Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Don't let America Become Like This

  1. #1
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the nation of my Birth, but this is simply rediculous:

    ---------------------------

    A man in Scotland has been accused of racial aggravation for flying a flag reminiscent of the Imperial German one and offending a Jewish neighbor in the process, reports [u]the Scotsman[/u].

    Retiree Ebenezer Melville, however, says the flag is Albanian and not German. He says he flew the flag from the window of his home in honor of his new Albanian son-in-law.

    Neighbour Christina Foster complained to police. The flag was confiscated and Melville was charged with acting in a "racially aggravated" manner.

    ---------------------------

    Is THIS our future? A place where any percieved offense gets someone arrested and possibly imprisoned, even if the person offended had no basis for the offense????

    THIS is why Political Correctness MUST be fought at every turn!

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 10:28 AM
    [b] THIS is why Political Correctness MUST be fought at every turn! [/b][/quote]
    Political correctness is a liberal construct.

    Politicians who aren't PC are labelled bigot, racist, homophobes.

  3. #3
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Jul 30 2004, 11:09 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Jul 30 2004, 11:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Warfish[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 10:28 AM
    [b] THIS is why Political Correctness MUST be fought at every turn&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Political correctness is a liberal construct.

    Politicians who aren&#39;t PC are labelled bigot, racist, homophobes. [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t care WHO created it, it is now practiced by BOTH Parties, whenever it is convenient. And it must DIE&#33;&#33;&#33;

    Political Correctness must be Destroyed&#33;&#33; It is a root cause of so many of our problems today (including the reason we cannot do the smart logical thing when fighting terrorism, i.e. WATCH FOR ARABS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then you should stop as well. You whined just as loud as any PC liberal about a the photos of insurgent terrorists wearing dog collars.

    Murder, rape and enflicting pain and suffering upon your captees are crimes. Stripping them down, scaring the sh*t out of them and humiliating them is not.

    You said we should be above their tactics and we are. When we take the panties off the head, it&#39;s still attached to their body&#33;

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where are they when you need &#39;em?
    [img]http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/179729.1020.A.jpg[/img]

    Can you blow me where the pampers is?

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] Then you should stop as well. You whined just as loud as any PC liberal about a the photos of insurgent terrorists wearing dog collars.

    Murder, rape and enflicting pain and suffering upon your captees are crimes. Stripping them down, scaring the sh*t out of them and humiliating them is not.

    You said we should be above their tactics and we are. When we take the panties off the head, it&#39;s still attached to their body&#33; [/b][/quote]
    No Weeb, I didn&#39;t. But if you can, please, show me where I complained about Dog Collars, Humiliation or other non-lethal, non-mainiming techniques.

    While there IS a difference between phyiscal torture (our own Govt. states our soldiers tortured and killed over 30 prisoners), I have repeatedly stated that "Hard Interogation", i.e. non-lethal, non-maiming, somewhat humane methods are all FINE BY ME&#33;

    I don&#39;t think we should cut off their cocks or drill screws into their temples (because we ARE supposed to be better than them), but other things (including humiliation and the infamous Weeb obsession, the "Panty Head") is just FINE&#33;

    The only one who brings up Panty Heads on this forum is you Weeb. The rest of us have moved on.

  7. #7
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 01:31 PM
    [b] Where are they when you need &#39;em?
    [img]http://www.moviegoods.com/Assets/product_images/1020/179729.1020.A.jpg[/img]

    Can you blow me where the pampers is? [/b][/quote]
    THAT was a damn funny movie, one of my favorites (Jeremy Pivin was especially funny).

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 01:52 PM
    [b] No Weeb, I didn&#39;t. But if you can, please, show me where I complained about Dog Collars, Humiliation or other non-lethal, non-mainiming techniques.

    While there IS a difference between phyiscal torture (our own Govt. states our soldiers tortured and killed over 30 prisoners), I have repeatedly stated that "Hard Interogation", i.e. non-lethal, non-maiming, somewhat humane methods are all FINE BY ME&#33;

    I don&#39;t think we should cut off their cocks or drill screws into their temples (because we ARE supposed to be better than them), but other things (including humiliation and the infamous Weeb obsession, the "Panty Head") is just FINE&#33;

    The only one who brings up Panty Heads on this forum is you Weeb. The rest of us have moved on. [/b][/quote]
    All we saw were pictures of nudes in dog collars, a guy with a hood standing on a box and a woman soldier pointing at some scumbags crotch and winking. And that was portrayed as abuse and you were right up there with the michael moore clones blubbering about it.

