seen nothing yet just wait for delivery its the greatest thing you will ever witness...I pray everyone who is pregnant on this board the best of luck...and have fun with em, it goes fast ...