Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Off Topic but important

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    JonE expressed concern last night about us having a stalker on here.......he seemed pretty serious about it.......I have had my share of weird happenings lately and I am just wondering if anyone else is receiving off the wall emails, PM's and IM's from yahoo and AOL.

I know it's the internet and it was bound to happen sooner or later but if we ban together we can get rid of him/her..........I had to change my user name on AOL and take it out of my profile to stop the insanity now it's coming in through my yahoo email account.......... :(

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r: Nope I have not received any emails/PM's from any loser types.....if this loser is found...he/she really should be knocked off for life.

TomShane
    Stalker sex is GREAT. Don't knock it til you've tried it!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 12:16 PM
    [b] Stalker sex is GREAT. Don't knock it til you've tried it! [/b][/quote]
    Thanks, TS. I enjoy it, too.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Stalker sex is GREAT. Don't knock it til you've tried it! [/b][/quote]
    It's not about sex TS........it's much worse than that and I believe I sent you one of the messages I got from AOL...............

To be honest, I can hold my own with that stuff but it's the weird things that gets to you..........I just think it's important for all of us not to post so much personal stuff anymore like gatherings and such.........we don't know where this person lives. And we should be wary of any new posters that come on here.......

All I can say is, thank God I have an alarm on my house and the local police department at my disposal considering my cousin is a local police officer where I live just in case this weirdo does find out any more info on me than he already has.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like little Jets/Bosox to me.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shawn306[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:42 PM
    [b] Sounds like little Jets/Bosox to me. [/b][/quote]
    No, not him Shawn.........I know that he burned alot of bridges here and used to give me a hard time but he and I became good buddies..........he wouldn't do that to me.............I know that for a fact.........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 12 2004, 01:28 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 12 2004, 01:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Stalker sex is GREAT. Don&#39;t knock it til you&#39;ve tried it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s not about sex TS........it&#39;s much worse than that and I believe I sent you one of the messages I got from AOL...............

To be honest, I can hold my own with that stuff but it&#39;s the weird things that gets to you..........I just think it&#39;s important for all of us not to post so much personal stuff anymore like gatherings and such.........we don&#39;t know where this person lives. And we should be wary of any new posters that come on here.......

All I can say is, thank God I have an alarm on my house and the local police department at my disposal considering my cousin is a local police officer where I live just in case this weirdo does find out any more info on me than he already has. [/b][/quote]
    JG,

I wouldnt be too worried about it. Nobody has anyones home address etc. I also dont see how anyone can get your email address here. The only way to send an email is through a form in your message center. That form does not disclose the recipients email address.

Dont let some email get to you...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What kind of stuff do they do/say???

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Jul 12 2004, 01:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Jul 12 2004, 01:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 12 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Stalker sex is GREAT. Don&#39;t knock it til you&#39;ve tried it&#33; [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s not about sex TS........it&#39;s much worse than that and I believe I sent you one of the messages I got from AOL...............

To be honest, I can hold my own with that stuff but it&#39;s the weird things that gets to you..........I just think it&#39;s important for all of us not to post so much personal stuff anymore like gatherings and such.........we don&#39;t know where this person lives. And we should be wary of any new posters that come on here.......

All I can say is, thank God I have an alarm on my house and the local police department at my disposal considering my cousin is a local police officer where I live just in case this weirdo does find out any more info on me than he already has. [/b][/quote]
    JG,

I wouldnt be too worried about it. Nobody has anyones home address etc. I also dont see how anyone can get your email address here. The only way to send an email is through a form in your message center. That form does not disclose the recipients email address.

Dont let some email get to you... [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s how it came in JM........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chrebet73[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:46 PM
    [b] What kind of stuff do they do/say??? [/b][/quote]
    I sent you one this morning.........but that was a mild one.........I&#39;ve been deleting most of them..........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 12 2004, 01:47 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 12 2004, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetman67@Jul 12 2004, 01:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 12 2004, 01:28 PM

JG,

That&#39;s how it came in JM........ [/b][/quote]
    Did it include a username???

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 12 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 12 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chrebet73[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 01:46 PM
    [b] What kind of stuff do they do/say??? [/b][/quote]
    I sent you one this morning.........but that was a mild one.........I&#39;ve been deleting most of them.......... [/b][/quote]
    Oh ok, gotcha&#33;

Well don&#39;t delete them, hold onto them......

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Jul 12 2004, 01:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Jul 12 2004, 01:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 12 2004, 01:47 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetman67@Jul 12 2004, 01:45 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 12 2004, 01:28 PM

JG,

That&#39;s how it came in JM........ [/b][/quote]
    Did it include a username??? [/b][/quote]
    Yep..........

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Then I would forward it to Sooth... I asure you that he would not allow any threatening messages to go through this site.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Check your PM..........

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Jetman is right, if Sooth knew that was going on he would go nuts...should be able to figure it out from the user name right? :unsure:

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gang Green Girl+Jul 12 2004, 01:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Gang Green Girl @ Jul 12 2004, 01:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 12:16 PM
    Thanks, TS. I enjoy it, too. [/b][/quote]
    Move a little to the left, GGG. These binoculars suck and I can&#39;t get a good shot of your cleavage from this distance. :lol:

TomShane
    Paranoia will destroy ya.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    JG,

Got a solution for you. Go to the your message center add this person to your blocked list. He wont be able to send you any more PMs or emails.