Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Liberal hypocrisy

  1. #1
    Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...
    Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...
    Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...
    Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists - good...
    Bush liberates 25 million from genocidal dictator - bad...

    Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good....
    Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad....

    Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...
    Bush lands on aircraft carrier in a flight suit - bad...

    Clinton says mass graves in Serbia - good...
    Entire world says WMD in Iraq - bad...

    No mass graves found in Serbia - good...
    No WMD found Iraq - bad...

    Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...
    Recession under Bush after 9-11 - bad...

    Clinton imposes largest tax increase in history - good...
    Bush instigates moderate tax cuts for all Americans - bad...

    Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...
    The World Trade Centers fall under Bush - Bad...

    Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...
    Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

    Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...
    Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

    Milosevic not yet convicted - good...
    Saddam in custody - bad...

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    and it goes on and on and on and on.....

    democrat candidate spits on fellow soldiers from Vietnam then uses his service there as a rallying cry- good...

    JI poster with conservative views has brother protecting freedom/America in Iraq- bad...

  3. #3
    It's all so clear to you guys, eh? So Black and White anyone should get it....

    So why is the US Split so evenly these days? Are 150 million of our 300 million people stupid because they cannot see as clearly as you two?

    Please, tell me why our nation is so divided today if the answer is so easy and clear. :unsure:

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM
    [b] It's all so clear to you guys, eh? So Black and White anyone should get it....

    So why is the US Split so evenly these days? Are 150 million of our 300 million people stupid because they cannot see as clearly as you two?

    Please, tell me why our nation is so divided today if the answer is so easy and clear. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    media presentation...no matter what happens you NEVER hear any of the good that's going on.

    Rallies by Iraqi's to support American and Japaneese troops, rallies by Iraqi's demanding Sadam's immediate deat. Even the story of the Iraqi videotape from the Fallujah posse' who are looking to kill Al-Zwahiri (spelling?) was quickly glossed over.

  5. #5
    [quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:00 PM
    [b] Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good...
    Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...
    Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good...
    Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

    Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists - good...
    Bush liberates 25 million from genocidal dictator - bad...

    Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good....
    Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad....

    Clinton commits felonies while in office - good...
    Bush lands on aircraft carrier in a flight suit - bad...

    Clinton says mass graves in Serbia - good...
    Entire world says WMD in Iraq - bad...

    No mass graves found in Serbia - good...
    No WMD found Iraq - bad...

    Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good...
    Recession under Bush after 9-11 - bad...

    Clinton imposes largest tax increase in history - good...
    Bush instigates moderate tax cuts for all Americans - bad...

    Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good...
    The World Trade Centers fall under Bush - Bad...

    Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good...
    Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

    Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good...
    Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

    Milosevic not yet convicted - good...
    Saddam in custody - bad... [/b][/quote]
    It really is that simple. Why people don't see it is beyond me.

  6. #6
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM
    [b] So why is the US Split so evenly these days? Are 150 million of our 300 million people stupid because they cannot see as clearly as you two?

    [/b][/quote]
    Most people aren't very educated to THE FACTS and that's simply the sad truth. The liberal bias in the media is a BIG part of this.

    And then you have a bunch of people who'd vote for Saddam Hussein as our president before re-electing Bush. Sad but frighteningly true.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    L.I. NY (where the Jets used to be from)
    Posts
    13,472
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM
    [b] It's all so clear to you guys, eh? So Black and White anyone should get it....

    So why is the US Split so evenly these days? Are 150 million of our 300 million people stupid because they cannot see as clearly as you two?

    Please, tell me why our nation is so divided today if the answer is so easy and clear. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Have you ever seen Jerry Springer? Oprah? Montel?

    The target audience is right in the middle of the sweet spot for the liberal agenda that convinces people that they are entitled to higher paying jobs, endless benefits, endless unemployment, blah blah blah.

  8. #8
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM
    [b] It's all so clear to you guys, eh? So Black and White anyone should get it....

    So why is the US Split so evenly these days? Are 150 million of our 300 million people stupid because they cannot see as clearly as you two?

    Please, tell me why our nation is so divided today if the answer is so easy and clear. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    As a whole the country is evenly split. But those numbers are decieving. 50% of whites considder themselves Republican while 35% considder themselves democrat 15% are independent or other. Bush is currently poling 55% for, and 37% against amongst whites. Blacks prefer Kerry or any democrat 90% to 10% for the Republicans (they refer to Republican Blacks as uncle toms) Amongst Hispanics they prefer kerry by a margin of 57% to 35% for Bush.


    When you sift through the numbers there are some clear differences. The country is split between the people who have and the people who want. The Democrats are the party to choose if your looking for handouts. The Republicans are the party to choose if you feel you can make your own opportunities. There are allways some exceptions but as a whole thats what it comes down to.

