Thread: Kerry@Edwards embrace blantant bigots

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like Kerry and Edwards have really gone off the deep end?

For a party that preaches "tolerance", it seems quite odd that the Democrats would cozy up with members of MEChA.....MEChA is a well documented hate-group, mainly in the Southwest and West Coast, which basically wants to "ethnically cleanse" that part of America and return it to Mexican rule.

These hateful bigots know they can't take on the U.S military, so they do every thing they can to keep the U.S borders wide open in order to change the demographics of the nation and eventually it's politics (toward communisim). Even after 9-11, this group works hard to de-fang the the Border Patrol, which is protecting us from WMD's entering the U.S :wacko:

Kerry's campaign is infested with rabid MEChA members like Antonio Villaraigosa (ran for LA mayor) and Gloria Molina. Edwards first speaker at the Boston convention is Raul Grijalva, a U.S congressman and MEChA zealot from Arizona.

For any Democrats out there 2 points:

1) You can say I'm an A-Hole (or not P.C) for bringing this up, but don't tell me MEChA is anything but a hate-group. Do a quick google search and you'll see this is widely accepted as a fact.

[url=http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAindex.html#constitution]http://www.americanpatrol.com/MECHA/MEChAi...ml#constitution[/url]

2) This is the height of "hyprocisy" on the part of media and Democratic party, which both seem bent on finding "racists" and exploiting that at all costs. Looks like MEChA is getting a "free pass" from the media and the Democrats.

[url=http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20030820.shtml]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michell...m20030820.shtml[/url]

[b]Can anyone tell me how the party of peace and tolerence can so openly embrace members of this group?[/b] :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that's funny!
    it's almost as rediculous as the repubs and the ultra right christian right..(nothing but hate)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only intollerant ones are the left wing wackos. They are intollerant of Religion. They are intollerant of choice of schools. They are intollerant of blacks who dont agree with their rhetoric. Etc.. etc..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    dude..you are so wrong sometimes..it's hysterical..the world isn't black and white the way you see it...

The republican party is anti gay, anti women and anti poor..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]This is what the MEChA Constitution says (Article II, section 1):

"General membership shall consist of any student who accepts, believes and works for the goals and objectives of MEChA, including the liberation of AZTLAN*, meaning self-determination of our people in this occupied state and the physical liberation of our land."

*Parts of the U.S Southwest and West[/b][/quote]
    Bman, who do the those on the " christian right" want to overthrow? And what parts of the country do they intend to "liberate"?

This MEChA group actually wants to liberate vast parts of the U.S for their "own people".

Considering several U.S Congressman are members of this group, it can't be trivialized in the least!

Maybe those on the "Christian right" aren't too keen on gays, but do they talk about physically removing people from areas of the U.S?

[quote][b]The only intollerant ones are the left wing wackos. They are intollerant of Religion. They are intollerant of choice of schools. They are intollerant of blacks who dont agree with their rhetoric. Etc.. etc..[/b][/quote]

Chief, in this example I agree. On this topic, I don't want delve to deeply in the imigration mess (we've done that)......

It's just really amazing how these MEChA members get a "free ride" in the media, while David Duke, Matt Hale, Louis Farrakan and others that preach "seperatisim" are quickly pounced on.

How can Kerry and Edwards embrace these people, when they won't even renounce their ties to this group?

Why are A-holes like Tim Russert and Chris Matthews so into Ben Afleck and Kerry at a Red Sox game, but don't talk about this issue at all? :o

Great article, again, by Michelle Malkin: [url=http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20030820.shtml]http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michell...m20030820.shtml[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 02:30 PM
    [b] dude..you are so wrong sometimes..it's hysterical..the world isn't black and white the way you see it...

The republican party is anti gay, anti women and anti poor.. [/b][/quote]
    Ok lets pick this one apart one by one. Anti-women? I guess being pro life makes one anti women in your view? John Kreppy made his way to the Senate last week specifically to vote against the Laci Peterson bill which intended to protect pregnant women by classifying as murder the crime of attacking a pregnant woman ank killing an unborn child of birthing age.

