Thread: The Surreal Life

Kangaroo F*cker
    If you have never checked out this series which airs on the WB, check out the repeats on VH1. They are showing the first season right now. To sum up the series they bring people like Corey Feldman, MC Hammer, Vince Neil, etc together to live in the "Surreal" house.

It's sad but also funny to watch these clowns on the show. What else would these idiots do for a $? I don't want to know!

its a great show.

ice has a HUGEanger control provblem

Kangaroo F*cker
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 09:04 PM
    [b] its a great show.

ice has a HUGEanger control provblem [/b][/quote]
    Looks like me and you are the only peolple who have seen the show.

Is Eric Estrada the man or what. The guy is a legend!

And yes, Ice has some anger issues to say the least.

estrada is cool and in charge....ice ice baby is really dumb too. gary coleman was really pissed off at the diner when dummy ice insisted on him saying WHAT UTALKING BOUT WILLIS all the while absolutely refusing to bring up his own past

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r: I'm watching it as I type.....Vince Neil still rocks and I have to say that Hammer has class......Feldman has some issues though......friggin crying because of what Gabeielle said!!!!

The other show was classic...friggin Ron Jeremy etc...he actually is a class act...Eric Estrada is one cool Mo Fo...Vanilla Ice needs to go to anger management class....the part when Gary Coleman got pissed was Classic!!!

It's nutty but I can't leave the TV when it's on.

All Pro
    Say what you want about Ice, at least he had the balls to do that song at a Karaoke bar. It took a little prodding, but he did it.

Kangaroo F*cker
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 10:35 PM
    [b] Say what you want about Ice, at least he had the balls to do that song at a Karaoke bar. It took a little prodding, but he did it. [/b][/quote]
    Yes he did. Ice is a "poser" as we say in Australia.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 10:20 PM
    [b] :ph34r: I'm watching it as I type.....Vince Neil still rocks and I have to say that Hammer has class......Feldman has some issues though......friggin crying because of what Gabeielle said!!!!

The other show was classic...friggin Ron Jeremy etc...he actually is a class act...Eric Estrada is one cool Mo Fo...Vanilla Ice needs to go to anger management class....the part when Gary Coleman got pissed was Classic!!!

It's nutty but I can't leave the TV when it's on. [/b][/quote]
    Hey freaky.......what's goin on? Back in Florida?

Hall Of Fame
    :ph34r: yep I'm back...I'm here drinking wine watching the Surreal Life....hilarious.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Jul 11 2004, 10:49 PM
    [b] :ph34r: yep I'm back...I'm here drinking wine watching the Surreal Life....hilarious. [/b][/quote]
    Great............ ;)

Hall Of Fame
    :ph34r: I have to say.....this part watching Cory Feldman getting married is kinda cool...then man like has Hugh Hefner at his wedding.