Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: BUFF HAS BEEN SNUFFEED

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Buff has been banned....

    BUFF HAS BEEN SNUFFED....

    anyone else wanna get banned?

    LL

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,464
    Post Thanks / Like
    ????

    Who's Buff?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Shadetree@Jul 23 2004, 09:45 AM
    ????

    Who's Buff?
    Buff was an a-hole who posted crap about all the madden leaguers...now, he can waste time taking orders at McDonalds...

    if you want to see the reason he is banned...check the NCAA thread...

    LL

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    yeah, i think ROC should be banned. I have been PMing him kindly and he keeps cursing at me and avoiding the question. WHEN CAN WE PLAY ROC?? I asked you WHEN, I dont give a F when you have work, when can you play MADDEN is the only question I care about.

    I know your still sad that you were owned 31-7....come on say it with me 31-7. good. And now that your in the championship game your trying to milk it for all its got. Well, you have till tonight cause Saturday I'm tading in my Madden. But we all know that I owned you in the first game (and I know how upset it still makes you) and I would own you in the second game. Letting you, Buff, and Lunchboxx in this league was the bigger mistake we ever made. Your all the same, everything about you guys.

    So since I dont think this game is going to happen, Just know that I am still the champ, yup ranked #1 for a while now, and still no one can knock me off, and definatly not you. Jared, Bitonti, Penning10, LL, LL's bro, TerryBadway, just to name a few have giving me MUCH better games than your WEAK 31-7 showing. So my friend, you LOOSE once again and I am once again the champ. Now leave the Jetsinsider board as a LOOSER....

    PS...always remember I OWN YOU.....lol

    PSS....no more PM's cursing at me, I'm tired of that crap. And will definatly report you to Sooth with one more of them. See you in madden 05, I hope you have the same name so I can look you up and beat that a$$ in that one as well.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Jul 23 2004, 02:09 PM
    yeah, i think ROC should be banned. I have been PMing him kindly and he keeps cursing at me and avoiding the question. WHEN CAN WE PLAY ROC?? I asked you WHEN, I dont give a F when you have work, when can you play MADDEN is the only question I care about.

    I know your still sad that you were owned 31-7....come on say it with me 31-7. good. And now that your in the championship game your trying to milk it for all its got. Well, you have till tonight cause Saturday I'm tading in my Madden. But we all know that I owned you in the first game (and I know how upset it still makes you) and I would own you in the second game. Letting you, Buff, and Lunchboxx in this league was the bigger mistake we ever made. Your all the same, everything about you guys.

    So since I dont think this game is going to happen, Just know that I am still the champ, yup ranked #1 for a while now, and still no one can knock me off, and definatly not you. Jared, Bitonti, Penning10, LL, LL's bro, TerryBadway, just to name a few have giving me MUCH better games than your WEAK 31-7 showing. So my friend, you LOOSE once again and I am once again the champ. Now leave the Jetsinsider board as a LOOSER....

    PS...always remember I OWN YOU.....lol

    PSS....no more PM's cursing at me, I'm tired of that crap. And will definatly report you to Sooth with one more of them. See you in madden 05, I hope you have the same name so I can look you up and beat that a$$ in that one as well.
    To all board members...

    Buff and Roc had the same IP address. I reported to Sooth the BS messages that Buff had put out. SO Sooth banned the IP address and said that Roc would be banned because its from the same IP address. Therefore, if you wanna play Roc you have to find him online on EA and play..if not then you are the repeat champ. At the very least we wont hear from people who cant take losing games and must revert to childish name calling and insults.

    LL


    Madden 2005 league will begin shortly after the release of the game.

    I think for the sake of the League I will only accept people who we have known for a while. Maybe limit it to 12 teams. BUT you can pick who ever you want.

    LL

    Hendu, you are very welcome in the next 2005 league BUT....please do not invite any of those guys because they acted immature and childish.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    2,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a shame it had to come to this, but I would have to say my SUperbowl was with Penning10. That game came down to the last second of the game and was well played. I dont mind taking the win this way, he wasent a challenge the first time, and most likley wouldnt have been this time either. Anyway, it was a fun season and very competitive this season unlike last season. I'm sure in 2005 it will be even harder to repeat as champ.

    EA is doing a good job of evening up the competition. See you guys next season in madden 05!!!

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Jul 23 2004, 04:04 PM
    Its a shame it had to come to this, but I would have to say my SUperbowl was with Penning10. That game came down to the last second of the game and was well played. I dont mind taking the win this way, he wasent a challenge the first time, and most likley wouldnt have been this time either. Anyway, it was a fun season and very competitive this season unlike last season. I'm sure in 2005 it will be even harder to repeat as champ.

    EA is doing a good job of evening up the competition. See you guys next season in madden 05!!!
    Congrats!

    LL

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NE PA
    Posts
    968
    Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats Vinny and I look forward to playing you and everyone else in 2005........I've been puting in some time and geting better so hopefully I'll be more of a challenge. To LL well done commish even though I only played in the recent league for two games I kept up on the goings on. I must say you did a great job balancing the Madden world with your real life ...thanks


    Gov

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    5,239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Originally posted by Govjetz@Jul 24 2004, 10:39 AM
    Congrats Vinny and I look forward to playing you and everyone else in 2005........I've been puting in some time and geting better so hopefully I'll be more of a challenge. To LL well done commish even though I only played in the recent league for two games I kept up on the goings on. I must say you did a great job balancing the Madden world with your real life ...thanks


    Gov
    Gov, I tried to create an atmosphere where Madden was played on a timely and fair basis. If you focus on the members of the league, excluding the newcomers buffy, lunchpail and roc, you will see that we pretty much focused on the games and not attacking one another. That being said, for 2005 I will only allow people i know from the board to be in the next 12-16 player league.

    LL

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,715
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now if I can just figure out how to beat Vinny, I'll be all set for the next league.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us