Anti-poor? I see. You clearly have never been to the poor neighborhoods. Entitlement programs designed to keep the poor dependent on government. Incentives for single mothers to have more babies. Those are all designed by the democrats to keep their voting base dependent. 90% of blacks vote democrat. Where has that gotten them? What have they gained? Nothing

Anti gay. So I suppose in your eyes opposing gay marriage makes one anti gay. In that case your prescious Kerry is also anti gay because he opposes it as well.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Way to go Riggins! You're right about our side not being tough enough on illegals, but I'm glad you finally see my point about the other side.

You NEVER make a deal with the devil to get what you want. An FU vote is exactly what these anarchists at mecha want.

PS - Michelle Malkin is a babe!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i take that back..Conservatives are the best people on the face of the earth....especially the bush team...they are most inclusive people ever. They never bash anyone or spew hate ...I'm lucky to know some..and god willing I'll be lucky to meet more..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 03:14 PM
    [b] i take that back..Conservatives are the best people on the face of the earth....especially the bush team...they are most inclusive people ever. They never bash anyone or spew hate ...I'm lucky to know some..and god willing I'll be lucky to meet more.. [/b][/quote]
    Now your getting it. Condi Rice and Colin Powell are the highest ranking black government officials EVER. Clinton the first black president had 0 blacks at the cabinet level.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 03:14 PM
    [b] i take that back..Conservatives are the best people on the face of the earth....especially the bush team...they are most inclusive people ever. They never bash anyone or spew hate ...I'm lucky to know some..and god willing I'll be lucky to meet more.. [/b][/quote]
    Spew hate? Hey Mr. Pot, Mr. Kettle wants his coat back! Bman, ALL you ever do is "spew hate."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Jul 26 2004, 03:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Jul 26 2004, 03:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 03:14 PM
    [b] i take that back..Conservatives are the best people on the face of the earth....especially the bush team...they are most inclusive people ever. They never bash anyone or spew hate ...I&#39;m lucky to know some..and god willing I&#39;ll be lucky to meet more.. [/b][/quote]
    Spew hate? Hey Mr. Pot, Mr. Kettle wants his coat back&#33; Bman, ALL you ever do is "spew hate." [/b][/quote]
    He just doesn&#39;t get it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]You&#39;re right about our side not being tough enough on illegals, but I&#39;m glad you finally see my point about the other side.

You NEVER make a deal with the devil to get what you want. An FU vote is exactly what these anarchists at mecha want.[/b][/quote]

Weeb, Bush has deserved the beating he&#39;s taken on this forum because he consistently acts against 80 percent of Americans who don&#39;t want any more of this illegal invasion.

Now it&#39;s time to tell the truth regarding Kerry. When anyone that votes for Kerry watches the Convention and sees Congressman Raul Grijalva speak, they should keep in mind what MEChA stands for--Racial seperatistism and potential race wars.

It boggles my mind, how these F&#39;n people think. I know a MEChA member from another sports board, who claimed moving to an "anglo" area saved his life as a teen in the 1970&#39;s in California. As an adult, he&#39;s a college educated, card carrying MEChA member openly praising the take back of California from the "anglos".

Take back of what? Taking it back to the slums of his youth which he fled, while crapping his pants in fear of gang violence? :wacko:

Kerry&#39;s nothing but an ass-clown. Darn well ruined a great game last night, by showing his "lerch face" every 2 seconds.....

As you can see with the MEChA garbage, the Democrats have gone so far to the left, that they are out of touch with the average American.

Their only means of sustaining themselves is through media manipulating sheeple voters and attaching themselves to celebrities like ballplayers, actors, ect.

I distinctly remember Clinton pulling the same stunt at a Monday Night Football game in Chicago back in 1992. Show them your "personalty", hide the ugly facts--i.e fully embracing rabid racist like MEChA.

P.S: Kudos to Hall of Famer relief pitcher Dennis Eckersely for going out of his way to [b]avoid[/b] Kerry, despite Kerry trying to kiss his ass every 2 seconds :wub:

P.S 2X: Just in case anyone missed it: MEChA&#39;s disdain for jews, blacks, asians, and non-Mexican Hispanics matches or exceeds their hate for "anglos"....They particulary love Jewish folks, who they commonly refer to as "zionists", not jewish.

...Real nice friends Kerry has :rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    condi and powell are whiter than me&#33;

5ever..I hate all politicians&#33;
    I just think Bush has been a complete disaster for the US, made us unsafe, lied to fight a war for money/oil, and is fairly incompetent..

