Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Seeing these pictures...

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [img]http://www.yenisafak.com.tr/arsiv/2003/temmuz/25/kusay1.jpg[/img]

Good ol' kusay!

[img]http://www.yenisafak.com.tr/arsiv/2003/temmuz/25/uday1.jpg[/img]

Good ol' Uday!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now why would you post something just to make the liberal panty waists cry?

These poor guys didn't even get their day in court. Didn't give some sleezebag lawyer the chance to make a few extra bucks.

At least they didn't suffer the forced humiliation of womans panties on their heads!

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Good ol' Uday!

Good ol' Kusay!
    :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    two guys that no one ever heard of until Bush decided to take Iraq

i got news for you Moses there are dozens of Kusays and Udays all over the world

we are only concerned with Human rights violations when they occur

1) within a stones throw of Israel
    2) in a land with plentiful oil.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 09:41 AM
    [b] two guys that no one ever heard of until Bush decided to take Iraq

i got news for you Moses there are dozens of Kusays and Udays all over the world

2) in a land with plentiful oil. [/b][/quote]
    boo hoo hoo. boo hoo hoo. life isnt fair. boo hoo hoo. nobody cares but me. boo hoo hoo. i told the deli clerk i didn't want celery in my tuna on rye and he did it anyway boo hoo hoo thats the last time i ever go there boo hoo hoo bush is a liar boo hoo hoo i'm gonna ride my bike around now boo hoo hoo

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    another intelligent response from Moses

you have convinced of the error of my ways im voting for Jesus H Bush this Nov

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 09:41 AM
    [b] two guys that no one ever heard of until Bush decided to take Iraq

2) in a land with plentiful oil. [/b][/quote]
    If michael moore propositioned you, would you go for it?

Trick question -- your previous post already answered it, but instead of him paying you for it, you paid him to give it to you for about $10.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Both got what they deserved!!! I hope they are rotting in hell!!!

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 10:29 AM
    [b] another intelligent response from Moses

you have convinced of the error of my ways im voting for Jesus H Bush this Nov [/b][/quote]
    I aint trying to convince you of anything. Your a liberal democrat stooge from the word go, and all the facts in the world aint gonna snap you out of your delusional state.

The only thing I want from you at this point, is to cut the crap with your disengenuous efforts to mask your Bush bashing with faux sincerity for the KIA's in Iraq.

Leave them out of it. You want to slam Bush with your left wing drivel, thats your perogative. But don't use dead servicemen. It disgusts me and it's the behavior of a piece of garbage.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    i don't use dead servicemen that's Bush's job.

you want to get mad and disgusted?

get mad and disgusted at your hero,

Jesus H Bush for squandering hundreds of lives for no reason.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    oops

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 07:47 PM
    [b] The only thing I want from you at this point, is to cut the crap with your disengenuous efforts to mask your Bush bashing with faux sincerity for the KIA's in Iraq.

Leave them out of it. You want to slam Bush with your left wing drivel, thats your perogative. But don't use dead servicemen. It disgusts me and it's the behavior of a piece of garbage. [/b][/quote]
    I know from talking to alot of ex Vets myself included,that everyone
    Hates when the Media or people that would never serve their Country
    start crying about Dead GI's..They use it as a Political Tool not because
    they care about Servicemen..Of course I don't mean Bit..He said he'd
    take to Arms the minute the Terrorists were on his street or tried to
    Steal his Bicycle!!! :lol:

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 10:11 PM
    [b] i don't use dead servicemen that's Bush's job.

you want to get mad and disgusted?

get mad and disgusted at your hero,

Jesus H Bush for squandering hundreds of lives for no reason. [/b][/quote]
    Cut your phoney baloney, crap. How many times should you be told? You're just making an @ss out of yourself at this point.

You make a post suggesting that Clinton was mr. wonderful, because no US troops were killed while bombing Serbia. What our strategic interests were over there, is beyond me, but thats irrelevant, because "no US troops were killed".

If we unleashed the same daily ordinance on the Sunni Triangle that we unleashed on Belgrade, little peanut gallery pukes, hiding behind the couch, would be screaming their baby fat face off about "civilian casualties".

If you don't recognize the strategic validity of President Bush's stated goals in defeating the Baathist regime in Iraq, it's wilful ignorance on your behalf, and little else.

I told you to write a letter to the Senators and the Congressmen/women who voted in favor of giving Bush the authority to commit troops to this effort. You're smarmy response was that "they were lied to, so they get a pass"

[b]JOHN KERRY DIDN'T EVEN READ THE FU**ING INTELLIGENCE REPORT AND VOTED 'YES' ANYWAY[/b] and that's the guy you want as president?

