Thread: ABC "News" report on connection between

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you don't have Realplayer get it and watch this video clip of an ABCnews story run when the "world was in good hands" five years ago.

[url=http://www.mrc.org/rm/cyber/2004/binladen061704/segment1.ram]Iraq / bin Laden Connection[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    No no no no no....nope...no no no no no no no no...

Nope.

Bush lied.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This is not new...just an ignored story by the liberal media.

Here's a link I posted to a CNN story dating back to 2/19/99 about the same exact thing: [url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=24148&hl=asylum]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...24148&hl=asylum[/url]

Great find weeb.

Also; no one has yet to report that British intelligence has infact found out the Iraq was trying to buy yellow cake from Niger: [url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=7&t=24720]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/index.ph...=ST&f=7&t=24720[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just finished reading "The Connection" written by Stephen Hayes. It deals with the connection between Osama and Saddam, and although a dull read, it was very informative. Of course none of the anti-Bush people will read it, but its a good read for those who actually see whats going on.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 09:57 PM
    [b] I just finished reading "The Connection" written by Stephen Hayes. It deals with the connection between Osama and Saddam, and although a dull read, it was very informative. Of course none of the anti-Bush people will read it... [/b][/quote]
    they can't, they spent all their money going to see fat-asses movie 100 times.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i checked your link

the best they can come up with:

Saddam may have offered asylum, Osama never took it

INVADE! INVADE! :lol:

obviously we have to send in 150,000 American infantry every time two skeevy rag-heads plot against america but don't follow through... im mean isn't that standard operating procedure?

whoa whoa wait a second i read that wrong, the above is true only in cases where the arabs in question are sitting atop one of the world's top 3 oil deposits. it has to be 500 billion barrells or more. that's my bad :D

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 9 2004, 10:44 PM
    [b] i checked your link

the best they can come up with:

Saddam may have offered asylum, Osama never took it

INVADE! INVADE! :lol:

obviously we have to send in 150,000 American infantry every time two skeevy rag-heads plot against america but don't follow through... im mean isn't that standard operating procedure?

whoa whoa wait a second i read that wrong, the above is true only in cases where the arabs in question are sitting atop one of the world's top 3 oil deposits. it has to be 500 billion barrells or more. that's my bad :D [/b][/quote]
    Bit you are so wrong it is not even funny.

The standards have been revised. The top 5 oil deposits will now suffice.

Please update your records accordingly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know some of you reach to find connections between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.

Just out of curiosity, how come none of you acknowledge the connections between Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowits and Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden and his family?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by outsider[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 08:23 PM
    [b] I know some of you reach to find connections between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.

Just out of curiosity, how come none of you acknowledge the connections between Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowits and Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden and his family? [/b][/quote]
    Where's the reach??? This was a report air by ABC News?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jul 10 2004, 10:07 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jul 10 2004, 10:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 08:23 PM
    [b] I know some of you reach to find connections between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden.

Just out of curiosity, how come none of you acknowledge the connections between Bush Sr., Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowits and Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden and his family? [/b][/quote]
    Where&#39;s the reach??? This was a report air by ABC News? [/b][/quote]
    Jeez, you folks are awful selective arn&#39;t ya? Most days ABC News (and most other Major media) are described in great depth by folks like you CBTNY, as scumbag dirty Liberal Media who simply cannot be trusted.....

....but all of a sudden you find something that backs your political views or some particular argument, and suddenly ABC News is a stalwart of integrity, and their word must be trusted.

I&#39;m sorry, but I don&#39;t think you can have it both ways. Either ABC News (and Other so-called "Liberal" Media) are wrong, evil and untrustworthy, or they are not.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 11:05 AM
    [b] ABC News (and most other Major media) are described in great depth by folks like you CBTNY, as scumbag dirty Liberal Media who simply cannot be trusted.....

....but all of a sudden you find something that backs your political views or some particular argument, and suddenly ABC News is a stalwart of integrity, and their word must be trusted.

I&#39;m sorry, but I don&#39;t think you can have it both ways. Either ABC News (and Other so-called "Liberal" Media) are wrong, evil and untrustworthy, or they are not. [/b][/quote]
    Let me take this slow for you Warfish&#33;&#33; When Clinton was Prez
    The UN,Europe,Clinton,Gore,Kerry etc ALL thought Saddam had
    WMD..ABC would never rerun that Tape today&#33; They all want to
    pin everything on Bush no matter what the Facts were&#33;&#33; <_<

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Jul 11 2004, 11:05 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Jul 11 2004, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@Jul 10 2004, 10:07 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--outsider[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 08:23 PM

Where&#39;s the reach??? This was a report air by ABC News? [/b][/quote]
    Jeez, you folks are awful selective arn&#39;t ya? Most days ABC News (and most other Major media) are described in great depth by folks like you CBTNY, as scumbag dirty Liberal Media who simply cannot be trusted.....

I&#39;m sorry, but I don&#39;t think you can have it both ways. Either ABC News (and Other so-called "Liberal" Media) are wrong, evil and untrustworthy, or they are not. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t want it both ways...I am just sick of them being the utter hypocrites they are.

They bash the President stating he took America to war under false pretenses and/or bad intelligence yet they were more than happy to "scoop" the same intelligence and put together a major report on it.

Personally I do not look at this as a way to say, "this is justification for the war" (though I agree with toppling Hussien) rather the utter hypocrisy of the liberal media and the way they want to hold everyone accountable.....except themselves that is.

As far as being selective, that is almost a mandate for ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN as far as what they do and don&#39;t report or should I say, slant.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 11:05 AM
    [b] Jeez, you folks are awful selective arn&#39;t ya? Most days ABC News (and most other Major media) are described in great depth by folks like you CBTNY, as scumbag dirty Liberal Media who simply cannot be trusted.....

The point is that when the almighty zipper opener was running things, saddam was such a dangerous threat.

Now iraq is cast aside as some gnat on the a&#036;&#036; of American society -- meaningless and insignificant.

The media wants it both ways, not I. Whether abc sees things my way or not, it&#39;s irrelevant to me. Al jazerra is news too. What it reports and what cbs reports is all the same to me as far as I&#39;m concerned. If you don&#39;t see the deception, then continue to fool yourself that you&#39;re well informed.

Question for you o&#39; fair and balanced one: how come when the libs on this board quote a conservative that may be negative toward a Bush policy, I never see a post from you challenging that?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 10:51 AM
    [b] Question for you o&#39; fair and balanced one: how come when the libs on this board quote a conservative that may be negative toward a Bush policy, I never see a post from you challenging that? [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s asking tooo much.