Thread: Liberal Hate-Fest In NYC...

While Sean Hannity and conservative entertainers were raising funds for the children of US soldiers killed in Iraq, the liberals were organizing a hate-fest with entertainment has- beens in NYC....

Martina McBride, Ted Nugent, Toby Keith, Daryl Worley and others were singing their hearts out for American kids....

Meanwhile, the hateful Liberal has-beens, led by John Mellencamp, Bon Jovi, John Foggerty and Whoopi Goldberg were screaming out hate filled diatribes concerning the President's intelligence and female genitalia....

Then Lurch has the audacity to say this hate-fest concert is about American values????

Liberals should be proud.........

theyre also refusing to air the whole tape.

lmao @ bon jovi and whoopi goldberg.

Whoopi is a has been....lets be real...she is one nasty looking woman.

That being said, I am neither for bush nor kerry..

LL

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Bon Jovi is a "has-been", but Ted Nugent isn't?? ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry bro, but just about every artist listed (for either side) sucks arse and/or is a washud up has-been. Heck, the Nuge hasn't has a hit since the 70's!!! At least Bon Jovi is still making hits (Hits that suck IMO, but hits none the less).

LOL, they all suck. No politics here, just good taste. Keep um' all.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Mark my words, that tape will appear and when it shows kerry laughing at the vulgarity it will be an albatross on him.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 02:38 PM
    [b] Bon Jovi is a "has-been", but Ted Nugent isn't?? ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Sorry bro, but just about every artist listed (for either side) sucks arse and/or is a washud up has-been. Heck, the Nuge hasn't has a hit since the 70's!!! At least Bon Jovi is still making hits (Hits that suck IMO, but hits none the less).

LOL, they all suck. No politics here, just good taste. Keep um' all. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Nugent is a has been but I hardly think Martina McBride, Darrel Worley or Toby Keith are has beens....

I'm no fan of country music but I do know these people are big stars on the country scene...

As for Bon Jovi, he's still making hits???? All I ever hear are about three hits of his from the eighties played over and over again...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Jul 10 2004, 03:32 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick @ Jul 10 2004, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 02:38 PM
    [b] Bon Jovi is a "has-been", but Ted Nugent isn&#39;t?? ROFLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

Sorry bro, but just about every artist listed (for either side) sucks arse and/or is a washud up has-been. Heck, the Nuge hasn&#39;t has a hit since the 70&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33; At least Bon Jovi is still making hits (Hits that suck IMO, but hits none the less).

LOL, they all suck. No politics here, just good taste. Keep um&#39; all. [/b][/quote]
    Yes Nugent is a has been but I hardly think Martina McBride, Darrel Worley or Toby Keith are has beens....

I&#39;m no fan of country music but I do know these people are big stars on the country scene...

As for Bon Jovi, he&#39;s still making hits???? All I ever hear are about three hits of his from the eighties played over and over again... [/b][/quote]
    Bon Jovi also loves the Giants....one more reason why he&#39;s a loser.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Jul 10 2004, 03:32 PM
    [b] Yes Nugent is a has been but I hardly think Martina McBride, Darrel Worley or Toby Keith are has beens... [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;d say they&#39;re more [i]never-was[/i]&#39;s

country "music" :lol: :lol: :lol: