Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Stepmoney steps in it

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, civility-NOT

[url=http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3576476/detail.html]http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3...476/detail.html[/url]

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 07:42 AM
    [b] Ah, civility-NOT

[url=http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3576476/detail.html]http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/3...476/detail.html[/url] [/b][/quote]
    "I remember a time when people in political parties in Pennsylvania talked to one another and actually got things done," said Heinz Kerry, whose first husband, Republican Sen. John Heinz of Pennsylvania, was killed in a plane crash in 1991. "We have to go back to those days when we can do things properly, for the people need it."

This, coming from a woman who's money funds the Ruckus Group. :lol:

Tune is Tuesday night, I can't wait. B)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Teresa Heinz is a terrorist supporter and yet she has the nerve to call others unamerican? crazy.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    She's been married to a flip=flopper all her life why shouldn't she flip-flop in the course of five minutes??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    conservatives hate women..so sad...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 09:57 AM
    [b] Teresa Heinz is a terrorist supporter and yet she has the nerve to call others unamerican? crazy. [/b][/quote]
    anyone who has ever filled their tank with Saudi gasoline is a "terrorist supporter"

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:06 AM
    [b] conservatives hate women..so sad... [/b][/quote]
    demokRATS can't face the truth....so sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Jul 26 2004, 11:07 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Jul 26 2004, 11:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 09:57 AM
    [b] Teresa Heinz is a terrorist supporter and yet she has the nerve to call others unamerican? crazy. [/b][/quote]
    anyone who has ever filled their tank with Saudi gasoline is a "terrorist supporter" [/b][/quote]
    Ok so lets get this straight... Funding a terrorist charity group is the same as buying gasoline at the local Exxon. Nice logic.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    well..it&#39;s not as bad as Bush who invests money with terrorists..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:15 AM
    [b] Ok so lets get this straight... Funding a terrorist charity group is the same as buying gasoline at the local Exxon. Nice logic. [/b][/quote]
    more or less...

we are all guilty

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:22 AM
    [b] well..it&#39;s not as bad as Bush who invests money with terrorists.. [/b][/quote]
    Once again, Teresa directly funds terrorist and anarchist "charities". You dont refute that but rather try to state that bush invests with terrorists? What does that mean? Theres not a shred of truth to your response. Its utter nonesense.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Jul 26 2004, 11:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Jul 26 2004, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:22 AM
    [b] well..it&#39;s not as bad as Bush who invests money with terrorists.. [/b][/quote]
    Once again, Teresa directly funds terrorist and anarchist "charities". You dont refute that but rather try to state that bush invests with terrorists? What does that mean? Theres not a shred of truth to your response. Its utter nonesense. [/b][/quote]
    I spoke with someone who saw fatasses movie and said, like "Bowling for Columbine" the conclusions he reaches are only believable by those who have had lobotomy&#39;s.

Here is the one you are inquiring about.

Evidently the Bush family belongs to the same "investment" club that some of bin laden&#39;s family belongs too...hence Bush must be in bed with bin laden right?

That means if you invest in a mutual fund that a member of John Gotti&#39;s extended family also invests in you are a mob sympathizer, right?

Or, if one of the investors in George Soro&#39;s hedge funds happens to be a Saudi, Soros himself is also a terrorist.

You hear the rats rant that President Bush was on vacation "42% of the time during his first eight months in office". What they don&#39;t tell you is that ridiculous number has been calculated by Moore-on to include weekends and time spent at Camp David.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:38 AM
    [b] You here the rats rant that President Bush was on vacation "42% of the time during his first eight months in office". What they don&#39;t tell you is that ridiculous number has been calculated by Moore-on to include weekends and time spent at Camp David. [/b][/quote]
    why should those numbers not be included? vacation is vacation, he&#39;s the most powerful man in the world and someone with that title should have to work some weekends.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:06 AM
    [b] conservatives hate women..so sad... [/b][/quote]
    liberals kill babies...so sad.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Jul 26 2004, 11:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Jul 26 2004, 11:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by -chiefst2000@Jul 26 2004, 11:31 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 11:22 AM
    Once again, Teresa directly funds terrorist and anarchist "charities". You dont refute that but rather try to state that bush invests with terrorists? What does that mean? Theres not a shred of truth to your response. Its utter nonesense. [/b][/quote]
    I spoke with someone who saw fatasses movie and said, like "Bowling for Columbine" the conclusions he reaches are only believable by those who have had lobotomy&#39;s.

