Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Off Topic but important

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JETranger 206B[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:56 PM
    [b] I'm with AOL and nothing here, but I don't post that much. Seems it would be very easy for AOL to ID this jerk if you notified them. And I would guess they might press charges. Best of luck with this JG. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks Jetranger.........at first I thought it was just an isolated incident but when JonE expressed concern last night that we might have a stalker I just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing............but apparently some people here think it's a joke.........it's no laughing matter...........it's serious business........that's why I never mentioned it before this and that is why I asked for one of our resident police officers to contact me and Kentucky Jet was kind enough to give me advice.......I am on this don't worry........

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.inxtec-security.com/Stalker_protection.htm]Anti Stalking protection[/url]

I think that says it all...

contact the police, the ISP, the board mods and even maybe the FBI if the guy is from outta state. that should do it....for added protection, get a dog or change your aol userid...

LL

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the love of god do everyone on this board a favor and get over yourself. Thank you and goodnight.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 05:37 PM
    [b] For the love of god do everyone on this board a favor and get over yourself. Thank you and goodnight. [/b][/quote]
    That was maybe a wee bit uncalled for.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I told you to stay away from me and I will stay away from you.....now what part of that do you not understand..........oh wait.........you probably have to wait for someone to come home and read it to you............

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ScottishJet+Jul 12 2004, 04:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (ScottishJet @ Jul 12 2004, 04:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--huskeralk[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 05:37 PM
    [b] For the love of god do everyone on this board a favor and get over yourself. Thank you and goodnight. [/b][/quote]
    That was maybe a wee bit uncalled for. [/b][/quote]
    well somebody had to say it, it might as well be a Patriots fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I think about it, I believe Husk once posted a thread where he mentioned, "his fans" on the board. So tell me, who needs to get over who?

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ScottishJet[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 04:46 PM
    [b] Now I think about it, I believe Husk once posted a thread where he mentioned, "his fans" on the board. So tell me, who needs to get over who? [/b][/quote]
    Yes I&#39;m sure I did but anyone who knows me on here knows that I&#39;m one of the most sarcastic SOBs they will ever meet.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can second that...he is a funny sarcastic sob....

LL