Thread: the taliban network

FOXNEWS UNDER FIRE AFTER FAILURE TO PAUSE DURING NATIONAL ANTHEM

Rivals of FOXNEWS mocked the nation's top-rated cable news channel for not pausing to respect the national anthem during Monday night's opening at the Dem convention in Boston.

While the anthem played, FOX NEWS channel continued with the O'REILLY FACTOR and pundit analysis.

Both CNN and MSNBC executives rushed the apparent oversight to reporters.

"I guess they were too busy putting on their flag pins to stop for the anthem," mocked a senior CNN suit, who asked not to be named.

Developing...

All League
    Charter JI Member

The silence is deafening.

Bill O'Really? must hate America even more than I thought.

Turns out they weren't playing the American National Anthem. They were offended by the mention of the word G-d in the anthem. They actually played the French anthem. Oreily refused to stand up and the frogs were all upset.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 02:20 PM
    [b] Turns out they weren't playing the American National Anthem. They were offended by the mention of the word G-d in the anthem. They actually played the French anthem. Oreily refused to stand up and the frogs were all upset. [/b][/quote]
    Can't stop lying, can you?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™+Jul 27 2004, 02:34 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Bob the Jets Fan™ @ Jul 27 2004, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--chiefst2000[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 02:20 PM
    [b] Turns out they weren&#39;t playing the American National Anthem. They were offended by the mention of the word G-d in the anthem. They actually played the French anthem. Oreily refused to stand up and the frogs were all upset. [/b][/quote]
    Can&#39;t stop lying, can you? [/b][/quote]
    Do you realize that your on the same side of the Political spectrum as Bman Bitoni Michael Moore Jane Fonda Barbera Streisand Al Sharpton Louis Farrakan Jaques Chiraq Robert Byrd and the rest of the give me leftists.... Is that somthing your proud of?

Im proud to be on the side of Bitonti

that dude is always right B)

All Pro
    After years of gutting our national security and coddling sworn enemies of our country -- just play the National Anthem and you suddenly become the party of patriots and defenders of the homeland.

[img]http://drudgereport.com/dnc7.jpg[/img]

cheifs..do you realise that you share common values with Mullah Omar, saudi royals, joseph mccarthy, ralph reid, and a bunch of other intolerant people..

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 27 2004, 03:11 PM
    [b]cheifs..do you realise that you share common values with Mullah Omar, saudi royals, joseph mccarthy, ralph reid, and a bunch of other intolerant people..[/b][/quote]
    Actually I don&#39;t. Mullah Omar was a Muslim religious fundamentalist. I do not believe in religious fundamentalism. I hate Muslim terrorists. I have no shared values with the Saudi Royals. I believe in democracy and freedom. I dont know who ralph reid is and McCarthy is from a completely different era.