Thread: Can't you just feel the rising crescendo?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Ralph Nader's poll numbers should be up to 6% by Friday morning. :lol:

''We've seen relentless negative attacks against John...They are doing all they can to take this campaign for the highest office in the land down the lowest possible road.''

''This is where you come in. Between now and November - you, the American people - you can reject the tired, old, hateful, negative, politics of the past. And instead you can embrace the politics of hope, the politics of what's possible because this is America, where everything is possible.''

-John Edwards

Yeah, ok, Johnny Slip and Fall. For the past year, democrats have been viciously verbally assualting President Bush, and in some instances, in my opinion, have been undermining America's war on terror, for doing that.

Now, 100 days before the election, they want to "embrace the politics of hope".

You gotta admire such chutzpah. But vote for them?

You gotta be retarded.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come nov 3 you are gonna be one Angry and dissapointed neo-con, moses

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Once John Kerry is Presidnet, No child will ever pour a bowl of dry breakfast cereal to, in horror, discover that there's no milk is in the fridge. Milk will be delivered immediately to such desperate child.

Once John Kerry is President, when ever an American steps in canine fecal matter any where in this great country, it will smell like roses turn into edible cherry-flavored candy. No mess, no sir.

Once John Kerry is President, your kids will no longer fight in ther back seat during long trips.

Once John Kerry is President, unsightly nostril and ear hair on old guys will be a thing of the past.

Once John Kerry is President, no carb and zero calorie twinkies and beer will hit the market.

Once John Kerry is President, hot chicks will dig [u][i][b]you[/b][/i][/u]!

There's a cliche/mixed metaphor/bullspit warning in effect fo the are arround the Fleet Center in Boston. Be so advised.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Jul 29 2004, 10:48 AM
    [b] Come nov 3 you are gonna be one Angry and dissapointed neo-con, moses [/b][/quote]
    In the NJ polls, Kerry is leading 45% over Bush 43%, with a margin of era of 3.5%, they are in a dead heat.

A dead heat, in NJ.

I can't wait for the debates.

Kangaroo F*cker
    Watch Kerry tonight and then Dubya in a couple of weeks. The debates are going to be a bloodbath. Kerry is a much better speaker than Bush.

Then again who isn't a better speaker than Bush?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Al Gore and Anne Richards thought the same thing.Kerry is an empty blowhard. Droning on for over an hour about how government can solve every problem short of belly button lint(not to offend outies, of course) is pretty pointless.

It will come down to "provid(ing) for the common defense" in a 9/11 world. Kerry thinks we can go back to 9/10, which isn't happening, and droning about "allies" like France and germany is going to loo pretty silly given Chirac will sabotage any American president. Are Italy, Spain, Poland, Japan, Australia and Great Britian not important allies? Kerry's big idea is that if people who haven't ever supported America saw him get elected, their Anti-Americanism would melt away.Brilliant.

Bush understands that 9/11 changed everything. Kery doesn't. We can't wait unil they hit us, unless you want to see Chicago or Denver destroyed. They're coming, they may be here already and being buddy/buddy with Jaques Chirac isn't solving the problem.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry is setting himself up for disaster with this speech:

"Judge me on my record"-"If President I will make sure our soldiers have the best technologies and equipment."

"Health insurance costs keep rising" (when have they ever gone down?)

"We just need to have confidence" (I expected the "Confidence of crisis" speech from Carter).

The post speech analysis should be interesting but the RNC is going to have a field day with this.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Health insurance costs keep rising"uh, ...because of scummy shysters like John Edwards?

Good luck getting an OBGYN doctor in some states thanks to sterling examples of Dem policy like him.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Kerry just lost all the southern states with his comments about faith...he's also going to piss off a lot of leftist libs.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    C'mon, guys, the democrats are the party of hope....

They hope we lose in Iraq so Kerry can win the election.