Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Conspiracy theory

  1. #1
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    Something about the Kerry campaign that reminds me of the movie Major League. The premise of the movie is that the woman who owns to team assembles a cast of players so bad, that she assumes they will finish in last place, thus driving down attendance, and giving her a right to move the team to Miami.

    Look, everybody knows, Hillary Clinton wants to be president of the the USA. This is her reason for living. We also know that she runs the democratic party. She hold the money, she hold the power, and she says what's what.

    Could it be, that they picked a candidate so bad in John Kerry, that, like the owner of the Cleveland Indians, would guarentee them the desired failure that would provide her an opportunity to run in 2008, against a weaker republican opponent?

    But here's the catch. The monster they created in the 90's, that the Clintons benefited so greatly from, is now coming up to bite them in their @ss.

    'Cos no matter what come's out on Kerry, he just gets a breeze through. The press goes to bat for him (just like Slick Willie), and the masses of unpaid stooges who repeat on cue sound bytes and cliches provided for them by network talking heads.

    If my theory is true, it must be frustrating as hell for Hil and Bill.

    Just the sheer irony of it, makes for great theatre, if nothing else.

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not an unrealitsic idea at all JetMo.

    John Kerry has zero chance of being elected in this election, and that loss (like Gore's before him) will finish his Presidential aspirations.....leaving the door open for Hillary in 2008.

    The REAL battle will be in 2008, when Hillary squares off against the next Republican candidate:

    If the Republicans put up Jeb Bush, he WILL get his political arse handed to him, mark my words. Hillary may be all the evil things Conservatives claim, but she IS popular with a big section of the population, would be a "First Woman President" and would, at least as I see it, crush Jeb (remember, Bush's are not that popular these days, and GW is WAY more popular then ol' Jeb).

    If the Republicans put up a ticket of Rudy G. and say Condy Rice or Colin Powell, then the Battle will truly be on. THAT fight will be a doozy IMO.

    I would say it is not unrealistic that the Clintons are attempting to get Hil in office in 2008.

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenwich Village, NY
    Posts
    2,238
    Post Thanks / Like
    I believe Clinton is up for re election in 2006(not 100% sure.) Wouldn't a prerequisite for her being re elected senator? Rudy could give her a run.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 10:11 AM
    [b] Not an unrealitsic idea at all JetMo.

    John Kerry has zero chance of being elected in this election, and that loss (like Gore's before him) will finish his Presidential aspirations.....leaving the door open for Hillary in 2008.

    The REAL battle will be in 2008, when Hillary squares off against the next Republican candidate:

    If the Republicans put up Jeb Bush, he WILL get his political arse handed to him, mark my words. Hillary may be all the evil things Conservatives claim, but she IS popular with a big section of the population, would be a "First Woman President" and would, at least as I see it, crush Jeb (remember, Bush's are not that popular these days, and GW is WAY more popular then ol' Jeb).

    If the Republicans put up a ticket of Rudy G. and say Condy Rice or Colin Powell, then the Battle will truly be on. THAT fight will be a doozy IMO.

    I would say it is not unrealistic that the Clintons are attempting to get Hil in office in 2008. [/b][/quote]
    You think Kerry has 0 chance of getting elected? What brings you to that conclusion? He's polling neck and neck with Bush.

  5. #5
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Jul 22 2004, 10:25 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Jul 22 2004, 10:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 10:11 AM
    [b] Not an unrealitsic idea at all JetMo.

    John Kerry has zero chance of being elected in this election, and that loss (like Gore&#39;s before him) will finish his Presidential aspirations.....leaving the door open for Hillary in 2008.

    The REAL battle will be in 2008, when Hillary squares off against the next Republican candidate:

    If the Republicans put up Jeb Bush, he WILL get his political arse handed to him, mark my words. Hillary may be all the evil things Conservatives claim, but she IS popular with a big section of the population, would be a "First Woman President" and would, at least as I see it, crush Jeb (remember, Bush&#39;s are not that popular these days, and GW is WAY more popular then ol&#39; Jeb).

    If the Republicans put up a ticket of Rudy G. and say Condy Rice or Colin Powell, then the Battle will truly be on. THAT fight will be a doozy IMO.

    I would say it is not unrealistic that the Clintons are attempting to get Hil in office in 2008. [/b][/quote]
    You think Kerry has 0 chance of getting elected? What brings you to that conclusion? He&#39;s polling neck and neck with Bush. [/b][/quote]
    Call it a feeling, based on my knowledge of Psychology and the American people. Why do you ask?

