Thread: Jason Kidd Is Not Happy

Banned
    Kidd Ready to Walk

You know, if I was him, I would demand to be reunited with the best basketball player in New Jersey Nets history, Kerry Kittles.

If I was Kidd, I would demand a trade, and not report to camp until it was done. I don't care about the contract, he did not sign up for 6 seasons to get this.

TomShane
    Non doubt. If I'm Kidd, I board a flight to San Antonio and tell the Spurs to figure it out. Just awful.

Originally posted by TomShane@Jul 30 2004, 10:42 AM
    Non doubt. If I'm Kidd, I board a flight to San Antonio and tell the Spurs to figure it out. Just awful.
    I'm sure he would go back to Phoeniz, if he could. He's in a place worse the hell here right now.

Think about it. If Kidd plays way over his head, and gets the Nets into the playoffs, Ratner will just trade off more pieces because he does not want to pay them. Kidd can't win, so why bother staying?

TomShane
    Originally posted by mbn007+Jul 30 2004, 12:36 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mbn007 @ Jul 30 2004, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane@Jul 30 2004, 10:42 AM
    Non doubt. If I&#39;m Kidd, I board a flight to San Antonio and tell the Spurs to figure it out. Just awful.
    I&#39;m sure he would go back to Phoeniz, if he could. He&#39;s in a place worse the hell here right now.

Think about it. If Kidd plays way over his head, and gets the Nets into the playoffs, Ratner will just trade off more pieces because he does not want to pay them. Kidd can&#39;t win, so why bother staying? [/b][/quote]
    Kidd and Colangelo hate each other. No way he ends up in Phoenix.

Jason Kidd, upon return from his vacation and practicing his new "kissy, kissy" free throw shooting repetoire, informs Nets President that he is demanding a trade.

Banned
    DEATH TO THE NETS B)

Banned
    Suns signed Steve Nash. No way Phoenix is even a possibility.

Before Kidd resigned didnt the Nets assure him that they would do everything they could to stay in championship contention?

All League
    Originally posted by TomShane+Jul 30 2004, 12:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TomShane @ Jul 30 2004, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -mbn007@Jul 30 2004, 12:36 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin--TomShane
    @Jul 30 2004, 10:42 AM
    Non doubt. If I&#39;m Kidd, I board a flight to San Antonio and tell the Spurs to figure it out. Just awful.

I&#39;m sure he would go back to Phoeniz, if he could. He&#39;s in a place worse the hell here right now.

Think about it. If Kidd plays way over his head, and gets the Nets into the playoffs, Ratner will just trade off more pieces because he does not want to pay them. Kidd can&#39;t win, so why bother staying?
    Kidd and Colangelo hate each other. No way he ends up in Phoenix. [/b][/quote]
    He sold the team, didnt he?

Phoenix was just my trying to bring up a point. He would be happier almost anywhere else, at this time.

All Pro
    A friend told me that he heard that Kid might be going to L.A. Lakers for Gary Payton and or Kareem Rush or Deveon George.

All Pro
    Originally posted by NYJ310@Aug 6 2004, 05:49 PM
    A friend told me that he heard that Kid might be going to L.A. Lakers for Gary Payton and or Kareem Rush or Deveon George.
    OOPPS&#33;&#33;&#33; I guess I was wrong. :blink: