Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exactly

[url=http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/gangoffour.html]http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/gangoffour.html[/url]

they suck...
    but i love the photo taken on august 6th at the bush ranch...
    it's condi/cheney/bush and rummy..all laughing it up...right after they read the memo" bin laden determined to attack in the United States"..

they all went fishing and started figuring out whether halliburton or kellog brown and root should get the first crack at iraqui oil.

Bitter
    Wow that sounds typical. Pawn off the current president's shortcomings off on another president that the republicans don't like. It's all so easy. Some of you shouldn't let this crap consume you the way it does. It can't be healthy.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:23 PM
    [b] they all went fishing and started figuring out whether halliburton or kellog brown and root should get the first crack at iraqui oil. [/b][/quote]
    There's a reason you're the simpleman.

cmon guys don't you know that all evil in the world can be traced to the Clinton administration?

Duh!

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:33 PM
    [b] cmon guys don't you know that all evil in the world can be traced to the Clinton administration?

Duh! [/b][/quote]
    I'm still waiting to hear WHY Sandy Burglar stole those 9-11 documents.

What was on them? Why would he steal them errrrr inadvertantly.

pope..you call me simple..BUt your the one who claims saddam has some HUGE al qeada connection b/c Zarqawi was in Iraq...

if Iraq was sitting on the second largest tea leaf reserves ..we wouln't have gone!..what was the first place our troops were sent..OH YEah..The oil fields of basra.

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:38 PM
    [b] pope..you call me simple..BUt your the one who claims saddam has some HUGE al qeada connection b/c Zarqawi was in Iraq...

if Iraq was sitting on the second largest tea leaf reserves ..we wouln't have gone!..what was the first place our troops were sent..OH YEah..The oil fields of basra. [/b][/quote]
    Read the book the "The Connection" you'll learn something simpleman.

As soon as someone claims "oil" within their argument I know not to take them seriously.

Just our of curiosity Pope, what do you think made Iraq a better target than Iran for invasion? Was it only the U.N. resolutions already passed on Iraq, or was it something else?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:44 PM
    [b] Just our of curiosity Pope, what do you think made Iraq a better target than Iran for invasion? Was it only the U.N. resolutions already passed on Iraq, or was it something else? [/b][/quote]
    Not sure, they're both guilty of ties to AlQeada, supporting terrorism and trying to obtain WMD's. But they're the ones who sift through the intelligence reports not me, just a hunch but Hussein was most likley the more immediate threat.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [b] Just our of curiosity Pope, what do you think made Iraq a better target than Iran for invasion? Was it only the U.N. resolutions already passed on Iraq, or was it something else? [/b][/quote]
    My opinion, if we attacked Iran (first?), Iraq would of invaded them, too. Then we would have had both messes to (try to) clean up.

I think Iran is gonna be an inside job (I hope). I think they have a bigger middle class than Iraq did, and perhaps more educated (only marginally?). In any event, they are all predominately one ethnic group (Shi-ite Persians), so in the event that stoppage of breathing of the Ayotollahs (or whatever it is the dictatorship calls itself these days) occurs, the power vaccuum will be easier to fill than it has been in Iraq.

[b] pope..you call me simple..BUt your the one who claims saddam has some HUGE al qeada connection b/c Zarqawi was in Iraq... [/b][/quote]
    Or you could just read the 9-11 commision report now out.

Read pg. 66 and tell me again there were no ties between Iraq & AlQeada.

[quote][i]Originally posted by huskeralk[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:30 PM
    [b] Wow that sounds typical. Pawn off the current president's shortcomings off on another president that the republicans don't like. It's all so easy. Some of you shouldn't let this crap consume you the way it does. It can't be healthy. [/b][/quote]
    8 years as opposed to 8 months.

Do the math joker.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Jul 22 2004, 09:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Jul 22 2004, 09:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:44 PM
    My opinion, if we attacked Iran (first?), Iraq would of invaded them, too. Then we would have had both messes to (try to) clean up.

I think Iran is gonna be an inside job (I hope). I think they have a bigger middle class than Iraq did, and perhaps more educated (only marginally?). In any event, they are all predominately one ethnic group (Shi-ite Persians), so in the event that stoppage of breathing of the Ayotollahs (or whatever it is the dictatorship calls itself these days) occurs, the power vaccuum will be easier to fill than it has been in Iraq. [/b][/quote]
    VERY good post JetMo. VERY good ideas and theories. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[b] what was the first place our troops were sent..OH YEah..The oil fields of basra. [/b][/quote]
    You probley don&#39;t remember the first Gulf War..One of Saddams
    tactic&#39;s was to Light up the Oil fields like he did in Kuwait&#33; It
    was a Environmental disaster..Dam I thought the Lib&#39;s cared about
    that??? :rolleyes:

I stand by my argument..WE invaded Iraq for one reason (with some sugar spraed around to make it sound sweeter)...

GREEN MONEY....

War is money..If Iraq was home to second largest rose petal reserves,,,there would vener have been a war..

All Pro
    It&#39;s called strategy.

Sandwich iran from the east (afghanistan) and the west (iraq) and in the process take out a guy that broke the 1991 gulf war peace treaty, shot at our planes, attempted to assasinate a president, gassed civilians, invaded his neighbor, slaughtered his people, tinkered with (and still has hidden) WMDs and yes, associated with terrorists.

Take out the guy closest to syria and the country right in the center of the "party" known as the middle east.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Jul 23 2004, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Jul 23 2004, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:44 PM

Sandwich iran from the east (afghanistan) and the west (iraq) and in the process take out a guy that broke the 1991 gulf war peace treaty, shot at our planes, attempted to assasinate a president, gassed civilians, invaded his neighbor, slaughtered his people, tinkered with (and still has hidden) WMDs and yes, associated with terrorists.

Take out the guy closest to syria and the country right in the center of the "party" known as the middle east. [/b][/quote]
    wow weeb&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you surprised me with a good post that summed up the reasons well, without bashing everyone in the world who is not republican

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by joewilly+Jul 23 2004, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (joewilly @ Jul 23 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -Spirit of Weeb@Jul 23 2004, 09:26 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:44 PM

Take out the guy closest to syria and the country right in the center of the "party" known as the middle east. [/b][/quote]
    wow weeb&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; you surprised me with a good post that summed up the reasons well, without bashing everyone in the world who is not republican [/b][/quote]
    Weeb likes to stir the soup, don&#39;t be fooled by his confrontational nature...Weeb is one of the smartest, most informed guys on this board. I learn a lot from him...and he&#39;s able to do what I cannot...namely say things in a concise, brief mannar. (I babble on and on&#33;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Jul 23 2004, 09:26 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Jul 23 2004, 09:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 22 2004, 05:44 PM

Interesting view. Do you believe an invasion of Iran will be neccessary, or do you think the pressure exerted by the U.S. (Directly from iraq, indirectly (Pakistan in the way) from the East) will be enough to engender a religious and leadership change in Iran? Personally, I believe millitary action in Iran is inevitable if change will occur there.

Will Syria be a millitary target for the U.S., or do you think we will stop with Iraq, and turn to economic/political pressure as our main tactic instead? I think that if we take out Iran in addition to Iraq, Syria may, at that point, fall in line (at least on the surface).