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Jul 22 2004, 10:48 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Jul 22 2004, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -chiefst2000@Jul 22 2004, 10:25 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 10:11 AM
    [b] Not an unrealitsic idea at all JetMo.

    John Kerry has zero chance of being elected in this election, and that loss (like Gore&#39;s before him) will finish his Presidential aspirations.....leaving the door open for Hillary in 2008.

    The REAL battle will be in 2008, when Hillary squares off against the next Republican candidate:

    If the Republicans put up Jeb Bush, he WILL get his political arse handed to him, mark my words. Hillary may be all the evil things Conservatives claim, but she IS popular with a big section of the population, would be a "First Woman President" and would, at least as I see it, crush Jeb (remember, Bush&#39;s are not that popular these days, and GW is WAY more popular then ol&#39; Jeb).

    If the Republicans put up a ticket of Rudy G. and say Condy Rice or Colin Powell, then the Battle will truly be on. THAT fight will be a doozy IMO.

    I would say it is not unrealistic that the Clintons are attempting to get Hil in office in 2008. [/b][/quote]
    You think Kerry has 0 chance of getting elected? What brings you to that conclusion? He&#39;s polling neck and neck with Bush. [/b][/quote]
    Call it a feeling, based on my knowledge of Psychology and the American people. Why do you ask? [/b][/quote]
    I think hes got a good shot. It scares the crap out of me.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    3,406
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought Kerry was the Manchurian Candidate? He was indoctrinated in Nam and his American operative is Teressa. Maybe someone should ask him to play a game of solitaire and find out for sure.

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    If this were 1988, Kerry would have zero chance at the Presidency. Realistically, he has a legit shot to win in November.

    Look, Bush, as liberal as he is on many issues, will still dominate most of the 50 states. Here&#39;s the real problem: Ever since idiot Republicans like Dan Lundgren handed the state of California (formly a GOP bastion) over to the Democraps in the 1980&#39;s, the Demo&#39;s begin every election with 2 major states in the bank--New York. :o

    That&#39;s 88 electoral votes of the 270 needed to win right of the bat, in the bank. When you consider Massachusetts, Jersey, Minnesota, Illinios, Washington and possibly Michigan are probably going to skew towards the Democrats, that brings the Dem&#39;s total to 172....

    This will come down to battleground states like Florida, PA and Ohio. If Bush has any chance to win, he&#39;s gonna have sweep [b]all[/b] of those states.

    P.S: California has 55 electoral votes. Had the a-hole Republicans not pissed that state away with amnesties and other liberal crap to appease the "cheap labor lobby", this election would be a shoe in for them--The way elections were for them between 1968 and 1988.

    What a bunch of stupid-ass suckers :rolleyes:

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    38,782
    Post Thanks / Like
    many swing states like PA, Ohio and AZ are very much anti-Bush in the cities - it will come down to voter turnout

    as for the subject of this thread, there is no way in hell hillary clinton will ever be elected president. EVER.

    the fact that you think it&#39;s the sole aim of the DNC to get Hillary Clinton the presidency speaks volumes about what you know about the DNC - that is to say, next to nothing.

    she&#39;s unelectable for many reasons. So don&#39;t lose any sleep about that.

  10. #10
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 11:06 AM
    [b] many swing states like PA, Ohio and AZ are very much anti-Bush in the cities - it will come down to voter turnout

    as for the subject of this thread, there is no way in hell hillary clinton will ever be elected president. EVER.

    the fact that you think it&#39;s the sole aim of the DNC to get Hillary Clinton the presidency speaks volumes about what you know about the DNC - that is to say, next to nothing.

    she&#39;s unelectable for many reasons. So don&#39;t lose any sleep about that. [/b][/quote]


    Yeah, ok, Bit. That&#39;s why the Clintonistas got behind Wesley Clarke in the primaries to derail Dean. The only reason Kerry got the nod was because of Ted Kennedy&#39;s muscle (or should I say fat?) and the the fact that nobody with financial interests at stake wanted Dean to get it, because he might of actually beat Bush. And that would have completely ripped the precious power of the party right out of their corrupt, bloodied fists.

    The fact that you don&#39;t know any of this, speaks volumes about what you know about the DNC- that is to say, next to nothing.

    Or at the very least, less than I do.

    Anyway Bit, the post did state that this conspiracy theory is "for fun".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us