Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-11

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    lets be frank folks

most of the nation doesn't care what happens to NY.

whenever there is a disaster movie, what's the first place to get destroyed? NY

everyone hates the Yankees, everyone calls NY a liberal waste of space...

9-11 happens and all of a sudden people in Texas and Oklahoma give a crap? call me a cynic but i doubt it.

as for Bush ...

before 9-11 Bush was a lame duck President who had some sort of vague hatred of the Chinese

after 9-11 Bush was a war-time President who had all sorts of definate tasks to accomplish (missions?) to save the world from terrorism.

he was able to make stirring rah rah speeches about Evil

show up in a pilot suit, some sort of wartime leader who has the "moral clarity" to see this nation through the unending war that lay ahead

at the end of the day no one gained more politically from 9-11 then the GOP - heck he even shows pictures of it in his campaign commercials!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    This may me the biggest pile of gibberish I have ever seen.

If 9-11 hadn't happened, the economy wouldn't have worsened and Kerry wouldn't stand a chance. On top of the GOP could have made a case for even more expansive tax cuts.

Pure gobbledygook my man, and pretty disrespectful. But that's getting pretty common for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 05:46 PM
    [b] lets be frank folks

most of the nation doesn't care what happens to NY.

whenever there is a disaster movie, what's the first place to get destroyed? NY

9-11 happens and all of a sudden people in Texas and Oklahoma give a crap? call me a cynic but i doubt it.

as for Bush ...

before 9-11 Bush was a lame duck President who had some sort of vague hatred of the Chinese

after 9-11 Bush was a war-time President who had all sorts of definate tasks to accomplish (missions?) to save the world from terrorism.

show up in a pilot suit, some sort of wartime leader who has the "moral clarity" to see this nation through the unending war that lay ahead

at the end of the day no one gained more politically from 9-11 then the GOP - heck he even shows pictures of it in his campaign commercials! [/b][/quote]
    Let's be frank, you're bitter.

I guess the only people who were suppose to care about the attack on Pearl Harbor were residents of Hawaii :blink:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    shakin, not stirred.

Nice try though bit. Like cellophane, my brutha.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [b]

[/b][/quote]
    Cynic? No, I have a few other choice words for you, but every time I use them, my post is deleted.

The irony of this statement is that people in Texas and Oklahoma do give a crap, and lowlifes who grew up around here and went to NYU and voted for Hilary Clinton are the one's that don't.

But see, that's just another classic example of how far out of touch with "America" left wing ideologue's such as yourself, really are.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Jul 23 2004, 07:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Jul 23 2004, 07:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 05:46 PM
    [b]

[/b][/quote]
    Cynic? No, I have a few other choice words for you, but every time I use them, my post is deleted.

The irony of this statement is that people in Texas and Oklahoma do give a crap, and lowlifes who grew up around here and went to NYU and voted for Hilary Clinton are the one&#39;s that don&#39;t.

But see, that&#39;s just another classic example of how far out of touch with "America" left wing ideologue&#39;s such as yourself, really are. [/b][/quote]
    Just for the record, TTNF, I&#39;ve never deleted one of your posts, or bitonti&#39;s for that matter.

Carry on.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]This may me the biggest pile of gibberish I have ever seen. [/b][/quote]

Come on now Piper, MY gibberish is WAY bigger than bits, and you know it&#33; :lol: :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 05:56 PM
    [b] If 9-11 hadn&#39;t happened, the economy wouldn&#39;t have worsened and Kerry wouldn&#39;t stand a chance. On top of the GOP could have made a case for even more expansive tax cuts.
    [/b][/quote]
    Piper i would like to respectully disagree - the economy was in bad shape prior to 9-11 - if there was no 9-11 who&#39;s to say that it doesn&#39;t get worse?

the rest of these comments don&#39;t deserve response you all know im right - if it wasn&#39;t for 9-11 George Bush would have nothing to show for 4 years in office.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    You can tell how desperate the Bush-haters are now getting; the economy is flaming, Iraq is cooling so let&#39;s now make absurd statements.

