Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Off Topic but important

[img]http://www.spookyhousemovie.com/wall/Spooky%20House%203-800.jpg[/img]

here is a snapshot of the suspect...

j/k

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Keep me out of this! Although I may be at JI WAY more than I should, I actually have a life, thank you very much. I do not have multiple e-mail accounts, I don't do chat rooms, I've never instant messaged anyone in my entire life....heck, I've never text messaged anyone. Please...stalk a Jets fan? Why????

:lol: :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Garbanza[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:06 PM
    [b] Keep me out of this! Although I may be at JI WAY more than I should, I actually have a life, thank you very much. I do not have multiple e-mail accounts, I don't do chat rooms, I've never instant messaged anyone in my entire life....heck, I've never text messaged anyone. Please...stalk a Jets fan? Why????

:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Garb, here is a police sketch of the stalker...

[img]http://www.southwell.dorset.sch.uk/images/Stalker.jpg[/img]

j/k

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 02:45 PM
    [b] Jetlag........I went through AOL and you can have AOL messenger without having an account........so apparently this guy doesn't.........but the email I got does have an aol address so I responded to him I am just waiting for his reply.........I went to Chrebet73 because she was with me in Buffalo and wanted to see if she remembered something I didn't. So, it's just a wait and see situation.........all I can say is......this person is following the same pattern he did on aol.........and I want to nip it now......... [/b][/quote]
    You can't have an AOL e-mail address without having AOL. I know what you're talking about with having instant messanger without having AOL (it's called AIM) because I have it myself. But if this guy has an AOL account and is bothering you, than you can report him to AOL and they will suspend or cancel his account.

Hall Of Fame
    That looks a lot like JonEJet's "girlfriend" Bruce.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by TampaT+Jul 12 2004, 03:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TampaT @ Jul 12 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gang Green Girl[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 03:23 PM
    [b] Back off. I&#39;m very protective of my TomShane.

And, he&#39;s NOT idiot. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure his mommy is too. [/b][/quote]
    Pretty big first day for this new poster

[img]http://jimmorrison.com/kramer.jpg[/img]

NEW YORK, NY (AP) - NYC Police have updated their search for the AIM stalker as they have combed all Cybercafes and Libriaries in the tri-state area. In Manhattan, they have located a witness to what can be called some bizarre information. It appears a customer of Shag&#39;s Internet Cafe has a weird prediliction to using a PC Mouse to spread peanut butter on a piece of bread and then using that sticky mouse to send various IM&#39;s to people. As shown above, the PB computer user appears to like combing his hair as if he was shocked. Please use caution while approaching him. We have been informed that he uses pennies to pay for everything.

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by Scott Dierking[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:14 PM
    [b] Pretty big first day for this new poster [/b][/quote]
    LimoLady wouldn&#39;t want it any other way.

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:23 PM
    [b]
    LL [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m a fan Kelly too from the other board.

[quote][i]Originally posted by TampaT+Jul 12 2004, 04:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TampaT @ Jul 12 2004, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--latinlawyer[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:23 PM
    [b]
    LL [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m a fan Kelly too from the other board. [/b][/quote]
    JetsAddicts? How are the LL vs everyone else feuds holding up?

SO TampaT is the stalker??

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Smizzy[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:33 PM
    [b] SO TampaT is the stalker?? [/b][/quote]
    No......he came with references here........so he&#39;s ok.............

For those of you who think this is a joke......it&#39;s not funny..........I have only confided in a few people here about this...........this is very real......I have cut and pasted some of the crap that this person is sending me.........

It&#39;s no laughing matter and anyone who takes it as a joke and a laughing matter is a joke himself..............

I haven&#39;t had any problems

no stalking messages here

anyone else get stalker type messages?

maybe we should see what is being written...

if it serious call the cops

LL

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:07 PM
    [b]

:lol: :lol: [/QUOTE]
    Garb, here is a police sketch of the stalker...

[img]http://www.southwell.dorset.sch.uk/images/Stalker.jpg[/img]

[/b][/quote]
    [quote][b]That looks a lot like JonEJet&#39;s "girlfriend" Garb[/b][/quote]

Oh...arent&#39; you just a cutie :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 12 2004, 04:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 12 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:33 PM

For those of you who think this is a joke......it&#39;s not funny..........I have only confided in a few people here about this...........this is very real......I have cut and pasted some of the crap that this person is sending me.........

It&#39;s no laughing matter and anyone who takes it as a joke and a laughing matter is a joke himself.............. [/b][/quote]
    JG- You do what you have to do, and I don&#39;t think anyone here is looking to diminsih what you are feeling. I think it is fair for you to have the response that you have had, especially if it has become personal. I am sure it can hit close to home once it becomes personal.

I am positive if you ask anyone to do anything (well, almost anything) for you in this regard, it will be done.

Basically, otherwise, we are a bunch of clowns-but you knew that already <_<

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetgirl+Jul 12 2004, 04:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetgirl @ Jul 12 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:33 PM

It&#39;s no laughing matter and anyone who takes it as a joke and a laughing matter is a joke himself.............. [/b][/quote]
    what is he/she doing? threatening physical harm? property theft/damage? sexual harassment?

[img]http://barelybad.com/images/margocpdreport.gif[/img]

If it serious to the point of physical danger, file one of these...you better get to the Police station asap. If the stalker has your address...then its imperative you call 911 and have the coppers come to you...

If its just that he is bothering u, change your username....simple and effective

LL

[quote][i]Originally posted by Scott Dierking+Jul 12 2004, 04:46 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Scott Dierking @ Jul 12 2004, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -jetgirl@Jul 12 2004, 04:40 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Smizzy[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:33 PM

JG- You do what you have to do, and I don&#39;t think anyone here is looking to diminsih what you are feeling. I think it is fair for you to have the response that you have had, especially if it has become personal. I am sure it can hit close to home once it becomes personal.

I am positive if you ask anyone to do anything (well, almost anything) for you in this regard, it will be done.

Basically, otherwise, we are a bunch of clowns-but you knew that already <_< [/b][/quote]
    [img]http://alleyooptheclown.com/pictures/clowns.jpg[/img]

Here is a pic of us tailgating at the Miami Game....we are all clowns at heart...

LL

Jets Insider VIP
    I&#39;m with AOL and nothing here, but I don&#39;t post that much. Seems it would be very easy for AOL to ID this jerk if you notified them. And I would guess they might press charges. Best of luck with this JG.