says.
    Leaning closer, she confesses her ambitions for her sons, the youngest
    of whom
    was a nursling when Aboud died."'When my sons tell me: "I hope to become
    a martyr one day," I say: "I hope so too. I hope God chooses you as a
    martyr.'""'Although a mother doesn't need to tell the son of a martyr to
    do it,' she says, 'she may guide him towards it, but really, it's
    innate. He
    automatically has a feeling that he must follow his father.' ...
    "Pregnant when her husband Ahmed Fadlallah was killed in a Hizbullah
    operation in 1999, Zoorgoof has struggled to come to terms with the
    loss."'I tell my daughter: "your father is a hero." I take her to his
    grave. But this feeling of loneliness and despair ...' she says, her
    voice
    growing distant."Since Fadlallah's death, Zoorgoof has relied heavily on
    the Hizbullah martyrs' wives association, which is helping her buy a
    house and
    pays for her to go to university, where she is studying Arabic
    literature."'Hizbullah is like a family. It takes care of us, provides
    for us,' she says

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Dude...I just posted this on another thread:

[b]Teresa Heinz Kerry donates millions of dollars to fringe political groups through the Tides Foundation. [/b]

By Paul R. Hollrah; Former STATE REPRESENTATIVE, DISTRICT NO. 8, OK

Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, and was educated in Switzerland and South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nations interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60's when she met a handsome young American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her his family was "in the food business." They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family ran the giant H.J. Heinz food company.

He was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to the first of three terms in the United States Senate. Senator H. John Heinz was a friend of mine - not a close friend, not a golfing buddy, but a friend nonetheless. The last time I saw him alive was, oddly enough, in the men's restroom at the Maverick Steakhouse, a favorite nighttime eatery and watering hole for politicians and lobbyists in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The senator was standing at a wash basin, drying his hands, when I entered the room. When he turned and saw me he rushed toward me, threw his arms around me, and said, "Paul, it's good to see you!" All I could do was mumble, "Senator, do you really think we should be seen hugging each other in a men's restroom?" He didn't think so, and neither did I, but we shared a good laugh over his impromptu display of affection.

Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb — the same helicopter that I often used to travel between Philadelphia and Washington, DC. The senator, his pilot and co-pilot, and both of Sun's helicopter pilots were killed. He was survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons.

Four years later, after inheriting Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal junior senator from Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her radicalization was set in motion. Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign a pre-nuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have check-writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.

A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup, pickles, and soup, has fallen into the hands of two people who despise successful people and who believe in the confiscatory redistribution of wealth.

So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money? Just one example: According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4 million to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides Foundation do with John Heinz's money?

1) They support numerous anti-war groups, including Ramsey Clark's International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he's tried.

2) They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states.

3) They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.

4) They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

5)They support Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Rights Action League, and the Abortion Action Project.

6) They support the most violent of all homosexual action groups, ACT-UP.

7) They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.

These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our would-be first lady — the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz, and now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President of the United States.

If voters will only try to imagine a woman such as Teresa Heinz Kerry, the fairy godmother of the radical left, laying her head on a pillow each night just inches from the President of the United States, hopefully they will decide that the only way these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved invitation in hand.

As I recall that somewhat embarrassing chance meeting in the men's restroom at the Maverick Steakhouse in Harrisburg, instead of mumbling some inane nonsense about getting caught in a friendly embrace, I wish now that I'd had the good sense to whisper in his ear, "John! Go home! Get a lawyer! Change your will!" But, of course, we didn't know her then, did we?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Following is a brief background on Mrs. John Kerry . She hates being called that, by the way: Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry. Married Senator Kerry in 1995. She only took his name eighteen months ago and she is an "interesting" paradox of conflicts.

If you thought John Kerry was scary, he doesn’t hold a candle to his wife! Maria Teresa Thiersten Simoes-Ferreira Heinz Kerry was born in Mozambique, the daughter of a Portuguese physician, was educated in Switzerland and South Africa. Fluent in five languages, she was working as a United Nations interpreter in Geneva in the mid-60’s when she met a ”handsome” young American, H. John Heinz, III, who worked at a bank in Geneva. He told her his family was "in the food business."