    Nice to see that you finally agree with me that it&#39;s not abuse.

    And I&#39;ll move on when the media moves on about it, thank you very much.

  9. #9
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well Weeb, I justy did a brief check of the headlines on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and FoxNews sites, and none had Abu G Prison stories I could see (of course, my check was fast and I may have missed one).

    I watch alot of news, and I am just not hearing anything about Abu G lately. Heck, even when the Millitary confirmed it&#39;s soldiers had not just tortured but killed a number of Prisoners, I never even HEARD about that on the TV news.....I only knew of it from FoxNEws.com and Right Wing Radio. THEY had alot to say about it, mostly complaining the Media wouldn&#39;t let it go.

    I get your issue Weeb, but the Media won;t let it go as long as folks like you get all worked up over them not letting it go.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,393
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/418294|top|07-30-2004::15:08|reuters.html]Frenchmen Say Guantanamo Detention Was Like Hell[/url]

    Jul 30, 2:52 PM (ET)

    By Laure Bretton
    PARIS (Reuters) - Two Frenchmen described as hell Friday their more than two years of detention in the U.S. military prison at Guantanamo Bay, their lawyer said after meeting them for the first time.

    Mourad Benchellali and Nizar Sassi had concerns "about the interrogation techniques and medical experiments" at Guantanamo, Jacques Debray said outside the headquarters of the DST domestic intelligence service where the two men were being questioned.

    A letter from Sassi said "bizarre" medicines had been given to inmates at night and that one caused some prisoners to break out in spots, Debray told reporters. He gave no other details.

    "Each of (the two men) used the same expression, &#39;We have emerged from hell&#39;," Debray said.

    "This is huge for them because it&#39;s the first time in two-and-a-half years that they have been able to talk to someone other than a soldier or a police officer, apart from their fellow detainees."

    Debray said he would request a full medical examination for his clients when they were brought before anti-terrorism judges Saturday.

    Under French law, defense attorneys have access to clients only after 72 hours of detention. Lawyers can see case notes once suspects are brought before an examining magistrate.

    Two other former Guantanamo detainees, Imad Kanouni and Brahim Yadel, are being questioned alongside Benchellali and Sassi at DST headquarters.

    All four were detained by French authorities on their return to France from the U.S. base in Cuba Tuesday aboard a military plane.

    The four were captured during the U.S.-led war in Afghanistan and held by American forces on suspicion of having fought for the ousted Taliban government.

    President Jacques Chirac said this week the four had been returned to France after lengthy talks with U.S. authorities and pledged they would face French justice.

    Three other Frenchmen remain in Guantanamo.

    [b]Glad to hear it frogs. Hell is too good for you bastards -- not only islamic terrorists, but french as well&#33; There Warfish, how&#39;s that for a non-PC response?[/b]

  11. #11
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    36,662
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Glad to hear it frogs. Hell is too good for you bastards -- not only islamic terrorists, but french as well&#33; There Warfish, how&#39;s that for a non-PC response?
    [/b][/quote]

    No worries here Weeb, I am certainly no fan of the Frogs.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    2,892
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Jul 30 2004, 09:28 AM
    [b] I love the nation of my Birth, but this is simply rediculous:

    ---------------------------

    A man in Scotland has been accused of racial aggravation for flying a flag reminiscent of the Imperial German one and offending a Jewish neighbor in the process, reports [u]the Scotsman[/u].

    Retiree Ebenezer Melville, however, says the flag is Albanian and not German. He says he flew the flag from the window of his home in honor of his new Albanian son-in-law.

    Neighbour Christina Foster complained to police. The flag was confiscated and Melville was charged with acting in a "racially aggravated" manner.

    ---------------------------

    Is THIS our future? A place where any percieved offense gets someone arrested and possibly imprisoned, even if the person offended had no basis for the offense????

    THIS is why Political Correctness MUST be fought at every turn&#33; [/b][/quote]
    What do you expect, it&#39;s the UK. It seems the only time you&#39;re allowed to show the Union Jack is when Tim Henman&#39;s winning a tennis match, the rest of the time, it&#39;s simply a symbol of far right Nazis, and anti-Muslim.
    Well, that&#39;s what the Council for Racial Equality and company say, so it MUST be true.

    Of course, my neighbours used to love burning the damn thing all the time....... :lol:

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us