Thread: Bil Maher IS Bman????

Bill Maher...beating the dead horse of the "7 Minutes" Bush kept reading to the Kids on 9/11.

It was amazing, Maher quoted, almost line by line, the very rant of our own beloved bman. Perhaps there is more than means the eye here....

Could Bman BE Bill Maher???

:blink:

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 21 2004, 12:14 AM
    [b] Bill Maher...beating the dead horse of the "7 Minutes" Bush kept reading to the Kids on 9/11.

It was amazing, Maher quoted, almost line by line, the very rant of our own beloved bman. Perhaps there is more than means the eye here....

:blink: [/b][/quote]
    Couldn't be. Bill Maher has at least half a brain.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Thor99+Jul 21 2004, 12:41 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Thor99 @ Jul 21 2004, 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 21 2004, 12:14 AM
    [b] Bill Maher...beating the dead horse of the "7 Minutes" Bush kept reading to the Kids on 9/11.

:blink: [/b][/quote]
    Couldn&#39;t be. Bill Maher has at least half a brain. [/b][/quote]
    Thor...that sig pic is funny. Does anyone know the stroy behind that dancing girl? I read somehwere that she is a mentally retarded chick who was taped celebrating and ended up becoming a very downloaded animated GIF on the internet...

LL