Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My weekend

Veteran
    Hey everybody, a little bored, just wanted to tell you about my weekend, maybe we could share.

Went to Bahama Breeze in Cherry Hill, met a cousin who works there who I havent seen in 10 years. He was those plates looking nice and shiny.

Then went with my girlfriend and spent the weekend on a boat in AC, kinda sucked though with out TV Land to watch Three's Company reruns every morning at 3.

Went to Trump's marina today for lunch and beers, but only had enough money for lunch and we split a beer.

What did you do?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Camping with the wife and kids. Left Thursday and returned today.

Good time, but the weather could have been better.

Bitter
    Went to the go kart track with the family for a company party. Let my soon to be 3 year old son take one of the kiddie karts out where he proceeded to make it one lap before crashing head on into the railing and bumping his eye pretty good. We called him Rocky the rest of the day.

Hall Of Fame
    friday ~ my 16th birthday . recieved an i pod, digital camera and an authentic wayne chrebet jeresey.in the daytime saw anchorman which was the funniest movie i have seen since old school, went to lunch at longhorns steakhouse then took the ferry over to yankee stadium for a good yanks win.

saturday~ went down to ac to see 311 and the roots. amazing show my two favorite bands rocked the taj mahaja.

sunday~ watched el duque comeback to the yanks and loved every bit of it and tonight headin down to vermont to party for a few days then next week off to texas

Hall Of Fame
    Geez, the kid had the best weekend by far

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by FlaGreen[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 03:27 PM
    [b] Geez, the kid had the best weekend by far [/b][/quote]
    :lol: He had a blast raising hell with dad in the double seat adult karts though. :D

Banned
    Drank 32-ounce Lone Star's and picked up road kill.

Hall Of Fame
    lets see who can top my weekend

Banned
    [quote][i]Originally posted by PatsFanTX[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 04:47 PM
    [b] Drank 32-ounce Lone Star's and picked up road kill. [/b][/quote]
    man, you really need to get a life

I drank 32-ounce lone stars and turned animals [i]into[/i] road kill :D

Banned
    I got drunk, ate breakfast foods at 4 in the morning on Friday and Saturday, then peeled all the dead skin off my crispy legs.

Hall Of Fame
    Friday night went to see Spiderman 2 with the wife, the kid and his friend. Good flick. Bed early after loooong week.
    Saturday: yardwork and laundry. I rule! At night we grilled and I drank beer and we watched Pitch Black.
    Sunday: I do companion work with an autistic friend of mine. He came to my softball game (we lost) then we hung out at Rafters watching the Sox.

And there it is.

ScottishPLAYAH! ;)

All Pro
    Nothing... and it was everything I thought it could be.

All Pro
    I went to church!

All Pro
    Friday: Worked in the AM, Went to the gym for 3 hours, then went out to dinner with some friends of mine, came home and checked this site, hoping for some new news like we had signed some pro bowl guard, no luck.
    Saturday: Chilled out, wrote some code for my computer class, went to the gym for 2 hours, checked this site, again no pro bowl guard, so I went over to my buddy's and we played some poker
    Sunday: Went to church (actually, more like slept through church and tried not to laugh but failed and then laughed out loud when the lady in front of me farted) and then went to a family party down at Crescent beach in Niantic, CT, ate some good Italian food down there, then came home, went to the driving range, came home, looked at this site hoping we had signed some amazing guy (again, no luck), and now Im writing this, and after this, Im gonna write more code and then go to a party.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ate some popcorn while reading some posts on the board [img]http://www.discodelic.netfirms.com/food-eatingpopcorn.gif[/img]

Man! there are some wicked fights going on here...right up there with Tyson biting off Evander's ear. What is going on?

(and yea, the kid had a great weekend....I want that Chrebet jersey!!)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 08:30 PM
    [b]

Man! there are some wicked fights going on here...right up there with Tyson biting off Evander's ear. What is going on?
    [/b][/quote]
    hehehehehe..........you are one funny lady..........

Hey we are definately going to the Giants/Cowboy game.......we are going to hook up with Rinelli Jr. and tailgate and have a ball............ ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Oh wait.........my weekend.........spent it with Mom...........I never get a chance to spend any time with her so it was good......I needed my mommy fix......... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Worked all weekend but did manage to catch a couple of Yankee's games on the tube. :)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Sunday night has been fun.

Been trying to hook up with Garbanza all evening. Still trying :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JonEJet[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:35 PM
    [b] Sunday night has been fun.

Been trying to hook up with Garbanza all evening. Still trying :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Are you like the energizer bunny.......do you keep going and going and going........that might help............ :lol: