Thread: Who do YOU Wish Would Run in 2008?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    In reading the various threads here, I keep getting a feeling that Bush is not a top notch choice, even for some of the die-hard Conservatives here. That even they might like someone else to lead their party. Certainly Kerry is not overly popular himself, except for the fact he ISN'T Bush, LOL.

So, seeing that neither Bush nor Kerry is overly popular......who do YOU want to see running/winning the Presidency in 2008?

And since so many here give me shiite when I ask a question without answering it myself first.....here is my choice:

[b][u]Colin Powell President ® & Rudolph Guliani Vice-President ®:[/u][/b] I think both are hard nosed, real world types who don't take crap and know what the world is REALLY about. They are conservative on most issues (enought for me) without being extremist. I don't think either is the scummy King Bush-Legacy vote pandering type of Conservative as Bush. I also would trust millitary decisions to them anytime before Bush or Kerry.

unfortunately, I think these past four years have taken about 20 years off Powells life.....

and he lost a lot of credibilty..BUT I agree..I think a liberal can even live with powell..

Rudy G.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 05:19 PM
    [b] Rudy G. [/b][/quote]
    So we agree??

Looks that way. Powell would also be a solid choice.

Hall Of Fame
    Rudy Guiliani and Bill Owens

Hall Of Fame
    Zell Miller...represents what Democrats are supposed to be about, supporting the middle class. It will never happen, but this is one of the few Democrats I would vote for.

McCain and Guiliani....power ticket....would love it!

LL

i wish Hulk Hogan would run in 2008. He'd be tough on terror plus he has the perfect campaign song.

"so Whatcha gonna do Bin Ladin, when the largest armed forces in the world, come down on you, brotha?! *flex*"

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 06:18 PM
    [b] i wish Hulk Hogan would run in 2008. He'd be tough on terror plus he has the perfect campaign song.

"so Whatcha gonna do Bin Ladin, when the largest armed forces in the world, come down on you, brotha?! *flex*" [/b][/quote]
    Hulk Hogan as Prez. and the Iron Sheik as the VP...

Choose your Poison....

A HULK SLAM or the CAMEL CLUTCH!

hahahahahahaha, OSAMA WE'RE COMING FOR YOU!

LL

he could get all sweaty during presidential addresses and pull his shirt in half - it would be awesome

lets be honest people a president these days is nothing more than a puppet regardless of party - might as well make it an entertaining puppet

(incidentially why i liked Clinton, ya never know which sloppy IHOP waitress he was gonna bang next)

Banned
    he can take another shot at it

[img]http://www.slick.com/wildpics/gotwood2.jpg[/img]