Here is the one you are inquiring about.

Evidently the Bush family belongs to the same "investment" club that some of bin laden&#39;s family belongs too...hence Bush must be in bed with bin laden right?

That means if you invest in a mutual fund that a member of John Gotti&#39;s extended family also invests in you are a mob sympathizer, right?

Or, if one of the investors in George Soro&#39;s hedge funds happens to be a Saudi, Soros himself is also a terrorist.

You hear the rats rant that President Bush was on vacation "42% of the time during his first eight months in office". What they don&#39;t tell you is that ridiculous number has been calculated by Moore-on to include weekends and time spent at Camp David. [/b][/quote]
    Teresa Heinz&#39;s Tides foundation funnels money DIRECTLY to the families of suicide bombers (much like Saddam Hussein did) and the response to that is that Bush&#39;s family invests in the same mutual funds and stocks as some of Bin Ladins Family. To call that a flimsy connection is an insult to the word flimsy.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Teresa Heinz&#39;s Tides foundation funnels money DIRECTLY to the families of suicide bombers (much like Saddam Hussein did) and the response to that is that Bush&#39;s family invests in the same mutual funds and stocks as some of Bin Ladins Family. To call that a flimsy connection is an insult to the word flimsy. [/b][/quote]

IF this were true, why has the Bush Administration/Homeland Security not acted upon this "truth"?? A large number of other "charities" that "funnel money DIRECTLY to the families of suicide bombers" have been shut down and their money taken away by the U.S. Governement. So IF what you say is true, why has there been no action Chiefs? Surely, the proof must be obvious, since you (and others) seem so sure it is happening. If the proof is so clear, why no action? Is the Bush run Homeland security dept. letting down the U.S. people on this issue on purpose, because IF what you say is true, I certainly would like Ms. 57 Flavors put in jail for that activity&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    George Bush and senior Bush&#39;s Saudi business partners don&#39;t funnel money ..They ACTUALLY RAISE IT and SEND it to the familysz of palestinian suicide bombers...

you lost this argument...this is the PRSE..
    I Don&#39;t care of the first lady who has NO power.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 12:23 PM
    [b] George Bush and senior Bush&#39;s Saudi business partners don&#39;t funnel money ..They ACTUALLY RAISE IT and SEND it to the familysz of palestinian suicide bombers...

I Don&#39;t care of the first lady who has NO power. [/b][/quote]
    They raise money? Like in the backyard with the alpacas?

First Lady has NO power? Do you not remember the Hill and Bill show? If you don&#39;t have cable you might have missed it. It had to be shown on HBO for being Rated R.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 12:06 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Teresa Heinz&#39;s Tides foundation funnels money DIRECTLY to the families of suicide bombers (much like Saddam Hussein did) and the response to that is that Bush&#39;s family invests in the same mutual funds and stocks as some of Bin Ladins Family. To call that a flimsy connection is an insult to the word flimsy. [/b][/quote]

IF this were true, why has the Bush Administration/Homeland Security not acted upon this "truth"?? A large number of other "charities" that "funnel money DIRECTLY to the families of suicide bombers" have been shut down and their money taken away by the U.S. Governement. So IF what you say is true, why has there been no action Chiefs? Surely, the proof must be obvious, since you (and others) seem so sure it is happening. If the proof is so clear, why no action? Is the Bush run Homeland security dept. letting down the U.S. people on this issue on purpose, because IF what you say is true, I certainly would like Ms. 57 Flavors put in jail for that activity&#33; [/b][/quote]
    My guess is that because the contributions are being dealt out under the guise of a womens charity group. That helps them skate the line between charity and funding terrorism. I think rational thought is that giving moneys to the families of suicide bombers is a way of supporting terrorism but PC womens groups might feel differently.

In my eyes and in the eyes of most others, giving money to the wives of suicide bombers is akin to directly supporting terrorism.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 12:23 PM
    [b]George Bush and senior Bush&#39;s Saudi business partners don&#39;t funnel money ..They ACTUALLY RAISE IT and SEND it to the familysz of palestinian suicide bombers...

I Don&#39;t care of the first lady who has NO power.[/b][/quote]
    Typical Bman logic. Boneheaded and completely lacking in fact.