Thread: Well, at least you can't say that Kerry hasn't

All Pro
    I know it's from Drudge, but give it a read.

[url=http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm]http://www.drudgereport.com/dnc8.htm[/url]

What a hero :rolleyes:

All League
    Charter JI Member

Gee, what a surprise. A guy pimping a book - trying to make a buck off of Kerry's fame - makes controversial claims and a right-wing tool "reports" it.

Are some of you more strident rightists going to slam this guy the way you slammed Richard Clarke?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 02:00 PM
    [b] Gee, what a surprise. A guy pimping a book - trying to make a buck off of Kerry's fame - makes controversial claims and a right-wing tool "reports" it.

Are some of you more strident rightists going to slam this guy the way you slammed Richard Clarke? [/b][/quote]
    and we now know what a complete fraud your boy Clarke turned out to be.

Can you say the same about this guy?

Kerry Served..Bush did not...case closed..

this election is so simple..
    do you want ancient idea morons running your country or Intelligent people?

Sept 12, 2001:
    RUMSFELD: " we need to start thinking about target to bomb in iraq"..
    Tenet/Clark;" But al qeada is In afghanistan"

Rumsfeld:" BUT THERE AREN'T ANY GOOD TARGETS In Afghanistan"
    WolfiNutz:" Let's skip afghanistan and go striaght to Iraq.."

These are the buffoons running your country....case closed

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 02:59 PM
    [b] this election is so simple..
    [/b][/quote]
    It is...do you want someone with convictions running the nation or a bafoon whose morals change almost as much as the direction of the wind?

Someone who stands by what he believes or someone who basis his beliefs on the lastest polls, focus groups or what his party is telling him?

A President who states what he means or someone that says something that means 1000 different things?

A President that leads the country or one led around by his party.

Someone who doesn't remember [url=http://media1.stream2you.com/rnc/072304v2.wmv]what he believes[/url]:

Bush has ignored the entire world except for Cheney and rumsfeld...

First of all cheney and rummy are INSANE...So NO, I do not want Bush (whom everyone knows is a MORON)..SO Bush has to rely on ultra right wingers for his policies...I do not want that..

That's why I will vote for John Kerry...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 03:44 PM
    [b] First of all i am INSANE... That's why I will vote for John Kerry... [/b][/quote]
    ??

hey man..if you didn't like the jets I'd swear you were Mullah Omar! Have a good night! Do not foget to watch Edwatds tonight!
    Peace

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 04:03 PM
    [b] hey man..if you didn't like the jets I'd swear you were Mullah Omar! Have a good night! Do not foget to watch Edwatds tonight!
    Peace [/b][/quote]
    delete

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Jul 28 2004, 02:00 PM
    [b] Gee, what a surprise. A guy pimping a book - trying to make a buck off of Kerry's fame - makes controversial claims and a right-wing tool "reports" it.

Are some of you more strident rightists going to slam this guy the way you slammed Richard Clarke? [/b][/quote]
    Are you going to defend him?

I don't recall you referring to Clarke as someone pimping a book.

Hmmmm, hypocrisy? Nope that's only for the right. :(

Tom The Nader Fan™
    One America that does the work, another America that reaps the reward. One America that pays the taxes, another America that gets the tax breaks. One America that will do anything to leave its children a better life, another America that never has to do a thing because its children are already set for life. One America — middle-class America — whose needs Washington has long forgotten, another America — narrow-interest America — whose every wish is Washington's command. One America that is struggling to get by, another America that can buy anything it wants, even a Congress and a president. -John Edwards

Together, John Kerry and John Edwards possess family fortunes totaling probably in the vicinity of $1 billion. If elected, John Kerry would be the richest president in American history, richer even than his hero John F. Kennedy. And unlike other rich men to seek the presidency — Ross Perot, Herbert Hoover, and so on — Kerry is the very opposite of a self-made man: He came by his money by marrying a woman who inherited it from her husband who in turn inherited it from his great-grandfather.
    Yet the Kerry-Edwards campaign is audaciously presenting itself as a crusade against unearned wealth and privilege. As the saying goes: Only in America!
    Perhaps conscious of the absurdity of the situation, Kerry has left the populist heavy lifting to his running mate, a man whose fortune is estimated in the mere double-digit millions. But even Edwards must choke a little at the preposterousness of his famous "two Americas" speech.