They were married in 1966 and returned to Pittsburgh where his family ran the giant H. J. Heinz food company. He was elected to the US House of Representatives in 1971, and in 1976 he was elected to the first of three terms in the United States Senate. A Republican, he wrote a burning diatribe against some of the causes backed by young House member John Kerry.)

Several years later, in 1991, he was killed when his plane collided with a Sun Oil Company helicopter over a Philadelphia suburb. The senator, his pilot and copilot, and both of Sun’s helicopter pilots were killed. He was survived by his wife, Teresa, and their three young sons.

Four years later, having inherited Heinz's $500 million fortune, she married Senator John Forbes Kerry, the liberal then-junior senator from Massachusetts. She became a registered Democrat and the process of her radicalization was set in motion.

Heinz Kerry is not shy about telling people that she required Kerry to sign a prenuptial agreement before they were married. John Kerry may not have check writing privileges on the Heinz catsup and pickle fortune, but he is certainly a willing and uncomplaining beneficiary of it.

A lot of hard-earned money, made through many years of hawking catsup, mustard, and pickles has fallen into the hands of two people who despise successful entrepreneurship and who believe in the confiscatory redistribution of wealth.

So how does Mrs. Heinz Kerry spend John Heinz's money? Just one example:

According to the G2 Bulletin, an online intelligence newsletter of WorldNetDaily, in the years between 1995-2001 she gave more than $4 million to an organization called the Tides Foundation. And what does the Tides Foundation do with John Heinz’s money?

They support numerous antiwar groups, including Ramsey Clark’s International Action Center. Clark has offered to defend Saddam Hussein when he’s tried.

They support the Democratic Justice Fund, a joint venture of the Tides Foundation and billionaire hate-monger George Soros. The Democratic Justice Fund seeks to ease restrictions on Muslim immigration from "terrorist" states.

They support the Council for American-Islamic Relations, whose leaders are known to have close ties to the terrorist group, Hamas.

They support the National Lawyers Guild, organized as a communist front during the Cold War era. One of their attorneys, Lynne Stewart, has been arrested for helping a client, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, communicate with terror cells in Egypt. He is the convicted mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.

They support the "Barrio Warriors," a radical Hispanic group whose primary goal is to return all of Arizona, California, New Mexico, and Texas to Mexico.

These are but a few of the radical groups that benefit, through the anonymity provided by the Tides Foundation, from the generosity of our would-be first lady, the wealthy widow of Republican senator John Heinz, and now the wife of the Democratic senator who aspires to be the 44th President of the United States.

Aiding and supporting our enemies is not good for America, regardless of your political views.

If voters will open their eyes, educate themselves and see the real Teresa Heinz Kerry, they will not appreciate her position as ultra rich fairy godmother of the radical left. They will not want to imagine her laying her head on a pillow each night inches away from the President of the United States.

Hopefully they love this country enough to decide that the only way these two will ever be allowed into the White House is with an engraved invitation in hand.

Instead of deleting this, pass it on. Let everyone know these people are unfit to represent this great nation. The uninformed will never hear the truth from the press, who wants Kerry elected!

Those who buy the Kerry facade, beware what you vote for — you may regret that you got it!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW: Late word is the major networks have pulled the plug and will [b]not[/b] show her speech tonight at the DNC...should be interseting to see late developments:

The three major broadcast networks have pulled the plug on tonight's Democratic convention speech by Teresa Heinz Kerry - just two days after she went off the deep end by telling a report to "shove-it" as TV cameras rolled.
    ABC, NBC and CBS have decided to draw the curtain on Teresa's big night, cancelling live coverage of tonight's proceedings altogether, as fears mount among Democrats that Heinz Kerry a loose cannon who either bores audiences with her slow monotonous drone or shocks them by talking about her Botox injections and other indelicate topics. Political campaign consultants tend to fear personalities like hers, notes USA Today, because they throw the campaign off-message.

