Thread: Another Scary Read...

[url=http://exodus2006.com/nukes.htm]Al Qaeda Nukes??[/url]

Are they trying to psyche us out?!?!!?!

LL

Its a right wing conspiracy designed to scare you into voting for Bush. There is no Al Qaida. Dick Cheyney made it all up.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If they have Nukes then it is time for a pre-emptive strike. Wipe out the Arab Nations

We have bigger things to worry about here according to the liberal media, like dogs barking at Terrorists

Top commanders in Iraq allowed dogs to be used

Mon Jul 19, 7:01 AM ET

By John Diamond, USA TODAY

U.S. military commanders in Iraq (news - web sites) authorized the use of dogs for interrogations at the Abu Ghraib prison five months after Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld barred the practice for terrorism suspects at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, according to classified military documents.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jul 19 2004, 05:56 PM
    [b] We have bigger things to worry about here according to the liberal media, like dogs barking at Terrorists

[/b][/quote]
    That ought to scare the terrorists to death!!!
    [img]http://www.wcrosby.com/poodles.jpg[/img]

humm people...IF qeada had a nuke on us soil..it would have already been detonated...

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 08:38 AM
    [b] humm people...IF qeada had a nuke on us soil..it would have already been detonated... [/b][/quote]
    I tend to agree with this myself.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 08:38 AM
    [b] humm people...IF qeada had a nuke on us soil..it would have already been detonated... [/b][/quote]
    Thats the first thing you've ever said that actually makes sense. Throw enough s**t against the wall and eventually somthing will stick.