Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protest warriors...

Gets a mention on the Curtis and Kuby show yesterday morning. They mentioned that Protest warriors will be staging counter prostets against the panty waists who are gonna be prostesting the Republican Convention in NYC. Curtis said the guardian angels had to break up some fights between the two groups in other cities. Interestingly, he also mentioned a stark contrast in the looks of the two groups. Whole the Protest Warriors were almost all clean cut well dressed youths. The leftists were long haired tie die wearing unshowered riff raff.

BTW Give em hell CBTNY I know you'll be there fighting the good fight.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 09:24 AM
    [b] Gets a mention on the Curtis and Kuby show yesterday morning. They mentioned that Protest warriors will be staging counter prostets against the panty waists who are gonna be prostesting the Republican Convention in NYC. Curtis said the guardian angels had to break up some fights between the two groups in other cities. Interestingly, he also mentioned a stark contrast in the looks of the two groups. Whole the Protest Warriors were almost all clean cut well dressed youths. The leftists were long haired tie die wearing unshowered riff raff.

BTW Give em hell CBTNY I know you'll be there fighting the good fight. [/b][/quote]
    Remember the World Cup? The English Hooligans said they were gonna go wild in NYC? Never happened.

The cops are gonna kick the sht out of these slime bags the minute they initiate any violence (and they will, it's their MO).

Isn't it wonderful to know that a potential first lady is financing groups that are willfully engaged in decieving police bomb sniffing dogs? Nothing like compromising public safety to forward your radical ideology.

Anybody paying attention can see what Kerry is all about. He'll lose the teflon, soon enough.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 09:24 AM
    [b] Gets a mention on the Curtis and Kuby show yesterday morning. They mentioned that Protest warriors will be staging counter prostets against the panty waists who are gonna be prostesting the Republican Convention in NYC. Curtis said the guardian angels had to break up some fights between the two groups in other cities. Interestingly, he also mentioned a stark contrast in the looks of the two groups. Whole the Protest Warriors were almost all clean cut well dressed youths. The leftists were long haired tie die wearing unshowered riff raff.

BTW Give em hell CBTNY I know you'll be there fighting the good fight. [/b][/quote]
    PW has been getting a lot of play in the press recently which is good and Chiefs...thanks for the thoughts and I/we will most certainly be giving the left hell next month.

We had a meeting in the city last Sunday about what we will be doing starting August 29. You are invited so feel free to PM me if interested.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If there is any one thing that Libs are good at besides raising taxes its PROTESTING!! They will protest anything. If you go to a Fur Store they are there protesting Killing animals that have no real value except for their fur.

They protest the use of fossil fuel, then when someone builds a nuclear plant to produce power without burning the fossil fuel they protest that too!!!

When our countries fighting forces are risking thier lives the Libs slap them in the face and protest them too!!!

lets face facts LIBS LIKE TO CARRY SILLY SIGNS AND SHOUT UNTIL THEY ARE HOARSE.

Protest Warriors are great. I've seen some footage of them getting the libs flustered beyond belief, it's downright hilarious.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by pope[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 11:46 AM
    [b] Protest Warriors are great. I've seen some footage of them getting the libs flustered beyond belief, it's downright hilarious. [/b][/quote]
    Doing somethin unfair like using logic against them? :lol:

Not very nice.

any 20 year old who likes bush obviously is a total tool...and has no brain of their own..I wonder how many 20 something cons on this board actually had anyone but outright cons for parents...jut curious..

Great...so both sides are going to F up my commute and daily work day throughout the length of the convention :( Time to get the heck out of Dodge...

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:52 PM
    [b] any 20 year old who likes bush obviously is a total tool...and has no brain of their own..I wonder how many 20 something cons on this board actually had anyone but outright cons for parents...jut curious.. [/b][/quote]
    Obviously :blink: :blink:

All Pro
    I wonder how many libs on this board had two mommies.

I wonder how many libs on this board actually wear pantys

[quote][i]Originally posted by Brooklyn Jet[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] Great...so both sides are going to F up my commute and daily work day throughout the length of the convention :( Time to get the heck out of Dodge... [/b][/quote]
    actually no the city of NY basically routed the parade so it starts downtown... flips back around on itself and ends even deeper downtown

democracy in action...

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Jul 20 2004, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Jul 20 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brooklyn Jet[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:55 PM
    [b] Great...so both sides are going to F up my commute and daily work day throughout the length of the convention :( Time to get the heck out of Dodge... [/b][/quote]
    actually no the city of NY basically routed the parade so it starts downtown... flips back around on itself and ends even deeper downtown

democracy in action... [/b][/quote]
    So its a parade now. The facist NYC politicians are trying to stop the rightous protestors from screwing up the city. I&#39;m guessing Cheyney is behind this one as well.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Jul 20 2004, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Jul 20 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brooklyn Jet[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:55 PM

democracy in action... [/b][/quote]
    So what you&#39;re saying is I should avoid downtown Manhattan AND midtown Manhattan to avoid all this b.s.? Seeing as I have no clients in Spanish Harlem, its time to schedule a business trip to Boston or Chicago for that week.

Seriously...why can&#39;t both conventions just go off without any protesters? Has anyone here actually ever been POSITIVELY influenced by protesters getting in your face and getting in your way while you&#39;re trying to go about your daily life?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jul 20 2004, 10:50 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jul 20 2004, 10:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 09:24 AM

BTW Give em hell CBTNY I know you&#39;ll be there fighting the good fight. [/b][/quote]
    PW has been getting a lot of play in the press recently which is good and Chiefs...thanks for the thoughts and I/we will most certainly be giving the left hell next month.

We had a meeting in the city last Sunday about what we will be doing starting August 29. You are invited so feel free to PM me if interested. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m looking forward to cracking some neo-cons across the head.

Bring it on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Also don&#39;t be surprised if there are some major disruptions within the Garden right on the convention floor&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Jul 20 2004, 09:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Jul 20 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@Jul 20 2004, 10:50 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 09:24 AM

BTW Give em hell CBTNY I know you&#39;ll be there fighting the good fight. [/b][/quote]

We had a meeting in the city last Sunday about what we will be doing starting August 29. You are invited so feel free to PM me if interested. [/b][/quote]

Bring it on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I wholeheartedly look forward to your attempt&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Jul 20 2004, 09:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Jul 20 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Come Back to NY@Jul 20 2004, 10:50 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 09:24 AM

Bring it on&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    You should take off your bra and pantys and put on some real clothes before you go down to the protest. If you wind up in the hospital or jail it would be imbarassing for them to find you in your pee soaked pantys.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [img]http://www.cicentre.com/Graphics/spies/Susan_Lindauer2.jpg[/img]

Come to the garden of make-believe,
    A magical garden of make-believe,
    Where flowers chuckle and birds play tricks
    And a magic tree grows lollipop sticks

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Was "Tom the Nader fan" formerly known as "Jet Moses"??? :D