That's exactly what happened Sunday night, when Teresa's "shove it" outburst took the spotlight away from her husband's trip to Fenway Park to throw out the first pitch.

And despite much ballyhooed speeches Monday night by both Bill and Hillary Clinton, the most talked-about moment of the convention so far continues to be Teresa's temper tantrum.

"I don't think this is the time for quirky," said Terry Madonna, a political analyst at Franklin & Marshall College in Lancaster, Pa., noting that while Heinz Kerry will still speak, she will read from a prepared text under strict instructions not to ad-lib.

Still - the pro-Kerry editors at the networks are playing it safe, just in case Teresa's temper flares again.

The scary thing is that this stuff is actually true.

who cares about hezbollah? they are an enemy of Israel not America. (at least not drectly for over 30 years)

I care if the first lady is involved with radical groups. So should you.

i consider the neo-conservatives a radical group

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 02:09 PM
    [b] i consider the neo-conservatives a radical group [/b][/quote]
    Coming from a person who thinks terrorist groups are "not our problem" I think your opinions don't fall in line with the majority of americans or even the majority of democrats.

that's not true i believe the Saudis are our problem... but you believe the President when he calls them our friends.

We've all heard your opinions before. You dont think the war in Afghanistan was a legitimate war. You've defined yourself very well. Your stance is in line with the most leftist 10% of the population. They are radical.

If you took the bell curve example and applied it to politics.

[img]http://www.robertniles.com/stats/graphics/stndv.gif[/img]

YOur views would be 2 standard deviation units away from the center. Your assertion that Neo-cons are radical doesn't hold because at least 40% of Americans agree with that philosophy. 90% of the people supported the Afghan war.

ill take that as a compliment. I've never prided myself as being part of the masses. There are few things i find as distasteful as Mainstream thinking

I'm glad you take that as a compliment. The law of statistics tells us that 10% of the people will be fringe thinkers. So why not you. I have a little more faith in the people of this country. I think that most of them are generally good people who want the best for the country and for themselves. Misguided as some of them are at least they are well intentioned.

im of the opinion that humanity is inherantly stupid, cruel and evil.

at least that's what i learned from the Bible B)

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 03:19 PM
    [b] im of the opinion that humanity is inherantly stupid, cruel and evil.

at least that's what i learned from the Bible B) [/b][/quote]
    Wow, that really explains alot about you and your opinions.

"For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23).

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 02:07 PM
    [b] ill take that as a compliment. I've never prided myself as being part of the masses. There are few things i find as distasteful as Mainstream thinking [/b][/quote]
    Do you believe in a democracy?

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 03:44 PM
    [b] "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). [/b][/quote]
    To sin does not make one evil.

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Jul 27 2004, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Jul 27 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 03:44 PM
    [b] "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). [/b][/quote]
    To sin does not make one evil. [/b][/quote]
    yes it does. If man was essentially good by nature he would not need the redemption of Christ&#39;s blood

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Romans 6:23).

Man gets into heaven only through the grace of God. He is essentially evil. Once he was cast out of the
    garden he was forever separated from God (who is essentially good). Sin is actually from the greek "to separate." If what you say is true then Christ could have sinned while on Earth and still be God. He didn&#39;t, he couldn&#39;t - to sin doesn&#39;t exactly make one evil but it is evidence of a fall from grace - It&#39;s basic tenet of Christianity.

---

BrodyMan i believe in democracy but care not for democracy in Iraq.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 04:08 PM
    [b] BrodyMan i believe in democracy but care not for democracy in Iraq. [/b][/quote]
    Well then in theory, your opinions as valid as they may be, should hold no weight in this country because democracy is ruled on majority rule. So even though you can say what you believe, since you take pride in not being part of the masses and also believe in democracy, then it shouldnt be difficult for you to accept the fact when the rest of the nation doesnt take your views into effect.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 02:43 PM
    [b] that&#39;s not true i believe the Saudis are our problem... but you believe the President when he calls them our friends. [/b][/quote]
    What does Frankenkerry call them? Enquiring minds want to know.