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 15 2004, 11:49 PM
    [b] Please, tell me why our nation is so divided today if the answer is so easy and clear. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    Lack of information by the media (intentionally) and the fact that a good majority of the voting public don't even know who the VP is.

    1) After 9/11 the media decides to stop showing the horror of the WTC towers crumbling to the ground because it was to "inflammatory". As if remembering the horrors terrorist are capable of is a bad thing. THOSE FRIGGING VIDEOS SHOULD OPEN EVERY AMERICAN NEWS PROGRAM FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS!

    Compare that to how many times the arab-grab prison "scandal" was run over and over and hasn't stopped yet.


    2) The media and the news shows paraded Joe Wilson and his claims that saddam never sought to buy uranium from africa.

    Two, COUNT THEM, two independant commissions not only contradict his "facts" about the uranium, but the senate committee actually proved he lied when he said his wife (a CIA agent) didn't recommend him for the job. He coincidentally works for the kerry campaign now.

  10. #10
    Politicizing Paul Wellstone's funeral. Bad.
    Politicizing Reagan's funeral. Good.

    Ted Kennedy crashing his car and killing his secretary. Bad.
    Laura Bush crashing her car and killing her fiance. Good.

    Clinton getting a hummer. Bad.
    Bush making his 15 year old girlfriend get an abortion. Good.

    Clinton lying about a blow job. Bad.
    Bush lying about WMD. Good.

    Clinton using fresh intelligence to bomb sites in Iraq. Bad.
    Bush using that same 1998 intelligenc to wage war in Iraq. Good.

    Clinton's alcoholic brother Roger. Bad.
    Bush's unfaithful, hooker addicted brother, Neil. Good.

  11. #11
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    Oh, wait! Here it is!

    Communist Party USA supports John Kerry

    By D.P. HEIMBOLD
    St. Augustine
    Publication Date: 07/14/04


    The southern Democrats must be thrilled by the news that the Communist Party of The United States of America, CPUSA, is publicly supporting the election of John Kerry.

    The CPUSA has made available on its Web site, cpusa.org, an advertisement entitled Top Ten Reasons To Defeat Bush. This advertisement can be downloaded. The communist party urges readers to place this ad in local newspapers throughout the country to defeat President Bush.

    Remarkably, the "Top Ten Reasons" of the Communist party are identical to those of the Democratic party; out-sourcing, homosexual rights, abortion and the like.

    At first, I thought "this is only a coincidence." The Democratic party of the United States couldn't be in lock step with the Marxists! So, I wrote to a spokesman of the CPUSA in Georgia and here is part of his letter:

    " The CPUSA supports the John Kerry campaign with donations and volunteer effort. We believe that defeating George Bush is the single most important issue this November ..."

    Next, I discovered that one of Kerry's campaign themes is " Let America be America Again." This slogan was borrowed from a Communist poet, Langston Hughes. This is not common knowledge to the average American.

    "Let America be America Again" sounds good but is a rambling, gloomy poem. Interestingly, another poem by Langston goes as follows;

    "Goodbye, Christ Jesus, Lord, God, Jehova, Beat it on away from here now.

    Make way for a new guy with no religion at all -- A real guy named Marx, communist, Lenin, Peasant, Stalin, Worker, ME -- I said, ME!"

    Then, if this was not enough to convince me that the Democratic party has lost it, a third discovery!

    A Vietnam vet group took a trip to Communist Hanoi to investigate a report that John Kerry was in the "Hanoi Hall of Fame." Yes, there is a museum in Hanoi with a section dedicated to foreign activists who help defeat the United States Military in Vietnam. Of course, you would expect Jane Fonda's picture to be there. But, alas, there is John Kerry's picture shaking the hand of a communist official.

    Never has there been such a tragedy.

    Never has there been such a threat to America. The Democratic party has been taken over by the far, far left!

    Not only the communists but the homosexual activists who are appalled that George Bush is married to a woman! They are enraged that the president wants a constitutional amendment to protect traditional marriage between a man and woman.

    Then we have the ACLU running to a federal activist judge with every piece of legislation that doesn't fit into their leftist agenda. They support every Democratic socialist whim. The removal of the Ten Commandments is their top priority!

    Why can't our children read? The liberal NEA runs the government schools. You can't mention God or the Ten Commandments, but you can teach Islam and have the children pray to Allah and pass out condoms. The teachers union is solidly behind the Democratic candidate, John Kerry.

    How about the AFL-CIO? Solidly Democratic. How about the press? Solidly behind the left.

    Case in point: Viacom owns CBS and Dan Rather. Dan is really the president of the American Leftist Establishment. Every night Dan informs the country what we, the troops and the president did wrong that day. His boss, Viacom, just happens to own the company that published Richard Clark's attack on George Bush and company. Clarke was the hero of the 9-11 hearing. Viacom pushed up the publication date of Clark's book to coincide with the hearings.

