Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Kobe should ask to be a Knick/Sports stuff

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kobe will finally have "his" team when he can physically tie up Marbury and take the ball. Without Houston, I think Kobe could put up 50 shoots a game and Marbury can take the other 18.

Hockey is easy to pile on and most of it is probably deserved. Watered down product that expanded unnecessarily into Atlanta, Phoenix, Miami and Carolina (Hartford). However, the malaise that people feel with Hockey is what I feel about baseball. I yawn before the game, get irritated with the 15 cup adjustments and personal prayers to a loved one followed by rearranging of batters box dirt only to have the pitcher wave off 7 pitches, settle on his fast ball and then step off the mound to grab his resin bag and spit 3 times.

I think that Curling is the sport of the future. Combines basic housework skills (sweeping) some interest in Hockey (ice) and beloved bored city boy skill (throwing rocks). Its not physical, you propel yourself down the ice with limits any extra exertion and you can drink beer.

Soccer is still the most boring sport, but it is legal to pick up a section of the bleacher and physically accost a member of the opposing team's cheering section.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    if he went to NY, his sneaker contract would blow up, which could make up for the Knicks not having enough room to give him a massive contract like the ones both LA teams are offering

but it wont happen

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by TampaT@Jul 13 2004, 05:38 AM
    Soccer is still the most boring sport, but it is legal to pick up a section of the bleacher and physically accost a member of the opposing team's cheering section.
    Don't forget, in places like Italy, fans are also able to practice their rocketry, and check their accuracy by firing on opposing team players.
    Preferably Inter or Juve players.