Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 76 of 76

Thread: Help me...please.

  1. #61
    you walked right into it......shape up

  2. #62
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA.
    Posts
    4,257
    4. Bicuits and gravy

    Are you really going to Foxwoods? Many say that Mohegan Sun is better.....

    What part of town are you staying in? I ask since the metro region seciton of today's Boston Globe is saying that a lot of the DNC shut-down of streets and stuff may start on Sunday evening. Boston WILL BE CRAZY the weekend of the Yanks/Sox series and all those pesky freakin' democrats coming into town early. You'll be taking the "T" and walking a lot!

    I'm actually looking forward to meeting you. Never met a bonafide redneck before!

  3. #63
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet+Jul 11 2004, 08:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JonEJet @ Jul 11 2004, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shawn306[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 08:54 PM
    [b] Not to worry JonE. I get to be a redneck for week when I head down to Myrtle in August.

    Pork Chops, Bacon, biscuits, Eggs, Toast, and that is just breakfast before heading out to golf course with a six pack :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Curious to hear where you&#39;re playing&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Usually close by. Eagles Nest. I really want to play Tidewater one day though

  4. #64
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,359
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 08:59 PM
    [b]

    I&#39;m actually looking forward to meeting you. Never met a bonafide redneck before&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Pretty sure we&#39;re staying at Foxwoods&#33;&#33;


    Never been to the Mohigan Sun.......wanna show me around??


    To be honest....I&#39;m no fun at a casino. I&#39;m a gambling freak. I go nuts in a casino&#33;&#33;

  5. #65
    Kangaroo F*cker
    Guest
    JonE: I happen to live in the Back Bay/South End so I will extend my hand in friendship and if you need anything feel free to give me a call. Just send me a PM.

    BTW: Garb is a cool woman.

  6. #66
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA.
    Posts
    4,257
    I&#39;ve never been to Mohegan Sun. Just relaying what I&#39;ve heard from my degenrate gambling friends. I make it down to Foxwoods about twice a year. I&#39;m a black jack kind of girl.

  7. #67
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,359
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shawn306[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:00 PM
    [b]
    Usually close by. Eagles Nest. I really want to play Tidewater one day though [/b][/quote]
    Tidewater
    True Blue
    Heritage
    Wild Wing
    Caledonia
    Gauntlet


    Those are my favorites in Myrtle

    Of all of them....try the Gauntlet in Southport (NC)

    Dye course that may be my all time favorite sourse&#33;

  8. #68
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,359
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:04 PM
    [b] I&#39;m a black jack kind of girl. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m a black jack kind of guy


    See....we have something in common.


    Only problem with Connecticut and Jersey is there is no 2 deck black jack&#33;&#33;

    That&#39;s only in Vegas. That&#39;s the game to win &#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;&#036;

    Going to Vegas in August for 2 or 3 days&#33;&#33;

  9. #69
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA.
    Posts
    4,257
    Man, you do get around, eh? I haven&#39;t been to Vegas in about four years. Would love to go back sometime soon. Can I be your guest? :D I&#39;m no Brabie twin, but I do alright.... :lol:

  10. #70
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    12,359
    Gainzo...thanks for the invite my friend. WHen my friend gives me more definative plans I sill let you know where I&#39;ll be...are possibly meet for a brew.


    Garb.

    You can be my guest at Bellagio any time.

    I got it. Going to the Jets vs San Diego game in September....with a detour in Vegas.

    Want to watch Gang Green in San Diego?


    Just killed the deal....didn&#39;t I?? :lol: :lol:

  11. #71
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On Good Harbor Beach, Gloucester, MA.
    Posts
    4,257
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 08:25 PM
    [b]

    Just killed the deal....didn&#39;t I?? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Yes Baby, you just did. ;)

  12. #72
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    21,199
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gainzo[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:03 PM
    [b] JonE: I happen to live in the Back Bay/South End so I will extend my hand in friendship and if you need anything feel free to give me a call. Just send me a PM.

    BTW: Garb is a cool woman. [/b][/quote]
    I believe SJ and I are making that trip to......right Dave? :huh:

  13. #73
    Kangaroo F*cker
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:25 PM
    [b] Gainzo...thanks for the invite my friend. WHen my friend gives me more definative plans I sill let you know where I&#39;ll be...are possibly meet for a brew.


    Garb.

    You can be my guest at Bellagio any time.

    I got it. Going to the Jets vs San Diego game in September....with a detour in Vegas.

    Want to watch Gang Green in San Diego?


    Just killed the deal....didn&#39;t I?? :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Possiby meet for a brew? C&#39;mon mate. You know you want to have a beer with me&#33;&#33;&#33; j/k

    As I said, when you are in the "hub of the universe" give me a call.

  14. #74
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shawn306[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 07:54 PM
    [b] Not to worry JonE. I get to be a redneck for week when I head down to Myrtle in August.

    Pork Chops, Bacon, biscuits, Eggs, Toast, and that is just breakfast before heading out to golf course with a six pack :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Dude you&#39;ll have a blast. Rednecks may get a bad rap but nobody and I mean nobody knows how to cook, eat, party and just plain get down like the guys from the sticks. In high school I used to try covering all that up. Now I don&#39;t even care. I watch dirt track racing every weekend and drink miller so what of it? :lol:

  15. #75
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    1,541
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Jul 11 2004, 07:38 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Jul 11 2004, 07:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Thor99@Jul 11 2004, 03:25 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Mean Bro Green[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 10:02 AM
    [b]

    time to think about coming down to tampa Jon [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure we can find him a place in Pinellas Park. He&#39;ll find the Redneck Riviera on his own. :lol: ;) [/b][/quote]
    jonejett has a bachelors pad in palm harbor thor [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s gotta suck. :huh:

  16. #76
    Bitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    9,741
    Well JonE this thread inspired me. I&#39;m heading into the kitchen right now and making up a batch of biscuits and gravy. :lol:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us