So yes Kerry gets my vote..BUt my response about hate spewing is sarcasm..B/C you are right, conservatives, libs, dems, and cons DO IT all the same&#33;
    I can admit it...I just find it amusing when republicans think that somehow their party is above it..or is somehow less racist or prejudiced...

both partys suck..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 04:21 PM
    [b] condi and powell are whiter than me&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    Typical.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    look at your &#39;france&#39; statement&#33;
    That&#39;s typical..
    There are a couple of repubs here that think anyone who is anti Bush is French&#33;

You are racist and pejudiced.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]I can admit it...I just find it amusing when republicans think that somehow their party is above it..or is somehow less racist or prejudiced...

both partys suck..[/b][/quote]

Bman, you know full well I beat up Bush all the time here--too liberal in spending and the borders; hate the neo-con war, ect.

However, just because he&#39;s not so great himself, doesn&#39;t mean that Kerry should be acting like a fool.

Forget about the Republicans for a moment. Here&#39;s the question, again: Why would Kerry and Edwards attach themselves so closely to folks that have these very strong racial seperatist views?

One reason, is because the liberal media is very "subjective" when it comes to who&#39;s a racist and who is not. MEChA has been given "free reign" to spread their hate--although their hate did become an issue during the California recall election.

If Kerry and Edwards want run with seperatists they have that right. Just as David Duke or Al Sharpton did........However, they should stop with this "tolerance" bull, if they are going to fully embrace "proud MEChA members".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What can you expect fROm a party that allows a man to run for President who has never held a job, has a conviction for tax evasion, was an FBI informant turned after discussing a drug deal with a known mafiosi on video tape, has incited a nutjob to set fire to a store owned by Jews on 125th Street, slandered a man by accusing him of rape that he knew was false (and was eventually found so liable after a civil trial), denies owning his house, car, suit of clothing(mostly to keep his numerous creditors from ever collecting) , whines about NYC schools but sends his daughters to a private school called Poly Prep in Brooklyn (tuition-&#036;20K per year), has a string of unpaid bills the length and breadth of the country, was denied federal campaign funds when it came to light that he spent that money staying at luxury hotels, eating at 4 star reStaurants and getting his ample ass pampered at spas, has nothing of substance to add on any issue, has never had a good word to say about the police, and calls anyone and everyone who questions him a racist. If anyone thinks their embrace of Mecha is a surprise, just look at the supposedly-Reverend and treated with respect by Dems, AL Sharpton. That&#39;s their idea of a "community activist". His only known talent is getting his face on camera and in front of microphones.

When David Duke ran for anything, Reagan and all decent Republicans rightly rebuked him at every turn.

I&#39;d note when the video came to light and the story leaked that Sharpton had been a rat, he said he would sue anyone and everyone. But he has yet to get near a courthouse.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Jul 26 2004, 06:49 PM
    [b] What can you expect fROm a party that allows a man to run for President who has never held a job, has a conviction for tax evasion, was an FBI informant turned after discussing a drug deal with a known mafiosi on video tape, has incited a nutjob to set fire to a store owned by Jews on 125th Street, slandered a man by accusing him of rape that he knew was false (and was eventually found so liable after a civil trial), denies owning his house, car, suit of clothing(mostly to keep his numerous creditors from ever collecting) , whines about NYC schools but sends his daughters to a private school called Poly Prep in Brooklyn (tuition-&#036;20K per year), has a string of unpaid bills the length and breadth of the country, was denied federal campaign funds when it came to light that he spent that money staying at luxury hotels, eating at 4 star reStaurants and getting his ample ass pampered at spas, has nothing of substance to add on any issue, has never had a good word to say about the police, and calls anyone and everyone who questions him a racist. If anyone thinks their embrace of Mecha is a surprise, just look at the supposedly-Reverend and treated with respect by Dems, AL Sharpton. That&#39;s their idea of a "community activist". His only known talent is getting his face on camera and in front of microphones.

When David Duke ran for anything, Reagan and all decent Republicans rightly rebuked him at every turn.

I&#39;d note when the video came to light and the story leaked that Sharpton had been a rat, he said he would sue anyone and everyone. But he has yet to get near a courthouse. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m not sure if my eyes deceived me, but-

The DNC has both Al Sharpton and Teresa Heinz scheduled to speak, tonight. :lol:

This is gonna be good&#33; :lol: