Thread: It's ALL About Hillary Clinton In '08!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fellow Democrats are already beating the heck out of Kerry. They couldn't care less about him. They actually have Kerry slapping women in their face!!

THEY WANT HILLARY IN '08!!

Here's your proof.

[SIZE=3]Hillary Clinton's convention role expands [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]New York senator will introduce her husband [/SIZE]

The Associated Press Updated: 5:45 p.m. ET July 15, 2004

CHARLESTON, W. Va. - John Kerry has asked Hillary Rodham Clinton to introduce her husband, former President Clinton, on the first night of the Democratic National Convention, giving her a speaking role that Democrats had sought for the New York senator.

The Kerry campaign unveiled its first set of speakers for the convention early this week, including former Presidents Clinton and Carter, Al Gore and others, but the absence of the former first lady drew criticism from Democrats, particularly women.

The senator herself said she was not disappointed, but a lobbying effort quickly got under way on her behalf.

Kerry, who was campaigning in Pennsylvania, called Clinton and asked her to introduce her husband. She agreed to the request, according to an aide to Kerry.

On Wednesday, the former chairwoman of the New York State Democratic Party had called the slight of Clinton a [b]“total outrage”[/b] and [b]“very stupid.”[/b] [b]“It’s a slap in the face, [/b]not personally for Hillary Clinton, but [b]for every woman in the Democratic Party and every woman in America,” [/b]said Judith Hope.

Sen. Barbara Mikulski, D-Md., expressed disappointment Wednesday with the way the Kerry campaign handled the release of convention speakers, her campaign manager Mike Morrill said. Mikulski told Kerry campaign manager Mary Beth Cahill that the strategy of releasing only a few names each day minimizes the importance of some speakers, Morrill said.

“The senator was very clear that the way they did this botched it,” Morrill said. “By doing it as the One-A-Day vitamin strategy, they missed the picture that they have a whole shop of vitamins.”

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    you wish they would run Hillary in 08 but even democratic party is not that dumb

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Hillary will have to wait until 2012 and run in the primary against Vice President Edwards.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    She oughta be concerned about 2006- Guiliani is gonna put her on the unemployment line!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Jul 16 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Hillary will have to wait until 2012 and run in the primary against Vice President Edwards. [/b][/quote]
    If you right, at least the UN will love us by then.

And you'll get all the handouts your looking for.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jul 16 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b] She oughta be concerned about 2006- Guiliani is gonna put her on the unemployment line! [/b][/quote]
    Nah, he'll see the polls, see that he's gonna get his ass kicked, and fake having cancer as an excuse to get out.

Just like last time.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry is as DEAD as Al Gore!

Long Live King...Queen Hillary!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get your [b]Hillary Clinton For President in 2008 [/b]gear below. Shirts, sweaters, lunch boxes, hats, stickers, you name it - you can find it here.

[url=http://www.cafeshops.com/hillaryin2008]http://www.cafeshops.com/hillaryin2008[/url]

See, I told you Kerry was dead!

GO HILLARY, GO!!

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jul 16 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b] She oughta be concerned about 2006- Guiliani is gonna put her on the unemployment line! [/b][/quote]
    Amen to that. Although I will admit, I would rather see Mr. G in either the VP or Pres. election in 2008 than a senators race in 2006. I think Mr. G is a real leader, and he would get my vote over ANY Democrat.