Thread: Edwards Thanks His Supporters

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    After attending church services Sunday in North Carolina, VP candidate John Edwards took time out to tahnks his supporters.
    Here he is, shaking hands with Samuel Ferebee, a devote Kerry/Edwards supporter.[img]http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0712/3519634.jpg[/img]Samuel Ferebee is a man who is very much in touch with the Values that have been spouted in the last week from the Kerry/Edwards campaign. Samuel Ferebee, 62, is free pending his sentenceing for trespassing. A quick recap of Feebee's criminal record over the last 12 years shows he has been charged with 55 overall counts of crime, including stalking, breaking and entering, trespassing, attempted rape, communicating threats, harassing phone calls, peeping and assault on a female. In 1996 Ferebee served 6 months in prison for being convicted of stalking a female college student. In 1999 he served more time in prison for assualting a teenage girl. This past spring he was sentenced to 2 years probation(A favorite Liberal form of rehibilitation)) for spying on an 11 year old girl in a changing room at a Salvation Army Thrift Store. Currently unresolved is a case against Ferebee for assaulting and stalking another female student at the University of North Carolina from March of this year. Ferebee is banned form all Orange County(NC) Public Schools. One month after being banned from the campus of the U of NC, Ferebee was arrested on the campus of Duke Univeristy after concerned faculty called police after noticing him stalking a female college student for 3 hours.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am sure there were times Bush shook hands with similar folks throughout his run in 2000 and now in 2004. You DO realize how rediculous your inplication is, right? Politicians shake hands with whomever lines up to shake back. Bush does it and Kerry does it. Just becuase a Whack-Job likes Kerry doesn't mean anything. Hell, I heard Charles Manson is a big Bush supporter....does than somehow make Bush evil?

If you want to bash Kerry (and I am fine with it if you do), at least do it with something legitimate, like his positions on the issues.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Warfish, you're missing his point.

His point was that in the picture, you could look at the scamming, theiving, unscrupulous leech on society, or you could look at that guy Ferebee.*

*This message brought to you by the National Association of Trial Lawyers.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 05:54 PM
    [b]Warfish, you're missing his point.

His point was that in the picture, you could look at the scamming, theiving, unscrupulous leech on society, or you could look at that guy Ferebee.*

*This message brought to you by the National Association of Trial Lawyers.[/b][/quote]
    LMFAO

BTW, if there are any pictures out there of Bush shaking hands with Manson, feel free to post them. ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah apparently because Edwards shook hands with a crook, he's not as qualified as Cheney, who actually IS a crook. ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I heard something interesting today, though I would like to get a few more people from NC to confirm it.

I heard that at his next bid for re-election for Senator of NC there was no way in hell Edwards would be re-elected.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 12 2004, 06:19 PM
    [b] yeah apparently because Edwards shook hands with a crook, he's not as qualified as Cheney, who actually IS a crook. ;) [/b][/quote]
    Actually Kerry is a Gigalo and Edwards is a thief. Its true because I say so. Thats more evidence than you have against Cheyney.