Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: iran

Iran is definately someone to watch...But to sat they had something to do with 9-11 is pure political propganda...This iranian guy makes a funny point!

It is not strange that some people manage to slip through a country's borders illegally ... What is funny is the fact that the country which has given them visas, residency permits, pilot training and sabotage training is making such claims," he said.

the point i think everyone is missing about iran is that they actually had al_queda links...

did the bombers ever illegally pass through Iraq?

uh... er... um... that doesn't matter! Bahhhh baaahhhh

bman don't disturb the sheeple

Hick is bound to show up cheering for the next invasion... if you feel so strongly about it would you send your son or daughter to die for it?

these "wars" are and will continue to be a joke

world history should call these the Bush oil wars of the early 20th century

i find it amusing b/c in the first few months after 9-11, the bush team tried to convince everyone that maybe Iraq had something to do with it! Now it's iran..soon it'll be syria!!

If someone passes through the us and then commits a crime in england..is the US responsible!

hey while we are at it why don't we invade Portland ME? thats where the terrorists passed through illegally too!

oh wait my bad not enough oil in Maine that&#39;s why we are in Iraq in the first place :ph34r: <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You two deserve each other.

See my sig?

Hall Of Fame
    You guys are amazing. "Passing through" Iran is enough to label them a greater risk than Iraq, yet this low threshold was not applied to Iraq. There are more established links between Iraq and AQ than I can count, yet the simple words "passing through" are enough to convince you guys that Iran and AQ were connected at the hip. You guys are losing ALL credibility, and it is blatantly obvious to anyone. Yes, everyone BUT Iraq has ties to AQ and you would have supported the invasion of any ME country EXCEPT Iraq.

Seriously, you guys are literally flailing around like mosquitos in a desprate and transparent attempt to establish that whatever Bussh does, you oppose and whatever he didn&#39;t so, you support.

maybe you can&#39;t understand sarcasm...
    The Bushteam is saying that crap...

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:48 PM
    [b] maybe you can&#39;t understand sarcasm...
    The Bushteam is saying that crap... [/b][/quote]
    Bitonti said that Iran "actually" has ties to AQ, implying that Iraq doesn&#39;t.

Sorry bman - I don&#39;t take you seriously enough to address your posts (aside from, ironically, this one).

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:20 PM
    [b] hey while we are at it why don&#39;t we invade Portland ME? thats where the terrorists passed through illegally too&#33;

oh wait my bad not enough oil in Maine that&#39;s why we are in Iraq in the first place :ph34r: <_< [/b][/quote]
    They didn&#39;t just pass through Iran....They were let through without getting their passports stamped....

And you&#39;re right bitonti.... Iran&#39;s number is coming up REAL SOON and I&#39;m getting excited.......

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 12:13 PM
    [b] did the bombers ever illegally pass through Iraq?

[/b][/quote]
    Zarqawi did.

Ansar al Islam did.

Better yet both set up shop in Iraq.

But who cares it&#39;s all about oil :rolleyes:

zarqawi wan&#39;t involved in 9-11 or any other anti american activities UNTIL we invavded iraq..neither was ansar..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 01:17 PM
    [b] zarqawi wan&#39;t involved in 9-11 or any other anti american activities UNTIL we invavded iraq..neither was ansar.. [/b][/quote]
    I heard they were both mimes...

by your logic we should bomb spain, malaysia, saudi arabia, pakistan, egypt, and germany... B) B)

Yeah bman.....Zarqawi is a great humanitarian....

Abu Musab Zarqawi

Abu Musab Zarqawi has been named as the link between Iraq and al Qaeda. He has been involved with terrorist activites for many years and is thought to be one of Osama bin Laden&#39;s chief supporters.

1966 Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was born as a Palestinian-Jordanian.

