Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Frankenkerry: never mind lackof character issues

Tom The Nader Fan™
    His incompetancy overshadows that.

I don't know how true this is, because I'm too lazy to word search it to confirm it, but I heard that, in twenty years in the senate, Frankenkerry has sponsored one bill, and supported only two others.

All three failed to pass into law.

:lol:

[b]WHAT A FRIGGIN LOSER!!![/b] :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 08:26 AM
    [b] His incompetancy overshadows that.

I don't know how true this is, because I'm too lazy to word search it to confirm it, but I heard that, in twenty years in the senate, Frankenkerry has sponsored one bill, and supported only two others.

All three failed to pass into law.

:lol:

[b]WHAT A FRIGGIN LOSER!!![/b] :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I believe the "sponsored" bill was to cut the C.I.A. budget by billions of dollars not to long after the first attack on the WTC in 93.

Nice :blink:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    15 us intelligence agencys failed to stop 9-11..they have a 300 billion dollar annual budget...
    PLEASE..you sound stupid blaming budget cuts for 9-11...BLAMe stupid intelligence...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 12:13 PM
    [b] 15 us intelligence agencys failed to stop 9-11..they have a 300 billion dollar annual budget...
    PLEASE..you sound stupid blaming budget cuts for 9-11...BLAMe stupid intelligence... [/b][/quote]
    Actually I blame Robert Toricelli and Bill Clinton for sponsoring the Bill which outlawed the use of criminal informants by our intelligence agencies to gather information. See Oreily's book "who's looking out for you"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don't blame that...i blame the culture of us intelligence...they shared nothing..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 12:13 PM
    [b] 15 us intelligence agencys failed to stop 9-11..they have a 300 billion dollar annual budget...
    PLEASE..you sound stupid blaming budget cuts for 9-11...BLAMe stupid intelligence... [/b][/quote]
    Hooked on phonics. Learn how to read and comprehend.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah well George Bush has run every organization he's ever been in charge of into the ground, and that includes the great state of Texas

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 02:14 PM
    [b] yeah well George Bush has run every organization he's ever been in charge of into the ground, and that includes the great state of Texas [/b][/quote]
    good one :blink:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 02:14 PM
    [b] yeah well George Bush has run every organization he's ever been in charge of into the ground, and that includes the great state of Texas [/b][/quote]
    That seems a very broad statement...

Can you provide some backup for how Buch "ran into the ground" both the Texas Ranger and the State of Texas? Some statistics of before and after, some economic/profitabillity numbers, something other than opinion?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 12:29 PM
    [b] i don't blame that...i blame the culture of us intelligence...they shared nothing.. [/b][/quote]
    The lack of sharing was a result of intentional legal impediments which were put in place in Jimmy Carters time I believe, to 'protect' our civil liberties.

Try reading. It's fundemental.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Jul 22 2004, 02:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Jul 22 2004, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 02:14 PM
    [b] yeah well George Bush has run every organization he&#39;s ever been in charge of into the ground, and that includes the great state of Texas [/b][/quote]
    That seems a very broad statement...

Can you provide some backup for how Buch "ran into the ground" both the Texas Ranger and the State of Texas? Some statistics of before and after, some economic/profitabillity numbers, something other than opinion? [/b][/quote]
    Well, didn&#39;t he trade Sammy Sosa? :lol:

Its grasping at straws to claim Bush has driven every thing he&#39;s ever run into the ground. He&#39;s not perfect, but he&#39;s not the ultimate embodiment of evil either.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Jul 22 2004, 07:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper @ Jul 22 2004, 07:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 12:29 PM
    [b] i don&#39;t blame that...i blame the culture of us intelligence...they shared nothing.. [/b][/quote]
    The lack of sharing was a result of intentional legal impediments which were put in place in Jimmy Carters time I believe, to &#39;protect&#39; our civil liberties.

Try reading. It&#39;s fundemental. [/b][/quote]
    Don&#39;t forget Jamie Gorelick&#39;s "wall".