Thread: See ya, Kenyon!

TomShane
    No way should the Nets match. I know Ratner will be painted as a chump and a cheapskate for letting KMart walk, but big deal. Let KMart go down and suffer in Atlanta without Jason Kidd giving him the ball at the rim 5-10 times a game. KMart is a great defender and an adequate rebounder, but he's dreadful offensively if Kidd isn't giving him the rock at the lip. Maybe they can work a sign-and-trade with Atlanta and get Abdur-Rahim back. He's not my favorite player, but he is a skilled offensive player who will give Kidd somebody to throw it to who can make his own shot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agreed. Although K-Mart surprised the heck out of me with his offensive game in the playoffs its still nothing to write home about. He is nowhere near a max-money player.

I hear the Nets want Nene from Denver but the Nuggets wont give him up. I dont understand why. If they get K-Mart Nene will have to come off the bench. The Nets may have to settle for that young 7-1 kid.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love Kenyon's fire.....this is why he was my favortie net....But PEACE KENYON!!!!

He's not worth that kinda chedda...hell's no.

For the love of god please get rid of Kittles

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    $84 millijon over 6 years is the type of $$$ reserved for all around stars. Kenyon is solid defensively, and a good rebounder, but limited offensively. Let him go, or work a sign & trade, if possible.

That kind of $$$$$$ can be better spent elsewhere.