1990 Zarqawi went to Afghanistan

1991 Zarqawi helped fight against Russia in Khosht

1999 Zarqawi planned a terrorist attack for the millennial celebration Jordan. The Radison SAS hotel in Aman an other American, Israeli, and Christian sites were targeted. The plot was discovered before it was carried out. Zarqawi escaped before he could be indicted.

2000 Zarqawi went to Afghanistan, where he oversaw a terrorist training camp. He also specialized in chemical and biological weapons.

2001 Zarqauwi was sentenced to 15 years for his terrorist plots in Jordan. However, since he escaped, before he was arrested, he has not served any of his term.

October 2001 After the Taliban lost control in Afghanistan Zarqawi fled to Iran with a wounded leg. While he was there Zarqawi dispatched two Palestinians and a Jordanian who entered Turkey and then they were supposed to go to Israel to conduct bombing attacks.

15 February 2002 The three terrorists who were sent by Zarqawi were caught in Turkey.

May 2002 Zarqawi traveled to Iraq. He had his leg amputated and had a prosthetic limb to replace it.

May-July 2002 Zarqawi spent time recovering in Baghdad. At the same time several extremists also came to Baghdad and established a base of operations.

Late Summer 2002 Zarqawi traveled to Lebanon to meet with leaders from Hezbollah, another terrorist group.

October 2002 Lawrence Foley, an United States official with the Agency for International Development, was assassinated. After some arrests were made of the actual shooters in December 2002, and Zarqwai was linked to the plot by providing the murder weapons.

Early 2003 Zarqawi returned to the Ansar al-Islam camp in northern Iraq. Other terrorist who have trained at this particular camp have plotted chemical attacks with various toxins in Britain, France, Georgia, and Chechnya.

January 2003 Several terrorists were arrested in Britain for planning to put the toxin ricin in the military food supply. These terrorist were linked to Zarqawi.

5 February 2003 United States Secretary of State Collin Powell spoke to the United Nations Security Council and provided information the Zarqawi ties the terrorist group al-Qaeda to Iraq.

GWB....The Great Crusader.....Stomping out filthy unwashed Muslim extremists the world over....

[img]http://bushislord.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/bush/jesus.jpg[/img]

there&#39;s a great place you should visit..you&#39;d be welcome there..berlin circa 1940..

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 01:35 PM
    [b] there&#39;s a great place you should visit..you&#39;d be welcome there..berlin circa 1940.. [/b][/quote]
    Check out 1999 on my time line in my other post..... he WAS involved in anti American activities before we invaded Iraq....

Enough with the liberal lies.....

All Pro
    How can we march into iran when they have all that oil?

Seriously, I&#39;m glad to see those spineless jellyfish that were against iraq and even afghanistan are now on board with an attack on iran.

Give a liberal enough rope...

he was involved in anti jordanian activities....

so now your saying that we invaded iraq because zarqawi was hinding in Iraqui Kurdistan&#33;&#33;
    that&#39;s funny..The bush team never mentioned that one as the reason why we MUST invade iraq, kill tens of thousands of innocent iraquis, spend 190 billion dollars, send 1000 poor americans to their deaths..and even worse, bring back over 20,000 us wounded who will never be the same....

all for zarqawi now&#33;&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 20 2004, 01:43 PM
    [b] he was involved in anti jordanian activities....

so now your saying that we invaded iraq because zarqawi was hinding in Iraqui Kurdistan&#33;&#33;
    that&#39;s funny..The bush team never mentioned that one as the reason why we MUST invade iraq, kill tens of thousands of innocent iraquis, spend 190 billion dollars, send 1000 poor americans to their deaths..and even worse, bring back over 20,000 us wounded who will never be the same....

all for zarqawi now&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m saying he is a membe of Al Queada and was planning American deaths long before the US invaded Iraq....

You said he wasn&#39;t planning any anti American activities and I proved you wrong.... Now you come back with some bull s**t story trying to put words in my mouth....

Ain&#39;t going to work pussboy.....