    Oh, by the way, Viacom not only owns CBS and Dan Rather, but MTV!

    Yes, the same MTV that featured Janet Jackson's breast at the Super Bowl half time!

    Hollywood? There might be one or two votes for Bush from the filmmakers. But don't count on it. Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" propaganda film hurt the president. Impressionable youth fall victim to lies.

    But, not to worry.

    Truth means nothing to the Left.

    The quality of character of the Hollywood crowd is best illustrated by the recent antics of the starlet Britney Spears. After her 24-hour marriage, Britney is now engaged to a loser who left his unmarried, pregnant girlfriend and little child. There was not one eyebrow raised by the Hollywood-infatuated Network News. This is normal behavior for the left.

    The deck is really stacked against the re-election of President Bush.

    Now even the mass murderer Saddam Hussein agrees with Kennedy and Kerry that the president is a criminal. Before the election in November the press will clean up Hussein to look like a saint and George W. Bush a gangster.

    John Kerry promises to save the union by going to the UN. Kerry may have to deal with Muslim Kofi Annan's son, Kojo, who received "consultant" fees from Swiss company, Cotecna, which oversaw Iraq's Oil-For-Food program. Some of the $10 billion that was funneled through the "family run" UN program ended up in al Taqwa and Asat Trust, two of al-Qaida's front organizations. Funny, there are al-Qaida in Florida and the UN, but not in Iraq! Alas, but who is chopping off heads in Iraq?

    While the bulk of our National Guard are over seas fighting terrorist, every leftist weirdo is coming out of the closet to hi-jack the November presidential election.

    The question is: What are the "real" southern Democrats going to do?

    Will they join the CPUSA, NEA, ACLU and a host of other radical leftist groups or help save the country from this mob.

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Jul 17 2004, 02:58 PM
    [b] Politicizing Paul Wellstone's funeral. Bad.
    Politicizing Reagan's funeral. Good.

    [/b][/quote]
    That's funny....

    [quote][b]Ted Kennedy crashing his car and killing his secretary. Bad.
    Laura Bush crashing her car and killing her fiance. Good.
    [/b][/quote]

    That's hysterical!

  13. #13
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jul 17 2004, 09:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jul 17 2004, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--gobbles[/i]@Jul 17 2004, 02:58 PM
    [b] Politicizing Paul Wellstone&#39;s funeral. Bad.
    Politicizing Reagan&#39;s funeral. Good.

    [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s funny....

    [quote][b]Ted Kennedy crashing his car and killing his secretary. Bad.
    Laura Bush crashing her car and killing her fiance. Good.
    [/b][/quote]

    That&#39;s hysterical&#33;[/b][/quote]
    Not only is it funny, it&#39;s true :lol: Have a great night. I&#39;m gonna watch boxing.

  14. #14
    how many american troops died in yugoslavia?

    also we have spent (and will be spending) alot more than 87 billion for Iraq

    finally the bottom line is that just cause you think your candidate is "just as good" or incrementally better than president Clinton when it comes to foreign policy that&#39;s a f--kin sad situation my friends

  15. #15
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 17 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] how many american troops died in yugoslavia?

    [/b][/quote]
    how many would still be alive if we bombed Fulajah with the same zeal we bombed Belgrade?

    But then, you&#39;d be complaining (even more) about the high civilian casualties in Iraq. you&#39;re a real pip, you know that?

  16. #16
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 17 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] how many american troops died in yugoslavia?

    also we have spent (and will be spending) alot more than 87 billion for Iraq

    finally the bottom line is that just cause you think your candidate is "just as good" or incrementally better than president Clinton when it comes to foreign policy that&#39;s a f--kin sad situation my friends [/b][/quote]
    I guess being a year older hasn&#39;t translated to a year wiser. :rolleyes:

    Happy B-Day bit

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    44,274
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 17 2004, 10:16 PM
    [b] how many american troops died in yugoslavia?

    also we have spent (and will be spending) alot more than 87 billion for Iraq

    finally the bottom line is that just cause you think your candidate is "just as good" or incrementally better than president Clinton when it comes to foreign policy that&#39;s a f--kin sad situation my friends [/b][/quote]
    How many Serbs or others were killed by our Bombs Bit?? Or do you
    only care when the dead are Iraqi&#39;s?? <_<

  18. #18
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Jul 18 2004, 04:17 PM
    [b] Or do you
    only care when the dead are Iraqi&#39;s?? <_< [/b][/quote]
    Or when the president is a republican.

  19. #19
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Jul 18 2004, 04:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Jul 18 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--savage69[/i]@Jul 18 2004, 04:17 PM
    [b] Or do you
    only care when the dead are Iraqi&#39;s?? <_< [/b][/quote]
    Or when the president is a republican. [/b][/quote]
    Bingo

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us