You also harp on and on "what's Bush done in 3 and half years?" I'll give you one: as a direct result of his fiscal policies, the nation is experiencing the greatest economic growth it has experienced in 20 years. That's one thing in 3 and half years*.

What's Kerry done [b]in two decades[/b]? What's his great, shining contribution to the nation and/or the world, as senator of Massachussetts?

Please, enlighten me. Give me at least one accomplishment. Just one. That's all I gave you, so fair is fair. Heck, I'm even spotting you 16.5 years.

~~~~~~~~~~

NEW YORK – Revising its year-end economic forecast sharply upward, The Conference Board has projected that real GDP growth will hit 5.7 percent next year, making 2004 the best year economically in the last 20 years.
    The forecast, by Conference Board Chief Economist Gail Fosler, expects worker productivity, which set a 20-year record in the third quarter, to rise at a healthy 3.6 percent next year. That would follow a gain of 4.3 percent this year.

The economic forecast is prepared for more than 2,500 corporate members of The Conference Board's global business network, based in 66 nations.

"Growing business spending and continued strength in consumer spending are generating growth throughout the U.S. economy," says Fosler. "This burgeoning strength is reflected in The Conference Board's widely watched Leading Economic Indicators, the Consumer Confidence Index and the Help-Wanted Advertising Index. While the labor market, a critical factor in sustaining growth, is growing slowly, a pickup in hiring may already have begun."

Real consumer spending, which continues to fuel growth, will increase at a 4.7 percent pace next year, up from about 3.2 percent this year. Another gain, of 4.3 percent, is projected for 2005.

Though the U.S. economy is expected to generate more than 1 million new jobs next year, the unemployment rate will edge down only slightly, averaging 5.6 percent in 2004.

The Conference Board forecast notes that as the U.S. economy bounces back, so is Europe, although growth will be subdued compared to most other major parts of the world. "For all the concern about a weak dollar," says Fosler, "the dollar will be worth more than the euro by the end of the year."

Real capital spending, which will rise by only 2.7 percent this year, will climb 11.7 percent next year and an additional 8.6 percent in 2005. Pretax corporate operating profits will top $1 trillion next year, up from a projected $928 billion this year. Another trillion-dollar-plus gain in profits is expected in 2005.

The continued recovery in business profits, which was a key ingredient in funding new investment (crucial in making 2004 a strong growth year), depends on price relief. Business profits will benefit from improved volume and recovering profit margins in 2004, as inflation creeps back toward 3 percent by the end of the year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitonti, I'm still waiting for an answer. It shouldn't take you all friggin' weekend.

[b]You harp on and on "what's Bush done in 3 and half years?" I'll give you one: as a direct result of his fiscal policies, the nation is experiencing the greatest economic growth it has experienced in 20 years. That's one thing in 3 and a half years*.

What's Kerry done in two decades? What's his great, shining contribution to the nation and/or the world, as senator of Massachussetts?

Please, enlighten me. Give me at least one accomplishment. Just one. That's all I gave you, so fair is fair. Heck, I'm even spotting you 16.5 years.[/b]

TomShane
    I'm doing a write-in for Giuliani, myself.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    West Coast Mole and Tom the Nader Fan:
    I deleted both of your posts attacking each other. You dont need to agree with each other, but if the 2 of you wish to engage in name calling and mud slinging, please use PM's and email.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Jul 25 2004, 05:30 PM
    [b] Bitonti, I'm still waiting for an answer. It shouldn't take you all friggin' weekend.

[b]You harp on and on "what's Bush done in 3 and half years?" I'll give you one: as a direct result of his fiscal policies, the nation is experiencing the greatest economic growth it has experienced in 20 years. That's one thing in 3 and a half years*.

What's Kerry done in two decades? What's his great, shining contribution to the nation and/or the world, as senator of Massachussetts?

Please, enlighten me. Give me at least one accomplishment. Just one. That's all I gave you, so fair is fair. Heck, I'm even spotting you 16.5 years.[/b] [/b][/quote]
    jetMo wake up buddy it takes years for presidential fiscal policies to affect anything. sometimes DECADES. Ask around... ask Jets5ever if you don't believe me. What a President does in office really doesn't affect the current economy. The fed chairman has way more influence.

--

you ask about Kerry, the bottom line is this question is not relevant

if you want me to compare Kerry's life as a Senator to Bush's life as a Governor that would at least be equal

you are changing the subject. Im asking you what has Bush done AS PRESIDENT that is worth a damn. You reply by asking me what Kerry has done as a Senator?

it's changing the subject... but since you asked.

Kerry was the head the POW/MIA committee - McCain was big in that.

here's a full list of all his positions... including many senate votes that were not embarrasing.

[url=http://www.issues2000.org/Senate/John_Kerry.htm]http://www.issues2000.org/Senate/John_Kerry.htm[/url]

but still i don't see how it's relevant.