Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your age? Madden ballers

Rookie
    I'm 38. I'm just curious as to everyone elses age because after reading some of the post none specific it seemed a little like romper room :lol:

Bitter
    Originally posted by Govjetz@Jul 25 2004, 02:09 PM
    I'm 38. I'm just curious as to everyone elses age because after reading some of the post none specific it seemed a little like romper room :lol:
    28 I've been playing madden since the first game that came out on sega genesis. Never did have a Commodore 64 though so I've never played that one.

27, I too have always played madden since genesis. And I have beaten all my friends growing up in every season, I have just always been good at madden. 92 was my favorite out of all of them.

Rookie
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Jul 25 2004, 04:58 PM
    27, I too have always played madden since genesis. And I have beaten all my friends growing up in every season, I have just always been good at madden. 92 was my favorite out of all of them.
    Hey, Hey Vinny don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back j/k dude I remember you saying you seem to have about average aptitude for gaming. C-U on 2005

lol, yeah just ask Husker. He will tell you my skillz on Socom II. I also dominate in NCAA football 2005.......(pat, pat)..j/k

Rookie
    Originally posted by Vinny025@Jul 25 2004, 05:07 PM
    lol, yeah just ask Husker. He will tell you my skillz on Socom II. I also dominate in NCAA football 2005.......(pat, pat)..j/k
    :lol: :lol: :lol: what's yuor SOCOM handle?
    Maybe I can sneak up on you from behind and ..........whoa wait a minute that's a game palyed best by dolphin fans

Damn...I am old...

31 (32 in august...)

LL

Jets Insider VIP

Dam you guys, and I thought playing at 27 was kinda wierd. I thought I would grow out of playing video games, but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

27 and have been playin since the start of madden.....use to be able to play d on the old madden, not sure what happened???? but it sounds like the new one will allow you to be able to play d again...

29. Waiting for the new madden...

BTW...what happened with the "Trash Talking Championship game"? I think it was roc vs ????

Veteran
    Cirencester ENGLAND Capital of the Cotswolds
    31, & still hooked.

All League
    I'll be 21 next month B)

Originally posted by Shadetree@Jul 27 2004, 11:14 AM

BTW...what happened with the "Trash Talking Championship game"? I think it was roc vs ????
    Since the ex-con BUFF THE ASS SLAYER was booted....Roc got banned as well as they shared an IP address. I wanted to see the game between Vinny and Roc but alas it was not meant to be. Now we just have to see how we all stack up in this new league.

LL

All League
    29, I'll be hitting the big three O in another month. It's all uphill from there

Hall Of Fame
    32 and been gaming since Pong. Still have every version of Madden.

I have owned every madden ever.

I Love my PS2,i love video games.