Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: panthers vs giants

  1. #1
    what turned out to be one hell of a game started out sloppy with the giants takin a 14-0 lead...but the panthers fought back to tie it up at 14 in the 3rd...then in the 4th off of one of the most impressive int's i've ever seen by manning the panthers drove the field and took the lead 21-14....the giants dug down deep and just like mr.montana...collins took the giants on his shoulders and drove the field and scored to tie the game at 21....with only 18 seconds left...

    so overtime has now begun....and the giants win the toss...collins hits shockey on a huge play to get the giants in FG range but with a 15mph wind the giants had to get closer...a few more plays and the giants feel comfy kickin the fg....its up and its good.....great f'n game LL...the giants win 24-21


    stats
    passing
    qb collins 17-33 288yds 3tds 2ints 86.4
    qb delhomme 9-26 230 yds 2tds 1int 77.3

    rushing
    rb tiki 74yds 1fmb
    rb davis 28yds 1fmb

    receiving
    rb tiki 5 54yds 1td
    te k.dyson 5 173yds 2 tds

    HTPOTG
    Kerry Collins

    again great game LL...

  2. #2
    Originally posted by hendu24@Jul 9 2004, 11:47 PM
    what turned out to be one hell of a game started out sloppy with the giants takin a 14-0 lead...but the panthers fought back to tie it up at 14 in the 3rd...then in the 4th off of one of the most impressive int's i've ever seen by manning the panthers drove the field and took the lead 21-14....the giants dug down deep and just like mr.montana...collins took the giants on his shoulders and drove the field and scored to tie the game at 21....with only 18 seconds left...

    so overtime has now begun....and the giants win the toss...collins hits shockey on a huge play to get the giants in FG range but with a 15mph wind the giants had to get closer...a few more plays and the giants feel comfy kickin the fg....its up and its good.....great f'n game LL...the giants win 24-21


    stats
    passing
    qb collins 17-33 288yds 3tds 2ints 86.4
    qb delhomme 9-26 230 yds 2tds 1int 77.3

    rushing
    rb tiki 74yds 1fmb
    rb davis 28yds 1fmb

    receiving
    rb tiki 5 54yds 1td
    te k.dyson 5 173yds 2 tds

    HTPOTG
    Kerry Collins

    again great game LL...
    Mushin Muhammad had the worst game of his career..two catches and SEVEN drops....I fumbled away an interception....it was just bad...

    Hendu you played very very well...Good luck man...

    LL

  3. #3
    I couldnt believe it when he kept droppin it...really hurt ya though


    i almost broke my tv when shockey dropped that pass in the endzone....he seems to drop alot of passes online?????


    thanks ill need it...

  4. #4
    Originally posted by hendu24@Jul 9 2004, 11:58 PM
    I couldnt believe it when he kept droppin it...really hurt ya though


    i almost broke my tv when shockey dropped that pass in the endzone....he seems to drop alot of passes online?????


    thanks ill need it...
    I was cursing up a storm....If i was hearing my headset you would have heard such choice phrases like:

    "MUSHIN OSAMA BIN MUHAMMAD how can you drop that when you had a 5 yd lead on the player..."

    "MUSHIN YOU PIECE OF SHIZZLE the ball was right in your hands"
    "DAMN IT MUSHIN THAT WAS A TD PASS..."

    "THAT IS COMPLETE BULL SH*T THE MADDEN GODS ARE AGAINST ME...."

    I had a 3rd and 8 and mushin was wide open and he dropped the pass...in the second quarter...killed a drive and made me punt.

    What a great game though...full of ups and downs...

    LL

  5. #5
    just remember hendu who taught you everything you know

    also i didn't know that dyson was a tight end???????

  6. #6
    I form, 3-WR sub package puts your 3rd WR at TE.

  7. #7
    Originally posted by Jared@Jul 10 2004, 02:19 PM
    I form, 3-WR sub package puts your 3rd WR at TE.
    i guess that is nfl style football right wr at te

    my opnion that is a cheap way of playing

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    969
    huh I've seen Keyshawn at the tight end postion alot in the NFL also seen backs line up as receivers sounds fair to me you just have to adjust

  9. #9
    Originally posted by Govjetz@Jul 11 2004, 11:51 AM
    huh I've seen Keyshawn at the tight end postion alot in the NFL also seen backs line up as receivers sounds fair to me you just have to adjust
    never seen keyshawn line up next to the tackle but i guess you would know

    i didn't say anything about running backs

  10. #10
    Originally posted by roc58701+Jul 11 2004, 04:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (roc58701 @ Jul 11 2004, 04:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jared@Jul 10 2004, 02:19 PM
    I form, 3-WR sub package puts your 3rd WR at TE.
    i guess that is nfl style football right wr at te

    my opnion that is a cheap way of playing [/b][/quote]
    you can cycle through the packages - it is in the game, it is in the real pros - hence it is not cheap

    you owe me a rematch roc when&#39;s it gonna happen

  11. #11
    Originally posted by bitonti+Jul 11 2004, 12:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bitonti @ Jul 11 2004, 12:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -roc58701@Jul 11 2004, 04:11 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin--Jared
    @Jul 10 2004, 02:19 PM
    I form, 3-WR sub package puts your 3rd WR at TE.

    i guess that is nfl style football right wr at te

    my opnion that is a cheap way of playing
    you can cycle through the packages - it is in the game, it is in the real pros - hence it is not cheap

    you owe me a rematch roc when&#39;s it gonna happen [/b][/quote]
    just remember the game is in the city of brotherly love this time

    there are alot of things in this game don&#39;t make em right

    i&#39;m off tuesday and wednesday so let me know whats good for you

    be ready for some more philly luv

  12. #12
    and it was just startin to get peaceful around hurr....

  13. #13
    What?&#33;??&#33;? Dyson is in a wr/te package in both the strong formation and the I formation. That is not cheating....damn. Ask Hendu if that was cheesing..he saw I played a straight up game....


    LL

    No Punt block on FG&#39;s, no nano blitzes....none of that glitcher stuff...STRAIGHT UP &#33;

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us