Thread: If Michael Moore was president this country would.

be soo great. This guy is just a genius. He wouldnt be in Israels back pocket, and he wouldnt have gotten us into this terrible war. Why can we have good leaders such as him? Anyways for now I guess Kerry will have to do until we get some balls and elect a real man.

Michael Moore is definately in Israel's back pocket. i didn't see F911 but i've heard He didn't mention the 51st state of Israel once in that movie...

the way i see it this war isn't about Israel completely it isn't about oil completely... it's about both plus George Bush's cabinet's personal grudges/investments... that's the breakup to 100% of what this war is about.

Fighting terror and 9-11 have nothing to do with it, except in the fact they are great simpleminded alibi's for what's going on.

Hall Of Fame
    Look...you can hate Bush all you want. But to suggest Michael Moore? You really have to be joking. A real man wouldnt need to lie in everyone of his movies to make a point.

Hate on Bush, but dont praise an idiot like Moore...makes you look even worse.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by LanceMehl[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 12:52 AM
    [b] be soo great. This guy is just a genius. He wouldnt be in Israels back pocket, and he wouldnt have gotten us into this terrible war. Why can we have good leaders such as him? Anyways for now I guess Kerry will have to do until we get some balls and elect a real man. [/b][/quote]
    Hey just think of it...if fat ass was our president this guy could be his veep:

[img]http://www.cnn.com/interactive/us/0003/most.wanted.gallery/laden.fbi.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by LanceMehl[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 12:52 AM
    [b] be soo great. This guy is just a genius. He wouldnt be in Israels back pocket, and he wouldnt have gotten us into this terrible war. Why can we have good leaders such as him? Anyways for now I guess Kerry will have to do until we get some balls and elect a real man. [/b][/quote]
    I keep thinking this is a sarcastic post. No one could actually believe this crap.