Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Mawae's NFL Diary

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    They showed a preview of the first installment on tonight's NFLTA.. Mawae brings around a camera, filming a "behind the camp" type piece.. The funniest part of the preview was Chad cannon-balling the hot tub full of Jet players....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    does he keep the camera on while he is checking the news on JetsInsder.com?

:ph34r:

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by CluJet[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 07:12 PM
    [b] They showed a preview of the first installment on tonight's NFLTA.. Mawae brings around a camera, filming a "behind the camp" type piece.. The funniest part of the preview was Chad cannon-balling the hot tub full of Jet players.... [/b][/quote]
    who is THEY??????

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    NFL Total Access. Whatever that is.

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JumbalayaJet[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 09:05 PM
    [b] NFL Total Access. Whatever that is. [/b][/quote]
    EXACTLY.....what channel is that?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan+Aug 11 2004, 09:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Brenjetsfan @ Aug 11 2004, 09:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JumbalayaJet[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 09:05 PM
    [b] NFL Total Access. Whatever that is. [/b][/quote]
    EXACTLY.....what channel is that? [/b][/quote]
    212 on DirecTV ;)

Brenjetsfan
    DOES anyone have a copy of that??? JOISEY u have that stuff rite?&#33; :rolleyes:

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    How far into the show do they show it?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is at the end of the show...there will be more of him sometime at the end of the week

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 09:18 PM
    [b] DOES anyone have a copy of that??? JOISEY u have that stuff rite?&#33; :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Borderline stalker right there.

j/k Bren :lol:

Does Mrs Mawae know about you?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, all of a sudden CHad just pretends like he&#39;s walking by and then does a canonball and soaks everyone in the hot tub...funny stuff. Then he goes and bothers Vilma who is trying to sleep and questions him about his knowing German.
    Vilma had no shirt on, and this guy looks JACKED. (hold the gay jokes Max) He looks like a bodybuilder, but not freakish like Boston.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the Hell is he doing a cannonball into a hot tub for??? Is he trying to get hurt just before the preseason???

Someone please say a couple of Hail Marys and Our Fathers on Chad&#39;s behalf&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Oakliusmaximus[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 11:38 AM
    [b] What the Hell is he doing a cannonball into a hot tub for??? Is he trying to get hurt just before the preseason???

[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m thinking the same thing? Who in their right mind does a cannonball into a hot tub? :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree+Aug 12 2004, 12:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Shadetree @ Aug 12 2004, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Oakliusmaximus[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 11:38 AM
    [b] What the Hell is he doing a cannonball into a hot tub for??? Is he trying to get hurt just before the preseason???

[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m thinking the same thing? Who in their right mind does a cannonball into a hot tub? :blink: [/b][/quote]
    Uhh, Chad Does :lol:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ...the kid has a youthful heart...

...he showed it with the headbutts the last couple of years...

...he appears to know when & how to clown and when to be the straight-arrow...

...we&#39;re not talking gus frerotte (knocking himself out while headbutting the wall) or brian griese (getting drunk and tripping over your dog) here...

...the guy was a rhodes-scholar, i&#39;m going to assume he&#39;s smart enough to be able to look after himself...

after all you can&#39;t live in a bubble ...unless he brings his sleepingbag into the practice facility .... but i digress...

l_j_r

Brenjetsfan
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Shadetree+Aug 12 2004, 09:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Shadetree @ Aug 12 2004, 09:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Brenjetsfan[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 09:18 PM
    [b] DOES anyone have a copy of that??? JOISEY u have that stuff rite?&#33; :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    Borderline stalker right there.

j/k Bren :lol:

Does Mrs Mawae know about you? [/b][/quote]
    yea she does...I even have a photo with her <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Oakliusmaximus[/i]@Aug 12 2004, 11:38 AM

Someone please say a couple of Hail Marys and Our Fathers on Chad&#39;s behalf&#33; [/b][/quote]
    The water wasn&#39;t hot, actually the water was like 50 degrees. The water was set for that temperature so that the players can get accustomed to cold weather and it supposed to be good for the pores in the the players bodies.

I loved that video and got a real kick from it and I never knew Chad was such a jokester.

I wish I could get a copy of that tape too Bren&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    i was LMAO.

chad was just walking by and all the linemen were around the edge of the "cold tub". he jumped over Fabini and canonballed &#39;em all.

chad was also skipping and clapping his feet on his way to practice like the wizard of oz......crazy hillbilly.

KW showed some nasty defects on fabini&#39;s body, just zooming in the camera without him knowing....real close up&#39;s of zits and mountain moles or something.....eek

Hall Of Fame
    Founding JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Brenjetsfan[/i]@Aug 11 2004, 09:18 PM
    YEA I have DTV & the NFL ticket ,I caught the end last night right were chad was cannonballing the other players it was pretty good i`ll look to see if they repeat it again BRENDA...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "cannonball" wasn&#39;t a cannonball. IT was a jack knife. A Jack knife is where you grab your knee and pull it back when you hit the water to get a giant splash. The leg you don&#39;t hold goes straight into the water first. I was so pissed off when I realized it was Chad who had done it. He did it in like 3.5 ft of water into a coldtub filled with players. It had to be one of the dumbest ideas ever. WTF was he thinking? He could have seriously F&#39;d up his leg or knee. One of the players in the crowded tub could have moved slightly and been landed on. He could have banged his head on the side of the tub. I mean wtf is the franchise player of the organization doing taking such a stupid risk. I&#39;m all for horsing around, but that was just plain stupid, there is no other way to put it. The LeVar Arrighton Sean Taylor shaving creame incident was atleast understandable, it was a freak accident, but this was just asking to be injured.