BTW: did anyone see the great speech the President gave to the Urban League today? (You know, the minority group focusing on making better lives for themselves rather then concentrating on getting more handouts).

Maxman
    [b] whenever there is a disaster movie, what&#39;s the first place to get destroyed? NY

everyone hates the Yankees [/b][/quote]
    The Yankees are the most popular team in the country. I have the S.I. Polls to prove it.

You are blinded by hate. You hater.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]BTW: did anyone see the great speech the President gave to the Urban League today? (You know, the minority group focusing on making better lives for themselves rather then concentrating on getting more handouts).
    [/b][/quote]

I saw a clip, Bush looked like a buffoon saying that Republicans have a lot of work to do to be in touch with black voters. Then he started laughing.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 08:53 PM
    [b] [quote][b]This may me the biggest pile of gibberish I have ever seen. [/b][/quote]

Come on now Piper, MY gibberish is WAY bigger than bits, and you know it&#33; :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Maybe, but your gibberish has so much more passion :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jul 23 2004, 10:17 PM
    [b] You can tell how desperate the Bush-haters are now getting; the economy is flaming, Iraq is cooling so let&#39;s now make absurd statements.

BTW: did anyone see the great speech the President gave to the Urban League today? (You know, the minority group focusing on making better lives for themselves rather then concentrating on getting more handouts). [/b][/quote]
    Iraq is cooling????????????????????????????????????????????????

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My response to this foolish thread is this: what better way to see the true character of your president, than when he&#39;s put to the test?

George W. Bush passed that test with flying colors&#33; And unlike other politicos that flow hot and cold, or flip and flop as it were, this guy is steadfast and unwaivering. A true [b]leader[/b].

Only an idiot would choose his competitors over GWB to be the [b]leader[/b] of their country -- that is America, not france.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    exactly what did he do that was so damn great?

also lets be honest if Gore was the President 9-11 would have been considered his fault, not some test to show his mettle.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 25 2004, 01:27 AM
    [b] exactly what did he do that was so damn great?

also lets be honest if Gore was the President 9-11 would have been considered his fault, not some test to show his mettle. [/b][/quote]
    Well one could say Bit since Terrorists were used to not getting
    hit back hard for 8 years in the Clinton/Gore Administration that
    he would be more to blame than Bush.. Sandy Berger NEVER
    wanted to do anything to Hurt or capture Usama, so it&#39;s no wonder
    that they grew more Confident as years went on with nothing
    but a Cruise Missile or 2 to worry about&#33; After Somalia Clinton
    was afraid to put Boots on the Ground and listen to you Lament
    over Soldiers KIA.. :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [b] lets be frank folks

most of the nation doesn&#39;t care what happens to NY.

whenever there is a disaster movie, what&#39;s the first place to get destroyed? NY

as for Bush ...

at the end of the day no one gained more politically from 9-11 then the GOP - heck he even shows pictures of it in his campaign commercials&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Your silly rants have become nonsensical. The attempts at making points in this rambling are not worthy of response. The liberties you take regarding what Oklahome or "the rest of the country" thinks is frankly offensive. It also clearly shows how out of touch you are with the real world.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    George W. Bush passed that test with flying colors&#33; And unlike other politicos that flow hot and cold, or flip and flop as it were, this guy is steadfast and unwaivering. A true leader.

HYSTERICAL...

a true leader&#33; HE&#39;d still be in that florida classroom staring off into space if no one gravved him&#33;&#33;
    True leaders try to avoid wars at all costs...especially unneccesary ones...
    Bush seeked iraq...
    Bush is an awful president who represents about 1% of americans...
    He&#39;s done.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bitonti - Bush was a lame-duck President after 8 months? Wow, that was [i]fast,[/i] huh?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    took the words right out of my mouth...8 months was a quick presidency.

how can you say an attack on our country, costing 3000 people their lives, wouldn&#39;t have mattered regardless of where it took place?? not to mention the fact they attacked the capital of this country. does ther rest of the country hate DC too??

the fact of the matter is 9/11 DID happen and it has changed the world forever. better to have a president in office who can handle the situation than the alternatives.

i can&#39;t believe what i read...it does not warrant any additonal response.